Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Reminds me of the dragon mount from the SNES game Secret of Mana.

https://lparchive.org/Secret-of-Mana...2-SoM_22_2.png

For the last many years (Since late BC at least), I've had my subscription to 3 months at a time. In all those years I don't think I've had any long breaks - At least none at a month or more. Maybe a week here and there, but that's it.
    So let's say I played since June 2008 - So 11 years in total.
    11 years * 12 months = 132 months

132 months * 12€ per month = 1584€ spent on game time when paying every 3 months
    132 months * 11€ per month = 1452€ spent on game time when paying every 6 months
    So basically, if I had changed to 6 months from the beginning, I could have saved 132€.

So people can call this desperate all they want, but I just changed to a 6 month subscription - But I'm probably not gonna use the mount ever lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    The patch has been out for 3 days now. The people who would've returned already have for the most part.
    And they have until July 28th to purchase a 6-month subscription and get the mount. Nothing is stopping them from using the promotion. You are the one that made the claim it was to counter Final Fantasy. A $25 mount is what the use to draw people away from their biggest competitor? You can believe whatever you want by no means is a mount going to draw people away from another game. You haven't even said anything to back that up.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    This one is one of its kind.
    I’ll assume you meant one of a kind. This mount is actually less unique then some of the ones we got in the patch as it’s just a remodelled drake where the Mecha wheel and crab are comply new.

10+ Year Old Account
    lets see, 77.94 or 25.00? Which to choose.

It's pretty, but I always go by play time. So no free mount for me.
    (They could make ingame pretty mounts without being horses or recolors.)
    Last edited by Lionwoman; 2019-06-27 at 08:27 PM.

Oh, I just switched for next month to roll over onto a 6month sub a few days back. Guess i'll get a free mount now as well as save some coin.

Too easy ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    Enjoy your cash grab mount. 75 dollars of a shit skin over a decade+ old skeleton well worth it!
    It is $25 for the mount. $78 for a subscription to a game I enjoy. Some days more and some days less. But the value I get is still justified by the cost I spend. Why are you so against people enjoying what they want? And you keep bringing up $75. You can't even get the correct cost of a 6-month subscription right. Toxicity at its finest. Whine about something then bail when someone confronts you all while rehashing the same low effort attacks.

6x13=78. In order for your $75 to be correct the subscription would have to be $12.50 a month. You are wrong on all accounts. So keep hating and/or go back to your main account.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

more p2w from actiblizzard. why am i not surprised.

I hope nobody buys into this bullshit AGAIN. They just did this with the ship and now they're trying to gimmick people out of more money, absolutely absurd.

I clicked dislike button before the 15 sec vid even ended.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty and I like pretty things.

Since I need game time to actually use the thing and have no other intentions of playing at this time, I might as well play around on a pretty dragon.

*shrug*

Some folks are getting way too worked up over this. Game offers bennies for giving them money. Welcome to capitalism.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I hope nobody buys into this bullshit AGAIN. They just did this with the ship and now they're trying to gimmick people out of more money, absolutely absurd.
    I had to spend no additional money. I literally didn't have to do anything to have the gift waiting for me on the launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    How is it depserate? Buy it for $25 dollars or buy it for $78. That isn't desperation. It is just offering bundles to reward people. If you aren't going to play for 6-months then buy the mount on its own. If you are going to stay subscribed for 6-months then buy/keep the subscription and get the mount for free.

These desperate and stupid attempts to hate everything need to stop. It is just a marketing promotion to increase the value of a subscription. You either get it for free or you pay $25 dollars for it. Pass it by if you want.
    So. Much. This

Am i for ingame items sold for money? nope.

business wise tho, this generates money, keeps the game alive and pays the paychecks of employers.
    + after a new patch this is not that bad would be worst if these things happen between exp packs when you get nothing for your 6 months.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    That’s not quite how pay to win works.

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    you using words you don't know what they mean.

Fourth mount this year, right? Guess they must be bleeding subs pretty hardcore if they keep needing to release this many mounts to shore up the profits.

So keep hating and/or go back to your main account.
    I love how people can't wrap their heads around a newer account and always insist I'm some kind of alt.

What a convenient excuse huh.

Not really amazing PR for the new patch.