Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    They're in reserve. Vulpera are a certainty, they data mined info pretty much confirms them as an Allied race. Mechagnomes slightly less right now because they haven't been confirmed in data mining, but probably will be the shitty Alliance offering for an Allied race along side the brand new model that is Vulpera.

If 8.2 ends up being shit and Classic doesn't grab the customers like expected, We will see the new Allied race towards the end of September. If Classic is a big hit, which it's looking to be, We will see the Allied races in December.

Big Blizzard releases share one thing in common; they all happen right before the end of Quarterly numbers. They use the hype of content to drag in more customers so they can tell their stockholders, "Look at how many monthly users we have!" when in reality, their month to month numbers are lower, but since the reporting Quarter's month showed high numbers, they're not technically lying when they say, "This Quarter we saw 10M active subscribers." even though 2 of those months they only had 2M users.

So that's why the next Allied races aren't around; because they're being saved for when the stock holders need to see big results, not when the players want them or they make sense in the story.
    This is what I've been thinking all along - it makes perfect business sense. It's a shame about the predicted alliance offering though...I don't see mechagnomes being that popular even if a Tinker class is brought in for 9.0.

So many snowflakes threatening to leave if vulpera/mechagnomes become allied races... isnt that a bit embarrassing to threaten to leave over a new cosmetic skin for existing playable races? Besides this really isnt constructive.

You guys need to chill, no one is dying. Gnomes are already part of the faction since day 1 vanilla and Vulpera have aided the horde since BfA was launched, and they share the same goblin skeleton (thry are supposed to be the new allied race goblin skin).

If you dont like, its ok. Not everything in game is made for everyone. Allied races are OPTIONAL, not obligatory. Dont like, dont play. But there are others who do.

The main problem right now that i see is that blizzard keeps delaying other extremely requested races in favor to new ones. This i can understand that is quite annoying, but that does not justify people trying to ruin the fun of others just because they arent getting what they want.
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2019-06-25 at 11:15 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SaneOstrich View Post
    Stop getting worked up about shit other people enjoy, it's bad for your blood pressure.
    I enjoy rp aswell. But Armor doesn't work like that >.> This is WoW not a Anime. Anyways, My blood pressure is fine. Don't tell me to calm down SIR.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Balrog View Post
    If that's all it takes to get you to leave a game, you didn't enjoy it that much to begin with.

And considering all the hints towards Vulpera being added soon (the latest hint is pretty much a confirmation since they're now added to player cutscenes), you might want to either rethink your priorities or pack up.
    Meh, tbh I think he's bluffing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    So many snowflakes threatening to leave if vulpera/mechagnomes become allied races... isnt that a bit embarrassing to threaten to leave over a new cosmetic skin for existing playable races? Besides this really isnt constructive.

You guys need to chill, no one is dying. Gnomes are already part of the faction since day 1 vanilla and Vulpera have aided the horde since BfA was launched, and they share the same goblin skeleton (thry are supposed to be the new allied race goblin skin).

If you dont like, its ok. Not everything in game is made for everyone. Allied races are OPTIONAL, not obligatory. Dont like, dont play. But there are others who do.

The main problem right now that i see is that blizzard keeps delaying other extremely requested races in favor to new ones. This i can understand that is quite annoying, but that does not justify people trying to ruin the fun of others just because they arent getting what they want.
    Those snowflakes are pretty much just bluffing. THey say that but they wont quit. This does make them sound like entitled pricks. I mean don't get me wrong. I feel like Vulpera would be too soon, and last thing I want is more people doing Anime like things.. Such as trying to summon Armor like it's Kingdom hearts Birth By Sleep. This is WoW, not an anime or JRPG xD As much as I love Rping, that's one of the things I hate. ANYWAYS! That's off topic. The people who say they are gonna quit because their Faction is gonna get a few furballs join their faction. Just shows how many losers we have in our community. It's kinda sad tbh. Quitting over a race.. that's like quitting over a piece of cake or something stupid. lol

I feel like Vulpera are a bit too soon. Would be better to introduce them in the next expack over releasing it during BFA. Specially with how everyone has been hating BFA's Stuff.

oh boy can't even imagine how awesome it would be kill all those haters as a vulpera rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Mikazukinoyaiba View Post
    Why would they gave you Horde race rig you baboon.
    They aint setting up Calia and Derrek for nothing, friendo.