Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Crackle said he tried to convert Prince (Marack) and it didn't work. I he was lying there's only a few roles that it could have been

Roles

Blue Dragon Butler Offensive - Dupti Claimed - If Jailed N1 not converted
    Blue Dragon Drunk Offensive - Danner Claimed

Blue Dragon Knight Killer- Graeham Claimed

Blue Dragon Mystic Social- Cruel Claimed
    Blue Dragon Physician Support- Strikered Claimed - Likely wouldn't have healed Dupti N2 if converted

Blue Dragon Sheriff Investigative- Kryllian

Immune to Convert

King- Nefarious Tea

Blue Dragon Prince Killer- Marack Claimed

I feel like lynching Nefarious Tea is the best play for the day as he's the main unresolved in my mind given we can't really investigate him and has been laying low.

Can confirm @Graeham II is not unseen. I used my Allies ability on him and got a negative result.

I can only partially corroborate you @Danner as I am not told who utterly failed to occupy my kingly thoughts. (Mostly it is the physical considerations behind the engineering of a Scrooge McDuck-style money pit).

Anyway, someone had to have been converted N1 or N2; it would have been foolish for Crackle to not. If Listo cleaved to the faction mechanics of the Unseen, that person is now Also the mastermind as if the mastermind dies before D4, another Unseen is promoted to their place. I can’t tell if the promoted scum retains their original abilities or not.

- - - Updated - - -

The mastermind automatically becomes the assassin the next night after the assassin dies (so Crackle would have been the assassin if not lynched yesterday), so presumably the last unseen member is now just a mastermind and not whatever they were before

- - - Updated - - -

Laying low was hardly my intention! I’ve been as active as I can, and it’s not my fault you guys lynched Crackle and ended the day early before I could post reads yesterday as I said I would.

- - - Updated - - -

Also do keep in mind that Clarinet died last night so at least ONE townie is lying about who they are.

The assassin was NK’d and the mastermind does not themselves NK unless they survive to the next night after the assassin died, which did not happen. Someone else is a murderer.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

7+ Year Old Account
    Marack already took credit/blame for clarinets death by jailing/executing them.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Not feeling comfortable in revealing. It's a majestic role and I feel grateful to have received this card and this ability, it saddens me that it will come to an end this day

Seeing this ability full of strength and honor, I simply can't allow people to trample on it, to argue whether it's correct or not. My role deserves more respect than that. Even if I receive votes

- - - Updated - - -

also, I can assure you, Crackleslap, that revealing by pressure won't change anything

Dupti came with some indications that clearly show I'm not mastermind, yet I received plenty of votes already. Scum doesn't care, they pile up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    Unvote

I understand.
    Alright, so...

I backed off of Clarinet at this point because I assumed he was claiming to be a Paladin due to the wording of his post. I wasn't correct about the role but I was right about his alignment.

Hypothetically I could have chose to kill him last night, though I didn't. If I kill someone of the same faction as myself I kill myself out of shame.

Marack should have a similar punishment/limitation in place. Not necessarily death.

Paladin is only in Cult games (instead of sheriff)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    I can only partially corroborate you @Danner as I am not told who utterly failed to occupy my kingly thoughts. (Mostly it is the physical considerations behind the engineering of a Scrooge McDuck-style money pit).
    Unless someone else claims they tried to occupied you, then this pretty much confirms that it was Danner who tried

7+ Year Old Account
    If we go on the assumption that someone was converted N1 then it would be down to one of the following and they would have been an assassin last night. I'm removing Dupti and Strikered for the reasons I noted previously. I can also remove Graeham because of my investigations but I'll humor that for a moment.

Most likely target for NK if converted - Kryll/Sherriff as he could still find out if they are unseen. Really don't have to worry about Graeham protecting or Marack Jailing on N3.

Blue Dragon Drunk Offensive - Danner Claimed
    Blue Dragon Knight Killer- Graeham Claimed
    Blue Dragon Mystic Social- Cruel Claimed

Most likely target for NK if converted - Graeham as he could kill (and to be honest i would have laid low D2 and not gone after Dupti if that was the case)

Blue Dragon Sheriff Investigative- Kryllian

I still go back to King being the last scum at this point or having a neutral in play as the most likely status of the game at this point.

Let's go over this:

Only taking mechanics into consideration then:

Night 1:

Assassin: Val > mercy
    Mastermind: Crackle > ???

Crackle claimed he visited Marack but we can't be certain. It is possible there are no unseen left (except the King obviously) and perhaps a third party (?) of some sort around. But it is a possibility that Crackle lied and he did manage to convert someone day 1.

dupti: I was jailed so I could not be converted
    Marack: is immune to conversion

Any of these players could technically have been converted night 1: Cruelle, Danner, Graeham, Kryllian, Strikered
    - - -
    Night 2:

Crackle was jailed, so he could not have converted anyone this night.

Cru linked Danner and Graeham night 2. The Mystic loses this ability if converted. Therefore Cru could not have been converted night 1.
    Graeham defended Marack and killed Val. So Graeham could not have been converted n1 either.
    Strikered cured me night 2. Physician loses this ability if converted, so Strikered could not have been converted either.

Which means the only players who could have been converted night 1 (who are still alive obviously) are Danner and Kryllian.
    - - -
    Night 3:

Nef has confirmed that Danner tried to occupy him tonight - therefore Danner is obviously not unseen.
    Kryllian visited me and claimed he was roleblocked - I can therefore confirm that he did indeed visit me as I used my concentrated wine that blocks everyone who visits me. But ultimately this means nothing for his alignment, all it tells us is that he visited me.

So the way I see it;

Either Nef is just the last unseen or Kryllian was converted night 1.

It is impossible for anyone else to be unseen.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm leaning towards Nef just being the last scum as well

- - - Updated - - -

But Kryllian is the only one still alive who can not be cleared

- - - Updated - - -

We can either just lynch Nef today or we can lynch Kryll and I can poison Nef. Ultimately it should not really matter. I personally think it is more likely that Nef is just the last scum I can't clear Kryll

7+ Year Old Account
    I was along the same lines of thinking Nef is the last non Blue Dragon. Can agree with the argument for Kryllian as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    I thought I did a lot of digging on the wiki. You beat me for that Dupti. I hadn't looked that closely into converted roles to notice that mystic loses the ability of linking.

I'm not opposed to the Kill me/poison King strategy if you want to go that way. Ultimately if it's not an unseen and rather a neutral player than my investigations won't help town anymore to find them so I'm only useful if one of the remaining (non king/prince) players were converted. If you want to lynch me and go the king route I will reaffirm that Graeham is not unseen. He's had my scouts on him since D2 and I confirmed N2 he is not unseen.

If the game doesn't end with Kryll/Nef being eliminated, that leaves either Danner as converted and either on purpose or accident killing Val, or Dupti playing an amazing scum game (although I get to tell town I told you so if that's the case) and I say he deserves the win for fooling so many people.

If we go the lynch Nef route, either I die tonight and we are in the same place or scum kills someone else to force a mislynch on me tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me think about this a minute. Most likely we are at 7 Town - 1 scum at this point.

Worse case scenario (with Lynch Kryll/Poison Nef)

If I get lynched it goes 6 town - 1 scum. If Dupti poisons the king and they are both town it goes to 4 town - 1 scum. if they get a kill off as well it is 3 town - 1 scum (Marack, Cru, Danner, Graeham) so it's pretty much Lylo.

Worse case scenario (with Lynch Nef - flips town)

If we lynch Nef it goes 6 town - 1 scum. I get blocked as people assume I'm the last one so I can't investigate. Scum get a kill - goes to 5 town - 1 scum. I'm the likely lynch target tomorrow then plus night kill it goes to 3 town - 1 scum. But we have Dupti's occupy to try and negate the NK or clear someone.

No matter what Cru's night action doesn't contribute much as town anymore and I'm guessing marack lost his execution but could still imprison.

Yup as much as it sucks I think I need to be the lynch with Dupti poisoning Nef and Marack jailing Danner just in case he is the converted person or neutral and has something up his sleeve.

I have poisoned Nef

Vote Kryll

Vote: Kryllian

Agree with Dupti- Post 670 pretty much wraps everything up.

Linked with Clarinet last night, we talked but it didn't produce anything, he was a bit worried I was neutral. Pleased Marack killed him because I would have pushed his lynch today for sure.

I like this plan. It has a worst case ending with just about everyone dying to root out the scum, but that's also part of the charm of the game, is it not?

vote: Kryllian

If nef is scum, we hopefully just outright win.
    If nef is town, Dupti should die at dusk, in shame for killing the town king.
    If dupti is scum (eeh?!) he will be alive at dusk, and the survivors can just lynch him in the morning.

If kryllian is scum, we hopefully just outright win.
    If kryllian is town, then we reach plan B.

Plan B is a night with the remaining five alive: graeham, strikered, cruelle, marack and myself. Night it out. I will redirect cruelle to self in this case, but I also shouldn't be allowed to. Marack should objectively jail me. The scum cannot be Marack. He is guaranteed town in the default setup. Keep him alive at ALL costs. We can guarantee he reaches the endgame since at least one of graeham and strikered are town. If there are four alive in the morning, consider a no-lynch. Yes, it's boring. But consider it, okay?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Plan B is a night with the remaining five alive: graeham, strikered, cruelle, marack and myself. Night it out. I will redirect cruelle to self in this case, but I also shouldn't be allowed to. Marack should objectively jail me. The scum cannot be Marack. He is guaranteed town in the default setup. Keep him alive at ALL costs. We can guarantee he reaches the endgame since at least one of graeham and strikered are town. If there are four alive in the morning, consider a no-lynch. Yes, it's boring. But consider it, okay?
    I still have 1 charge of my send a message to the entire thread ability left. Have kept it to prove my role hasn't changed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    I still have 1 charge of my send a message to the entire thread ability left. Have kept it to prove my role hasn't changed.
    Forget that just discovered I don't lose it

7+ Year Old Account
    Is there anyone we need to put in a day action besides Dupti? If not, let's get Marack or Strikered to vote so I can hammer myself and feel useful to town at some point in this game since my reads have been all off (if this plan finishes the game).

well i know this all seems pointless now but yes I am the physician

i had the opportunity to exhume the bodies to see who killed the target

I was only told the role that killed the person

Mercy was killed by the assassin

Val was killed by the knight

I healed/protected Danner night 1

Dupti night 2

Marack night 3

- - - Updated - - -

and wow Cru

you had me at panic stations i thought my breadcrumb was subtle but you are good

- - - Updated - - -

i could exhume Clarinets body but that hardly seems worth it

- - - Updated - - -

I could also inoculate one person from poison or bleeding

I picked Cru based on Day 1 stuff

it was a jump and risky considering when i did it but gut feels and all that

- - - Updated - - -

and yeah ok

Vote: Kryllian

7+ Year Old Account
    @Strikered can you unvote me for a bit please? We need @Marack to enter his day (jail) action before we hammer me....

7+ Year Old Account
    That works too. Thanks Cru!

- - - Updated - - -

2 unvotes probably isn't bad in case the king does have a double vote (even though I think he denied having that...)

7+ Year Old Account
    Ive already selected my target. People can place votes again. I dont know if we have any other things to discuss