Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Bleep
    Came to the thread for pictures of new Pokémon am not disappointed by sheep. Really they might as well not add any other Pokémon.

Just today thought of what they could do for the 3rd legendary's appearance, perhaps they could fuse the concept of the Dragon and Black Knight the most common villains in medieval tales, and fuse it with the Nuckaleevee with having a standard dragon body with a humanoid torso with a resemblance to a knight sprouting from it's back, and the dragons head having a more skull like design, could be a Dragon/Ghost type

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Just today thought of what they could do for the 3rd legendary's appearance, perhaps they could fuse the concept of the Dragon and Black Knight the most common villains in medieval tales, and fuse it with the Nuckaleevee with having a standard dragon body with a humanoid torso with a resemblance to a knight sprouting from it's back, and the dragons head having a more skull like design, could be a Dragon/Ghost type
    That would be cool, but I can really see this being what they base the dragon off of: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisterne_Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by kataeus View Post
    That would be cool, but I can really see this being what they base the dragon off of: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisterne_Dragon
    The legendary I came up with could combine the Bisterne Dragon with a generic Black Knight, where after defeating a black knight and his dragon pokemon their 2 souls combined into the new legendary

15+ Year Old Account
    Wooloo is old news, this is yamper country

Last edited by Video Games; 2019-06-11 at 10:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Know what I wanna see? A flying type bird at the beginning of a game that isn't also Normal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Know what I wanna see? A flying type bird at the beginning of a game that isn't also Normal.
    Hello?

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's another flying type that doesn't resist fighting?

15+ Year Old Account
    So it's another flying type that doesn't resist fighting?
    All you asked for was not normal. Goalpost mover.

10+ Year Old Account
    All you asked for was not normal. Goalpost mover.
    It's easy for the goalposts to move when birds keep getting Cross Chopped into them.

You gotta admit though, "basic bird pokemon with one or two evolutions, and a normal type that is intended to be an HM slave (gen 7 excluded from that) is getting really dull for early areas. It's nice to see a Ralts or Grubbin instead.

Speaking of, do we know if they're gonna continue the trend Gen 7 created of eliminating HM's?

Is corviknight an early game pokemon? The one in the Nintendo Direct was around level 45. I highly doubt corviknight is the "regional basic bird" pokemon. It doesn't look like complete garbage like all the others. Last time we had a non-Normal bird was fletchling in gen 6. Unless corviknight is the 2nd or 3rd stage of the "regional basic bird".

15+ Year Old Account
    It's easy for the goalposts to move when birds keep getting Cross Chopped into them.

You gotta admit though, "basic bird pokemon with one or two evolutions, and a normal type that is intended to be an HM slave (gen 7 excluded from that) is getting really dull for early areas. It's nice to see a Ralts or Grubbin instead.

Speaking of, do we know if they're gonna continue the trend Gen 7 created of eliminating HM's?
    I care more about designs and nothing stopping this bad boy from evolving into dark flying.

Like yes i want more variety and were already getting it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Is corviknight an early game pokemon? The one in the Nintendo Direct was around level 45. I highly doubt corviknight is the "regional basic bird" pokemon. It doesn't look like complete garbage like all the others. Last time we had a non-Normal bird was fletchling in gen 6. Unless corviknight is the 2nd or 3rd stage of the "regional basic bird".

They show early game ones first. Levels dont matter. The e3 demo has them all at 50

- - - Updated - - -

Oooo theres high levels in the wild area. Reminds me of xenoblade where you have to come back

Not being able to transfer all pokemon really killed all of my hype for the games. I'll still get them, mostly in hope that they'll either patch it or the sword/shield sequel will include all pokemon, but man am I bummed. Lack of random encounters is pretty meh too.

Hello?
    <picture of corviknight>
    That thing is taller than a dragonite (2.2m); i very much doubt this is our base bird from the beginning of the game.

There is a reason why the 1st route/s are usually swarmed with normals. That way they kind of ensure nobody gets stuck on route 1...
    Just imagine getting trough route 1 of kanto if it was swarmed with steel pokemon, who usually come with higher defense, while your pokes only got scratch/tackle...
    Last edited by Zmagoslav; 2019-06-12 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Sounds like an awesome idea for a digimon. Doesnt sound very pokemon-e

Quote Originally Posted by seleri View Post
    Lack of random encounters is pretty meh too.
    There's still random encounters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh...I mention it every time they reveal a new Pokemon game...they just keep getting fluffier and and fluffier...before you know it they'll all just be various colors of fluff balls with no other features. This is getting ridiculous. Go more Digimon and less Hello Kitty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

pokemon + a sword + a shield =?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Sigh...I mention it every time they reveal a new Pokemon game...they just keep getting fluffier and and fluffier...before you know it they'll all just be various colors of fluff balls with no other features. This is getting ridiculous. Go more Digimon and less Hello Kitty.
    even the rock or metal type pokemon? oh no...
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    I just want to be able to catch them all eventually. Is that too much to ask?
    Don't you start as a new character in every game? So you aren't really catching them all ,you(the new character), are just an asshole stealing someone else's Pokemon by transferring them.

Only way you will ever truly be able to catch them all is if they make an mmo with every continent/island.

15+ Year Old Account
    Am giggling over the NationalDex hashtag on twitter, my god the whining