View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Tom Cruise and Justin Bieber?

Voters
226. This poll is closed
  • Tom Cruise

204 90.27%
  • Justin Bieber

22 9.73%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Anyone can train for MMA fights, that doesn't mean anything....

10+ Year Old Account
    Eeek. I just watched a few clips of Bieber boxing. He has a quick hand, and a good eye. But his foot work is horrible, and his defense is inconsistent. He needs more polishing. It seems after a few minutes when he is starting to get tired, he reverts to a street defense (Wide open attempting to bait a punch) rather than a trained boxing defense.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Could anybody train with Bieber and resist the compulsion to hit him hard?
    ROFL - ok, that's a good point. Maybe if offered enough money?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I think Tom Cruise would beat the shit out of him if they fought. Tom Cruise does his own stunts.

Because of that, Tom Cruise is one of the few (if not the only one) Hollywood superstars who I respect very much. He takes his job very seriously and always in great shape.

And if you notice, his personal life seems to be very stable since I haven't heard any drama regarding him.
    Tom Cruise is a highly protected member of the Church of Scientology. Good money is ready at hand to ensure his life is not published anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Tom Cruise is a highly protected member of the Church of Scientology. Good money is ready at hand to ensure his life is not published anymore.
    You are right.

Someone will need to Photoshop his boner during the fight.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Tom Cruise is 5'7", 170 lbs. Stunts don't mean shit when it comes to fighting.
    And bieber is 5'9" 145 which means no muscle mass. I'd put it on the 5'7" 170 guy any day given niether is a trained fighter.

Cruise is 56 years old. His stunt days are pretty much over. Beiber is 25. Assuming Cruise automatically wins is just foolish.
    Cruise hasn't announced any intention of stopping doing his own stunts...and he's got at least 2 more mission impossible movies coming out.

Also, I never automatically assumed Cruise would win...I just pointed out that he's not exactly a helpless old man.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I think Tom Cruise would beat the shit out of him if they fought. Tom Cruise does his own stunts.

Because of that, Tom Cruise is one of the few (if not the only one) Hollywood superstars who I respect very much. He takes his job very seriously and always in great shape.

And if you notice, his personal life seems to be very stable since I haven't heard any drama regarding him.
    You do know that there is an ARMY of Scientologist whos job it is to keep Crusie looking clean? He is the poster child for that cult there is an interest in keeping him mint in the public eye.

Also doing your own stunts doesn't mean the nearly 60 year old man could beat up a prime of his life man who also does a fair bit of training. You dont have Biebs body without work and effort.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tom Cruise has special Scientology powers.

Crazy Tom's gonna be hopped up on crazy juice straight from Scientology's super secret labs and fighting with martial arts perfected by Xenu himself and people think some syrup-slurping has-been like Bieber could stand a chance? Come on.

Cruise all the way.

All I know is I didn't know I needed this until it became a thing.

Also, Bieber is a HUGE Christian. I consider this to be the first Scientology Holy War...or dare I say the First "Cruise"ade. In which only one true Bieliber can triumph.

I'm going to some special after life for all of this.

Also, Bieber only because youth. Cruise is 60 if you lose to 60 year old man and you had the money for real training, then you a punk. Again, thank you Justin Bieber for making this a thing. God I only hope Floyd picks this shit up or Dana White. The fight we didn't know we needed. L Ron v Christ...so let it be billed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Weird Flex.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, but that makes about as much of an impact as winning a debate on these forums does to changing the political landscape.
    True haha, doesn't really matter in the end but I get to know I am not supporting Scientology directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    And bieber is 5'9" 145 which means no muscle mass. I'd put it on the 5'7" 170 guy any day given niether is a trained fighter.
    Perhaps go look at recent shirtless photos of him and then come back and try to say "no muscle mass". lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Bieber is clout chasing. Not even sure he is this much attention for his stunt. I'd expect that kind of shit from a 14 year who thinks he can wrestle his dad because he he hit a growth spurt...only for him to find out what old man strength is the hard way.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps go look at recent shirtless photos of him and then come back and try to say "no muscle mass". lmao
    Just because you can see someone's skeletal muscles mean that they have any actual bulk.

Meanwhile Cruise does his own stunts.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2019-06-10 at 09:59 PM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I'd actually put my money on Bieber. Tom Cruise's age alone will be holding him back.
    You're what, in your mid-twenties, early thirties? I dare you to go to Mike Tysson and tell him to his face "You now, Mike, you're an amafing boxfer, an aftonifing aflethe, but I fink your age would hold you back in an all out fight wif me."

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know how Bieber works out, or Cruise for that matter, but muscle mass alone doesn't make a good fighter. Most body builders would get their asses handed by people half their weight and actual fighting experience/proper training. I know plenty of people way beefier than Bruce Lee. Would I bet on them if they had fought him? Lol no.
    Last edited by Skulltaker; 2019-06-10 at 10:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    bieber's never been so relateable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    You're what, in your mid-twenties, early thirties? I dare you to go to Mike Tysson and tell him to his face "You now, Mike, you're an amafing boxfer, an aftonifing aflethe, but I fink your age would hold you back in an all out fight wife
    Perfect comparison. A Gamer vs One of the greatest boxers of all time! Totally matches the comparison of a movie star and a pop idol

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh Bieber, just take your money, invest properly, don't spend it on cocaine, change appearance and live your life as you want it. Unless being douchebag is what you want, then go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post

I don't know how Bieber works out, or Cruise for that matter, but muscle mass alone doesn't make a good fighter. Most body builders would get their asses handed by people half their weight and actual fighting experience/proper training. I know plenty of people way beefier than Bruce Lee. Would I bet on them if they had fought him? Lol no.
    Bieber's physique is from mma training. He is not bulked up like a bodybuilder or something, but what is there is chiseled. Funny shit how many people is this thread seem to toss up "Cruise does his own stunts!!!!", as if that means much in regards to fighting. Who you gonna put your money on - A 25 year old with some mma training or a nearly 60 year old who does a few stunts?

7+ Year Old Account
    Bieber's physique is from mma training. He is not bulked up like a bodybuilder or something, but what is there is chiseled. Funny shit how many people is this thread seem to toss up "Cruise does his own stunts!!!!", as if that means much in regards to fighting. Who you gonna put your money on - A 25 year old with some mma training or a nearly 60 year old who does a few stunts?
    Hm seeing how the poll goes inro cruise ofc.

And yeah biebe ris shit so he will fight like shit, nuff said.