Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    >everyone wants to be knocked out

No...? Especially not the hacking and coughing and burning eyes of tear gas, the serious bruises from bean-bags and rubber bullets, the serious pain of tasers, broken teeth or bones from batons, being knocked on your ass and freezing from water cannons, or being riddled with god-damn splinters.

You're right, people LESS want to be dead, but none of those things are good either.
    Depends on how you look at it. If I want a violent criminal to surrender what do you think has more stopping power. The idea I might bean bag him or the thought I might unload a pistol into his chest?

Everyone wants to be knocked out no one wants to be dead. Its why its called a deterrent and one of the few things rick and morty got spot on.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    What Typical crap? The news seems to be reporting stuff about the guy?
    which is irrelevant to the actual shooting

Their occupation? Who cares
    Shit they post of facebook? The fuck does that matter

None of that had any impact whatsoever on why guns were discharged
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    It doesn't matter what YOU want. If society wants UBI, we will get it. Ya know, we're a democracy. If you want a different form of government, perhaps you should move to Africa.
    I know you want it, live off others, wouldn't have to leave the house except to buy more bread, peanut butter and jelly and ramen. On perhaps UBI would be high enough you could have ot delivered?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    and what will you do if it is? also my mom doesn't pay me nothing but good job making yourself look foolish.
    you also didn't address the point. so i restated it again.
    I'll have to deal with it, same way you have to deal with Trump now and until 2024. It will be one more nail in the coffin of the West.

"also my mom doesn't pay me nothing but good job making yourself look foolish" Look over that sentence... who looks foolish here?
    Last edited by Cruor; 2019-06-15 at 05:51 AM.

Drug Addict
    Drug Vendor
    3 Kids at 20
    Shoots at police with rifle
    Resists arrest
    Carjacks old man, shooting him 5 times

Violent criminal is dead.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    which is irrelevant to the actual shooting

Their occupation? Who cares
    Shit they post of facebook? The fuck does that matter

None of that had any impact whatsoever on why guns were discharged
    who the people involved are tend to matter unless they are just having random phases of mania.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    I know you want it, live off others, wouldn't have to leave the house except to buy more bread, peanut butter and jelly and ramen. On perhaps UBI would be high enough you could have ot delivered?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll have to deal with it, same way you have to deal with Trump now and until 2024. It will be one more nail in the coffin of the West.

"also my mom doesn't pay me nothing but good job making yourself look foolish" Look over that sentence... who looks foolish here?
    Oh since we're doing stereotypes, I guess you're a racist, overweight incel.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelcryo View Post
    Although considering a lot of the "he had a weapon" claims that turn out to be bullshit I can see why people are skeptical. No excuse for rioting or violence though. If it turns out he did have a weapon and was smashing police cars, then I can understand the police being threatened. Although shooting a suspect should always be last resort imo.
    A Car is a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    How dare the cops do their jobs? So racist. They probably shouted "This is MAGA country!" while they did it too.
    The fact that it's the job of the police to brutalize and execute the poor is just evidence that the system of policing is bad and unnecessary.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    Drug Addict
    Drug Vendor
    3 Kids at 20
    Shoots at police with rifle
    Resists arrest
    Carjacks old man, shooting him 5 times

Violent criminal is dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    The fact that it's the job of the police to brutalize and execute the poor is just evidence that the system of policing is bad and unnecessary.
    How is being willfully ignorant treating you.

Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    Why are they angry a violent and unstable man died while attacking police again...?
    Maybe because the police shouldn't be executing people in the street?

They claim to want a better system but despise any system that actually protects them disgraceful.
    Yes. A system that actually protects people. Not one that protects capital.

- - - Updated - - -

How is being willfully ignorant treating you.
    Are you arguing that he wasn't poor, or that he's still alive?

Are you arguing that he wasn't poor, or that he's still alive?
    I'm arguing that his life is less valuable than that of the police and other lives he threatened.

Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    Well I have a helpful solution to this problem!

Interesting how you don't have this reaction to rich people raping and murdering us.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm arguing that his life is less valuable than that of the police and other lives he threatened.
    So who gave you the power to decide who lives and who dies? Why shouldn't I have that power and (hypothetically) decide that you deserve to die?

So who gave you the power to decide who lives and who dies? Why shouldn't I have that power and (hypothetically) decide that you deserve to die?
    You think this is about his ethnicity, he is a violent criminal, and you think it is appropriate to compare me to him.

You think this is about his ethnicity,
    When did I say that?

he is a violent criminal, and you think it is appropriate to compare me to him.
    Given the fact that you're currently defending murderous political violence, I'd say that you're probably worse than him.

When did I say that?

Given the fact that you're currently defending murderous political violence, I'd say that you're probably worse than him.
    He was shooting at the police with a rifle.

His warrant was for shooting a man five times..

Are you .. serious?

Your audacity is outrageous, I am a teacher, I volunteer at food banks and animal shelters.

You are outfuckingrageous.

He was shooting at the police with a rifle.

His warrant was for shooting a man five times..

Are you .. serious?

Your audacity is outrageous, I am a teacher, I volunteer at food banks and animal shelters.

You are outfuckingrageous.
    So was Mao Zedong, but that didn't make him not a violent authoritarian like you.

You seem to be operating under the belief that the people and policies you support and vote for have no material consequences. That's not the case. Honestly, I'm certain that you're responsible for more pain and suffer than he ever was just by your actions at the ballot box.

So was Mao Zedong, but that didn't make him not a violent authoritarian like you.

You seem to be operating under the belief that the people and policies you support and vote for have no material consequences. That's not the case. Honestly, I'm certain that you're responsible for more pain and suffer than he ever was just by your actions at the ballot box.
    Who do I vote for in every election?

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The policies I support are to help people and the world just like I do almost every day.

Violent authoritarian for saying that {innocent people > violent criminals.} You have completely gone off the rails of sanity.
    ---
    You don't even know who you're talking to to be saying ignorant bullshit like that. Did your family take in a family during hurricane katrina? I doubt it.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-06-15 at 07:41 AM.

Who do I vote for in every election?

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The policies I support are to help people and the world just like I do almost every day.

Violent authoritarian for saying that {innocent people > violent criminals.} You have completely gone off the rails of sanity.
    ---
    You don't even know who you're talking to to be saying ignorant bullshit like that. Did your family take in a family during hurricane katrina? I doubt it.
    Then why are you demanding a Judge Dredd-style police state?

Then why are you demanding a Judge Dredd-style police state?
    I'm not demanding shit.

I'm saying that if someone shoots another person and leaves them for dead and starts firing on the police that the police don't owe that criminal their lives.

I'm not demanding shit.

I'm saying that if someone shoots another person and leaves them for dead and starts firing on the police that the police don't owe that criminal their lives.
    Have you considered that letting the state decide who lives and dies at their whim is a bad idea for numerous reasons?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Avskildhet View Post
    He was a violent criminal. He had it coming.
    Again, why do you get to decide who lives and who dies?

- - - Updated - - -

It's interesting how, when it comes to the rights of fascists, people say "protecting the rights of the worst of us ensures the rights of the best of us". But when it comes to street crime, all bets are off.