Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamuri View Post
    A tauren x gnome please.
    I've always laughed at the idea of them. I tiny Tauren that is called a Minitaur.

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    I've always laughed at the idea of them. I tiny Tauren that is called a Minitaur.
    Haha, love it. with pink pigtails of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Prozach View Post
    They even say Dwarves and Gnomes are "distant cousins", so you have to wonder what happened there.
    Probably just referring to the fact that they're both cursed Titan construct races. We know exactly where they and humans come from.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

blood elf worgen!!!
    fiona and terenar!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by benting View Post
    Where do you think goblins come from?
    Uh... Kezan?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozach View Post
    I didn't really consider this at first but think about how well this sort of thing would go over on RP servers. If there is a way to revitalize the game, THIS is it.
    Already seen people RP half worgen half vrykul and I've heard horror stories of worse, wont really change anything as people already rp crazy combos.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    blood elf worgen!!!
    fiona and terenar!!!
    Shouldn't be too hard, what with the original Worgen being Night Elves. Then again, the Worgen curse might very well work on any living race, and it's not really a race itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Already seen people RP half worgen half vrykul and I've heard horror stories of worse, wont really change anything as people already rp crazy combos.
    Technically, all playable Worgen are that. Humans are literally stunted Vrykul.

Absolutely not. Blizzard themselves have stated halfbreeds are so rare they don't even have lore for it. I already have to contend with this nonsense in RP, we don't need it being official. The writing is bad enough already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Shouldn't be too hard, what with the original Worgen being Night Elves. Then again, the Worgen curse might very well work on any living race, and it's not really a race itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Technically, all playable Worgen are that. Humans are literally stunted Vrykul.
    That's kinda like saying we're all apes....we have changed since then as so have humans. Besides the half vrykul and half worgen....I'm thinking he was talking about a vrykul banged a worgen and his character was the baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    hybrids are generally looked down upon, and they also tend to look like the normal one with just very minor difference (half elves for example look like high elves with shorter pointy ears, just that, half orc is like a smaller version of orc, and the list goes on)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

hybrids don't even make biological sense why would two completely different species (humans and draenei for example) be able to produce offspring at all let alone viable offspring? also garona looks stupid as hell in game she's literally just an orc with a couple blue stripes if you're gonna do something like that at least make it interesting to look at

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    we already have a hybrid race. it's called worgen.
    I feel centaur are the true hybrid race.

I'd love to play a centaur, but they'd clearly be OP being pretty much half mount half humanoid.

you folks are aware worgen is a curse right? worgen hybrids would be the easiest to sell. Take any playable race and have them be infected by the worgen curse. No breeding involved.

Think skyrim werewolves. Khajiit werewolf? no problemo!

Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    Rhonin's twin crimes against nature
    In the book they were described as "beautiful". However, I don't know Golden's tastes. Maybe she enjoys Habsburgian look.

I'm deeply concerned by how quickly you got that picture.
    The best is that it was posted by Blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    blood elf worgen!!!
    fiona and terenar!!!
    At which form did she do that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    I would grind rep for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by benting View Post
    Where do you think goblins come from?
    You shave Vulpera and paint it green.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Make no sense at all.

I'm thinking he was talking about a vrykul banged a worgen and his character was the baby.
    It's canon that the worgen curse is not passed down to children, for some reason. Never mind the implication that the whole worgen "race" will only last one generation.

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    also garona looks stupid as hell in game she's literally just an orc with a couple blue stripes if you're gonna do something like that at least make it interesting to look at
    Are those stripes supposed to be her Draenei heritage? I assumed they were just tats. At least give her some tiny horns or something.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

That's kinda like saying we're all apes....we have changed since then as so have humans. Besides the half vrykul and half worgen....I'm thinking he was talking about a vrykul banged a worgen and his character was the baby.
    We are.

Not to mention that Vrykul are basically larger humans, so they'd be closer than chimpanzees. Humans didn't significantly change outside of size.

I don't think having undead of different races would be out of the question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverafter View Post
    Have a half human quarter draenei-quarter orc and name it Med'An
    =O

I see what you did there!
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Imagine tauren-sized gnomes O_o
    -