Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Yeah but according to the OP that doesn't count because that person isn't a Blizzard Employee anymore or something like that.

We've had this conversation before.
    LOL what? So all his tweets are more non-canon? Maybe the words of Metzen and his answers to questions about lore are also not canon after he left Blizzard? Maybe Warcraft 3 has non-canon, because Metzen left Blizzard? Or quests in wov?

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    For fuck sake, if you try to make a point never overexaggerate it make you look like a moron, yes a blizzard employer did say that 1v1 Lei Shen would win, but the question was 'At the peak of their power would win in a 1v1 fight' did you even read the damn chronicle? Lei Shen with the essence of Amon Thul was a fucking monster, power wise I would not be surprised to be in the same league as Kil'jaeden/Archimonde, yes without a doubt OP list is bis toward LK but lets not fucking downplay Arthas because of Lei Shen statement
    Would you like some chamomile tea?
    Last edited by Chromell; 2019-06-05 at 05:36 AM.

For fuck sake, if you try to make a point never overexaggerate it make you look like a moron, yes a blizzard employer did say that 1v1 Lei Shen would win, but the question was 'At the peak of their power would win in a 1v1 fight' did you even read the damn chronicle? Lei Shen with the essence of Amon Thul was a fucking monster, power wise I would not be surprised to be in the same league as Kil'jaeden/Archimonde, yes without a doubt OP list is bis toward LK but lets not fucking downplay Arthas because of Lei Shen statement
    LK fans still unhappy that their god is not the strongest creature on Azeroth?

Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    Would you like some chamomile tea?
    Sarcasm or not that still don't change the fact that your post made you look like a moron

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    LK fans still unhappy that their god is not the strongest creature on Azeroth?
    Correcting a guy doesn't make me a fanboi bud, not sure how you reach that conclusion, I don't give a shit how powerful LK is

I liked the power levels the way they were in TBC, when the Night Elves were really intimidating, and the Burning Legion were an unstoppable force. Archimonde seemed so far above everyone else.

Sarcasm or not that still don't change the fact that your post made you look like a moron

- - - Updated - - -

Correcting a guy doesn't make me a fanboi bud, not sure how you reach that conclusion, I don't give a shit how powerful LK is
    You might want to check your punctuation on that "correction" because, unlike the fact I stated, that does make one look like a moron. Cheers.

You might want to check your punctuation on that "correction" because, unlike the fact I stated, that does make one look like a moron. Cheers.
    Keep going bud, you make my point with each post

I just can not understand why did you decide that Lei Shen with a part of the soul Aman'Thul is OP and he is on the same level with Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden

I just can not understand why did you decide that Lei Shen with a part of the soul Aman'Thul is OP and he is on the same level with Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden
    Lei Shen beat a titan keeper badly enough to the point of keeping him in chains to extract Anima. This may be a guess but I'd wager a titan keeper is at least on the same level of (if not overall superior to) Archimonde/KJ.

Lei Shen beat a titan keeper badly enough to the point of keeping him in chains to extract Anima. This may be a guess but I'd wager a titan keeper is at least on the same level of (if not overall superior to) Archimonde/KJ.
    I mean, Kil'jaeden and Archimonde can pretty much incinerate entire worlds (like Archimonde literally tried to do in Warlords). I don't see the Keepers having such power, in fact weren't they in need of aid from a simple Legion incursion in Ulduar?
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-06-05 at 07:57 PM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Lol what
    Lei Shen beat Ra, who was depressed and took his power. And even so, Ra was not at the his prime, as the Keepers weakened after the ordering of Azeroth. And even at their prime they were not equal to Archimonde and Kil'jaeden

In fact, Archimonde and Kil'jaeden wielded such power and mastery over the Arcane, that even Sargeras was fascinated by them, and instantly knew that they would make for fitting generals. This was before the massive Fel boost they got from Satan himself.

It's honestly a travesty that Archimonde was killed in such a cheap way in the last 5 minutes of WoD, and Kil'jaeden hardly played a role in Legion. Such almighty villains deserved more screentime and credit.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-06-05 at 08:05 PM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    In fact, Archimonde and Kil'jaeden wielded such power and mastery over the Arcane, that even Sargeras was fascinated by them, and instantly knew that they would make for fitting generals. This was before the massive Fel boost they got from Satan himself.

It's honestly a travesty that Archimonde was killed in such a cheap way in the last 5 minutes of WoD, and Kil'jaeden hardly played a role in Legion. Such almighty villains deserved more screentime and credit.
    But not as much screen time as LK had during WotLK, I felt him overused. Either way, I said it as a guess. But the keepers are powerful, powerful enough to hold an Old God prisoner (not forever though). I'd say we have to take with a grain of salt what happens ingame, because even something canon can seem baffling. E.g. the way Archimonde died when he tried to consume Nordrassil.

But not as much screen time as LK had during WotLK, I felt him overused. Either way, I said it as a guess. But the keepers are powerful, powerful enough to hold an Old God prisoner (not forever though). I'd say we have to take with a grain of salt what happens ingame, because even something canon can seem baffling. E.g. the way Archimonde died when he tried to consume Nordrassil.
    The Keepers defeated the old gods coz fighting 9x1
    Archimonde was killed by the power of Aspects, there is nothing strange

The Keepers defeated the old gods coz fighting 9x1
    Archimonde was killed by the power of Aspects, there is nothing strange
    I'm not claiming the keepers are stronger than Old Gods, I'm well aware of the opposite. They simply guarded Yogg-Saron after he was weakened and imprisoned there by the titans. As for Archimonde, power of the Aspects? I'm referring to his death by wisps.

I'm not claiming the keepers are stronger than Old Gods, I'm well aware of the opposite. They simply guarded Yogg-Saron after he was weakened and imprisoned there by the titans. As for Archimonde, power of the Aspects? I'm referring to his death by wisps.
    Have you ever read the Chronicles? The wisps did not kill Archimonde, they blew Nordrassil and the power of the Aspects inside the tree killed Archimonde

Yeah, Archimonde was so powerful that they literally needed Nature itself to rise up against him, and the cost was the very immortality of the Night Elven race. Such was his might that the other leaders didn't even try to fight him, they just hoped that Malfurion's trap would work (and it did, because Archimonde was too arrogant).

Interestingly enough, in the WC3 manual it's mentioned that Archimonde's target was specifically the second Well of Eternity under Nordrassil. By draining it of its power, he hoped to gain the powers of a God and rival Sargeras himself. Who knows how powerful Archimonde would become if he actually suceeded in his goal.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-06-06 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Yeah, Archimonde was so powerful that they literally needed Nature itself to rise up against him, and the cost was the very immortality of the Night Elven race. Such was his might that the other leaders didn't even try to fight him, they just hoped that Malfurion's trap would work (and it did, because Archimonde was too arrogant).
    That might be a better display of how weak we were rather than how strong Archimonde is...

but this whole discussion is devolving into people bickering over power level with rather odd reasoning.

Archimonde was also taken out by a couple dozen randos and that put him down PERMANENTLY.

25 people, actually, and they weren't random nobodies, but the greatest heroes of Alliance and Horde and commanders of their respective armies on Draenor. They were also aided by the might of legendary rings and powerhouses like Khadgar, Yrel, and Durotan.

But let's be real, I think anyone agrees that the way Archimonde was handled in WoD was an absolute travesty. He deserved a much better treatment; for example there was literally 0 build-up to his fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Alright, time to end this...

Power Level: Beyond Titan

N'zoth (If he wins)
    A Void Titan
    Sargeras (The Dark Titan)
    Broxigar The Red

Power Level: Titan

The Titan Pantheon
    Azeroth
    The Void Lords

Power Level: God

Kil'jaeden and Archimonde (Full Power)
    Murozond
    The Lich King
    The Old Gods
    Kel'thuzad (As Lich)
    Deathwing
    The Titan Keepers/Lei'shen
    The Elemental Lords
    The Player Characters (During WoW Legion)
    Aggramar (Avatar)
    Argus the Unmaker
    The Avatar of Sargeras
    Illidan
    Any Naaru, dark Naaru, and major Void God we've faced so far (Like Dimensius)

Power Level: Dragon

The Wild Gods
    The Aspects
    Wrathion after eating Lei'shen's heart
    August Celestials
    Algalon
    The Nathraziem
    Khadgar
    Arthas (Death Knight)
    Gul'dan
    Kel'thuzad (Pre-Lich)
    Queen Azshara (Fight me)
    Lord Kazzak
    Illidan (TBC)

Power Level: Demon

Gul'dan (Pre Legion)
    Any lesser demon of the Legion
    Every faction leader of the Horde/Alliance in existence
    Onyxia and Nefarian (Pre Cata)
    Garrosh
    The Iron Horde

Power Level: Tiger

Every lesser Warcraft character ever...

That's my list.

- - - Updated - - -

^ Note that my list is out of order within each Category, so if you see the LK's name above Deathwings, that doesn't mean I scale him above the fallen aspect. That just means they're in the same tier.
    If you go by your logic feats>statements. Kt is weaker than pre legion gul'dan. Kts biggest feat is summoning Archimonde using knowledge of book medivh and magical energies of the book with ley lines of dalaran and ritual circle specificallt made for that while being ressurected with the powers from sunwell empowering him and taking some time even then.

Pre legion gul'dan had dark portal area prepared by warlocks and magical ley lines there used but he needed nothing else and did it in a moment after ressurecting mannoroth.