Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ion needs to stop speaking with his hands so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzed View Post
    Ion needs to stop speaking with his hands so much.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrbUIDlQdJ4

I was thinking the same thing. And this is all I could think about.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    Another patch filled with pets, mounts, heritage armor and tedious grinding. What the game needs is class reworks. Guess blizzard has given up on BFA the same way they did with WoD.
    Wod didn’t get massive patch’s with a lot of content, There not comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Okay.

I predicted the date right months ago when we were talking about it with guild mates.
    I'm guessing you want a cookie? Anyone with a brain could have seen when this was coming out. HUGE FFXIV Expac coming out on July 2nd? Best way to curb WoW sub loses to that game? Huge patch. It was planned out like this a long time ago. It was obvious. So, thank you for being obvious. I bet your guild mates love having you around.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masser View Post
    What an awful trailer. The voice acting has gone to shit after pandaria. I'm not coming back until classic launches.
    Your gonna play classic for voice acting?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. she really is that way thoguh, she literally lets us come to her so we can entertain her, she is able to 1 shot lal of us easily, but lets us fight so she can have a show
    2. and if they did she would have insta killed them for not following her graceful orders.
    3. nzoth is trapped right now, remember that he is not in charge right now, they are working together.
    4. there is a scenario explaining that they took the tidestone as it was the only one Azshara was interested in.
    1) Yes, I'm not disputing that. But if she was so arrogant to intentionally not take useful artifacts, she wouldn't have bothered with the Tidestone. Naga have already been shown to be extremely successful at surprise attacks on boats after all (vashj'ir opening quest)

2) She didn't kill Prince Farondis for not joining her and listening. I can't think of any examples of her actually killing people for not listening to be honest. Betraying yes, but not "you did this thing intending to prove your loyalty".

3) Yes, but he can still communicate with her and he very much is the boss in the end. She's just not his slave like he wanted.

4) Where? I haven't gotten that scenario at all.

khadgar came with us to fight kiljaden remember? he was there to teleport us out and such.
    Yes, that's why i said Khadgar was part of Legionfall.

But Velen and Maiev are fighting a war against the Horde now, and Illidan is playing chess with Sargeras.

So out of the main leaders, there's only one left and he's back in Karazhan trying to help Magni.

Is anyone really surprised the Kirin tor managed to lose yet another relic of mass destruction? It's consistency.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is Ion's best form of communication directly to the player. No Q&A nonsense where community managers pick the questions. He tackles what he believes are hot issues at the moment within the community and game, and lays it out for us with thoughtful insight.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Is there a reason why she uses the Tidestone to ease our pillaging near/inside her palace by draining the water?
    It’s a trap.

Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    You are aware that the site name is MMO-Champion, yes? It's not WoW-Champion. Granted yes, WoW is it's main focus, but the site has forums for GW2, FF XIV, SWToR, and other various games that aren't even MMO's. People are allowed to share their opinion even if it doesn't line up with yours or anyone elses.
    Maybe one day it'll actually fulfill it's name and gives us overarching mmo news instead of just WoW news. There's a lot more decent out there now then just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Jesus christ T&E are right all the damn time

- - - Updated - - -

I had to actually google what shadowbringers was. I'm sorry man, FF will never surpass WoW, mostly because the majority of it's players are salty ex wow players
    He didn’t say FFXIV will surpass WoW. He said Shadowbringers will be better than BfA. Which I tend to agree with, seeing as how the only times I’ve canceled my WoW sub was during WoD and BfA.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    I'm guessing you want a cookie? Anyone with a brain could have seen when this was coming out. HUGE FFXIV Expac coming out on July 2nd? Best way to curb WoW sub loses to that game? Huge patch. It was planned out like this a long time ago. It was obvious. So, thank you for being obvious. I bet your guild mates love having you around.
    I'm guessing you need a friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    This is Ion's best form of communication directly to the player. No Q&A nonsense where community managers pick the questions. He tackles what he believes are hot issues at the moment within the community and game, and lays it out for us with thoughtful insight.
    Blizz may have finally taken a hint that people would like to have the devs sit down and explain changes and why they do them they way they do, some developer insight a la FFXIV's Live Letters.

Though it'll be a cold day in hell when Ion takes 3+ hours out of his day to sit down and talk to us.

5+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ T&E are right all the damn time

- - - Updated - - -

I had to actually google what shadowbringers was. I'm sorry man, FF will never surpass WoW, mostly because the majority of it's players are salty ex wow players
    FF is fun but once done with the story quests it’s boring and their leveling system fucking that is some
    Torture.

If it was better, it would surpass WoW. Pretty simple
    If only sunk cost fallacies were easily defeated. I've had many friends who refuse to try other games because then their time on WoW or Everquest or x game would have been a waste because they're leaving it behind. I wish I were joking.

why does this feel like a post filled with a ton of buzzwords that says absolutely nothing with no actual content?
    cause what are you even talking about?
    Because even a monkey with brain damage knows that 8.2 will be the part where they will throw the towel upon this Xpac and move on to 9.0
    There is nothing that can be salvaged from BfA in 8.2 in both Lore and Mechanical parts.

Plus the fact that 8.2 is Unfinished as fuck on the PTR, and now that they will ship it, it will only show that they don't care about BfA at this rate, and they want to guarantee those extra bonuses from the Shareholders.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Okay.

I predicted the date right months ago when we were talking about it with guild mates.
    Good for you and grats on nobody cares?
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ???It hasn't even been on the PTR for that long though haha???

If it was better, it would surpass WoW. Pretty simple
    If blizz doesn't get their shit together this very well could happen, wow is on a downwards trend, FF on an upwards.

I love wow, I wish blizz would get their shit together, but they keep doubling down on stupid.