Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    I commented on it but got ignored
    Mm.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    My concern with the ???? in the rolecard would be the presence of the Nightking. If the kill was done by him, the potential to bring back the dead as a member of his faction. Would likely be SK in this situation or some strong zombie cult. Likely has minimal uses of raising the dead.
    The Night King is a strong possibility - and also present in Mercy's game banner. The name 'Wolves of Winterfell' for Lora's faction is throwing me into doubt but...what if it's just a name and it's actually a combination of various characters from the show? Maybe with a Stark present. Dany being there sort of makes sense given the direction of the show in the later seasons but she isn't a Stark.

Qyburn and The Mountain are two characters with ties to the undead, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Graeham is trying. That is town indicative
    I am not sure I agree with much of what he says - some for sure, like the fact that my D1 vote was a joke vote. But I like to give him a minor town pass as well.
    Could you elaborate on this please

[b]Marack gets a pass[b]
    I don't particularly approve of the questioning of Lora's faction name, too meta for my liking. But it was effective.
    What do you mean with he gets a pass? You don't have a read on him?

Nefarious tea is neutral
    I can't make tails or heads of him for now.
    He was the first vote on Lora. What do you make of that?

thanks for explaining, Graeham

it makes things clearer to me

who do you plan to vote for?

- - - Updated - - -

so on pg 12 my updated thoughts

Cslap seems okay by how he treated Lora, but from prev game we know that he's a shameless busser, I'm not giving him cookies yet..sorry Cslap, remember my tinfoil because of your scum skills? I can't afford to be fooled again. However, for today, you should get a pass

Danner - guys, I have no clue what Danner is talking about, I can't grasp his words' essence, who is scum, who is not..maybe on pg 12 he changed..as of right now, I wanna vote Danner, he gives me 0 townie vibes

Dupti - I'm unvoting dupti for now because she used AtE but that doesn't make her town, maybe a neutral. I felt Dupti last game, I was able to point out her alignment, this game there's dramatism in dupti's posts and I'm not sure how to interpret this

unvote

Graeham - he has pocketed me beyond repair, he's the new 'Val' from last game, I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's mafia, whenever I have a strong inexplicable certainty that someone feels great, he's in fact a scum. I'm loving Graeham, his explanations and his relaxation, however there's no townread there, I'm not feeling safe around him as I feel with:

Val - do we need more proof? Think it's enough, Lora scumslipping and revealing his alignment, her push for Val and also Val himself being more involved than ever, I'm confident Val is not mafia, could be neutral

Tea - I really love Tea and I think he's fully town/neutral but not scum. I'm confident in this perspective

Marack - not able to offer any opinion...maybe later

Listo - dupti has pointed out some tips that point to scum Listo so I'll remember those

Circle of Trust: Cslap, Val, Tea...maybe dupti if we're stretching it

Arrest warrant for: Listo, Danner/Marack and...Graeham

5+ Year Old Account
    Pocketing? I've answered your questions but I wouldn't say I've been 'pocketing' you. Could you expand on that, please? I don't believe I've stated what I think your alignment is, either.

As for who I want to vote, it's currently a tie between Danner and Listo. Usually quiet Danner is not to be trusted. He's not too quiet this time around and he has presented a valid excuse for being distracted. Though at the same time his comments on the Starks throughout the game feels odd to me. I don't know why (a common phrase I'm uttering this game...) and I don't think the Starks are necessarily scum across the board.

Yet Mercy said there would be weird roles in this game. Was Danner trying to bait a recruit? I don't know.

As for Listo, admittedly Listo tends to be more of a 'mid to late game' player so it's always hard to get a read until that point. Listo is weighing in when addressed and distracted by work.

I feel a little better about Dupti having reread the thread.

As for my actual vote:

Vote: Danner

I want a claim today at the very least. To help address the 'Stark' situation. It's a thread I want to unravel to see what comes of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    Pocketing? I've answered your questions but I wouldn't say I've been 'pocketing' you. Could you expand on that, please?

Vote: Danner
    ? How come? I feel like there's a force that stops me from seeing you as scum. It's hard to describe in words these exact sensations. You don't seem as transparent as in previous game, I will wait for another day

Also maybe I'm using 'pocketing' wrong? for me it means to have positive thoughts towards a player

- - - Updated - - -

also I saw people refer to dupti as 'him' so yeah anyone that sees me using a wrong pronoun, pls correct me

I'm assuming based on nicks and avatars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    ? How come? I feel like there's a force that stops me from seeing you as scum. It's hard to describe in words these exact sensations. You don't seem as transparent as in previous game, I will wait for another day

Also maybe I'm using 'pocketing' wrong? for me it means to have positive thoughts towards a player

- - - Updated - - -

also I saw people refer to dupti as 'him' so yeah anyone that sees me using a wrong pronoun, pls correct me

I'm assuming based on nicks and avatars
    Pocketing is generally when a scum player tries to make a town player trust them enough to when it matters in say a 1v2 you will vote with them on the other instead of the other person.

Lora is a he btw

no no clarinet please keep calling dupti "her" thank you

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Pocketing is generally when a scum player tries to make a town player trust them enough to when it matters in say a 1v2 you will vote with them on the other instead of the other person.

Lora is a he btw
    On the internet, no one knows you're made of cups.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

7+ Year Old Account
    Lets make this more fun...
    @listo95 why did you visit danner last night? I tried to be subtle with asking you thoughts, but you half assed that answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Lets make this more fun...
    @listo95 why did you visit danner last night? I tried to be subtle with asking you thoughts, but you half assed that answer.
    Because I was suspicious of that claim of believing Sansa and Arya are in the game. So I tracked them.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm sorry you think that was a half assed answer? That was literally my thoughts as of that point when I saw Danner didn't kill anyone last night.

5+ Year Old Account
    Is the implication that Marack and Listo are both claiming to have the same power/role?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the implication that Marack and Listo are both claiming to have the same power/role?
    I think Marack is claiming Watcher? If not some mod error definitely occurred.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I think Marack is claiming Watcher? If not some mod error definitely occurred.
    I could see Watcher/Tracker being split into two separate roles. There's a lot of characters that would fit it. Though equally the role doesn't have to be tied to what makes sense for a character according to Mercy's post in the sign up thread. I think the setup is really just whatever characters could be made into dessert puns.

I could see Watcher/Tracker being split into two separate roles. There's a lot of characters that would fit it. Though equally the role doesn't have to be tied to what makes sense for a character according to Mercy's post in the sign up thread. I think the setup is really just whatever characters could be made into dessert puns.
    Can confirm my role and character aren’t exactly show/book-accurate

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    Can confirm my role and character aren’t exactly show/book-accurate
    Likewise. Not every character is necessarily a member of the prominent families, either. Still major characters key to the overall plot but it isn't a case of everybody being a Stark, Lannister or Tyrell.

(I won't be at all surprised if all or at least most of the characters in Mercy's picture in the opening post are in the game, on that note.)

Likewise. Not every character is necessarily a member of the prominent families, either. Still major characters key to the overall plot but it isn't a case of everybody being a Stark, Lannister or Tyrell.

(I won't be at all surprised if all or at least most of the characters in Mercy's picture in the opening post are in the game, on that note.)
    APPARENTLY, I’m not cool enough to be in the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Could you elaborate on this please
    Not sure what you want. Graeham is currently voting me, and giving some rationale for it. His assumption of "recruitment" is wrong, but also not entirely unwarranted a suspicion... which is kinda what I mean. He is trying here, and he's less wrong than I would like to claim. This is why I think he is inquisitive. Which I read as town.

I see there is dissent on that point.

What do you mean with he gets a pass? You don't have a read on him?
    I do. That's why I am giving him a pass. Sorry if the wording didn't come across right, but I'm basically saying I don't want to vote him because I think he is town.

He was the first vote on Lora. What do you make of that?
    I did miss that. Nefarious Tea has also since given me reason to believe he is town for coming out with support of what I have been so far been alone in saying: there are town starks around.

I want a claim today at the very least. To help address the 'Stark' situation. It's a thread I want to unravel to see what comes of it.
    I will claim if one more person requests it. But I do not think you will be better off... it'll go from "Danner says Arya / Sansa are town and I don't know if I can trust him on it" to "Danner says Arya / Sansa are town and although I now know exactly why he says that I do't know if I can trust him on it"
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    An intrinsically valuable affair with crackleslap:

TOWN

Crackleslap: I know my role yada yada, I'm town yada yada. I pushed on Lora because I felt his vote was sinister at best. After sometime I felt his vote was too opportunistic for my liking. Hence my sudden reversal of votes.

Val: Originally thought his no-lynch vote was just a bait, but turns out he meant it. Which I knocked him down for a bit but his honesty basically cleared me for him anyway. Lora (scum) took an opportunity vote on Val. (I felt like that was the case anyway) I've like the way he's gone about this game. My most solid town read so far. I can't find a knock for Val right now.

Marack: I asked him a curious question about dupti as I wanted too see what he thinks and his response was nothing short of exemplary. Genuinely feel like he is town. He also helped achieve a lynch. My knock on him is that he has maybe a little too much game setup talk and not enough questioning people. Apparently claimed Watcher.

SLIGHT TOWN

Dupti: I feel he was a bit iffy, around the end of day one. His argument that I might be bussing and that I didn't have a real read on Lora can be absolutely valid. But I feel like he's a little misunderstood. My vote on Lora as oppurtunistic is not solely of the fact that he voted on someone gunning for a no-lynch but because it was on Val as well. The vote being on Val is what struck me more of a scum play. Granted the initial reason I thought that was because Val was making play but it was not the case. All in all over the course of the night phase something tells me dupti might be town.

NEUTRAL

Nefarious Tea: Whilst I think its likely that he might be town. His vote placement could well in fact be distancing, plus my the other thoughts of him that I had day one. It's something I don't want too rule out yet.

Graeham: I mentioned this before but some of his posts feel a little deflecting, which I find somewhat peculiar. As I mentioned yet I'm not too sure about that. Gutreads and all... Graeham sits neutral for now.

Clarinet: I honestly like their effort, he's an open book type of player too me. Tells you exactly how he feels and what he wants even if its a little outthere. As in voting someone with 45 seconds left on the clock that has no votes at all. That said I haven't seen enough too warrant a above neutral read.

MILD SUSPICION

Danner: Claims too be Sansa/Arya? Could be confused here. They've been cryptic all game its rather annoying. Do I trust Danner enough too keep his role hidden? I'm not so sure yet. But without a claim after his comments I can't really place him above mild suspicion. That said he's given out some solid ideas.

Listo: Now we know he visited Danner, he claims tracker. Danner hasn't claimed too be poisoned. No one has counterclaimed Tracker. So I feel like I can believe him, but I'm not sure yet. I haven't felt the presence of Listo until it was forced out of him. He has a busy schedule a lot of the time and his day ones are weak (which himself states), but ehh. If listo is scum then Danner might be scum as well. (But Danners vote on Listo makes things a little weird)

- - - Updated - - -

Don't have solid enough reads too label someone as scum yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder to people, we have 15 hours left in the day...

Danner I do feel like you need to fully claim because you are confusing a lot of people as of now

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Not sure what you want. Graeham is currently voting me, and giving some rationale for it. His assumption of "recruitment" is wrong, but also not entirely unwarranted a suspicion... which is kinda what I mean. He is trying here, and he's less wrong than I would like to claim. This is why I think he is inquisitive. Which I read as town.
    Why are you bringing up stuff he did after you gave your read on him? The reason I questioned your read is because I'd argue that Graeham was not really doing much until he pushed on you now obviously.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway;

Marack says listo visited Danner. Danner says Danner did not visit the dead guy. @listo95 did he visit me and Crackle?

What this should mean is that none of these players commited the NK. Should probably also mean that none of them are aligned, but I already stated that I thought Danner and listo being together would be unlikely