Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It means they plant to back him but who knows, maybe Thrall and Saurfang want to dismantle the horde and join the alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jindujun View Post
    I'm still a fan of Thrall X Jaina... I say merge the factions!
    Only if aggra drags them to jerry springer show first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rend Blackhand View Post
    Saurfang butchered Draenei across a whole planet and burned Stormwind to the gorund, never forget that, he's Horde no matter what. Thrall has killed his fair share of humans too and the cinematic even shows that he's not confident of a lasting peace. Baine is Baine, idk what else to say about him.

The 'false' horde is any horde that's brown-nosing a dead elf that doesn't care about them. Time to bring back orc leadership.
    Yes, saurfang sure as hell did that. And then he started to believe in boiking. And there is only one cure for that. boot bullet to the head.

And thrall looks like most depressed entity in universe so chances are he will become void lord of sadness and disappointment any second now.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    We will find out (we already mostly know this now) that Sylvanes's raise to Warchief was illegitimate and therefor any actions against her where wholly justified
    The racial leaders all standing there agreeing that she is the new Warchief is illegitimate?

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Garrosh only cared about orcs
    Which is still a lot better than only caring for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Which is still a lot better than only caring for yourself.
    Say what you want, but Sylvanas only caring for herself has brought much more new faces than Garrosh ever did.
    Orcs have benefited more than anyone else from Sylvanas leadership (they have Ashenvale and larger presence in Arathi now), while she repeatedly risked her life for success on missions the rest of the horde could take much more benefit than her.

Sylvanas selfishness beats Thrall and Sadfang "selflessness". And Garrosh patriotism as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Don't know how a faction merge would work...even with Sylvanas out of the picture, horde/alliance have had decades of war....
    easy, we all bend under boyking

Quote Originally Posted by Brewshine View Post
    We are way off topic from op so I’ll keep it short.

The whole free will thing is why forsaken are one of my favorite race.
    But in scholomance(?) dungeon the boss can take that free will away. So a powerful necromancer in the legion can do the same

Side note: I hate the direction that blizz is giving Sylvanas. I liked her better when she was for free will and more care for her people.

Well damn who could survive a blast from sargeras? Also just cause the titans are weak to fel doesn’t meant their creations are.

Loken wasn’t corrupted overnight it took a while. I don’t mean to say they are immune to it just very resistant.
    i mean, voss case was always strange, forsaken had literally a racial that is immunity by mindcontrol, but even in this state, it was needed the chief of the scourge in the plaguelands, the most powerfull necromancer of the zone, to broke a single, fresh undead (not even forsaken at the time) in one of the most advanced "lab" of necromancy of azeroth (aka full of necromantic energies)
    appling this in a whatever war context is naive...

still there arent a single occurence of titan creation resistant to fel

loken was corrupted by a chained old god, once freed yogg saron broke the other super easily...

Stood in the Fire Fixxit the Gnome's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    I love it.
    - Dare not to sleep -

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    This is the Horde, you want to deal with rank and the warchief you do it in Mak’gora.
    Working behind the warchiefs back plotting and weakening the Horde is not the Horde way but something cowards/traitors do.
    you mean, like killing innocent ppl ? did you mean that form of honor ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    That blizz doesn't know what Horde players want or how to write a 'faction pride' expansion.
    yep. this reaaaaalllllly seems so. otherwise you can not explain hiw such bad writing even exists.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    "The Horde has lost its honor and I can't take it anymore! So instead of challenging the Warchief to honorable combat, let me sneak around behind her back, sabotage her plans, and enter into a conspiracy with the Alliance. THAT'LL SHOW EVERYONE HOW HONOR IS REALLY DONE."
    of course he would challenge her in a honorable combat, because Sylvanas would totally fight honorable in a fight she can die, dismissing her entire quest for eternal life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasVonTzeskagrad View Post
    Say what you want, but Sylvanas only caring for herself has brought much more new faces than Garrosh ever did.
    you mean more losses, and the imminent colapse? making deals with beings like n'zoth and ashara?

Orcs have benefited more than anyone else from Sylvanas leadership (they have Ashenvale and larger presence in Arathi now), while she repeatedly risked her life for success on missions the rest of the horde could take much more benefit than her.
    except nothing much change from ashenvale, darkshore is a mess of blight, teldrassil and the resources are lost, and there is attacks even on durotar.

Sylvanas selfishness beats Thrall and Sadfang "selflessness". And Garrosh patriotism as well.
    not in any account.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    of course he would challenge her in a honorable combat, because Sylvanas would totally fight honorable in a fight she can die, dismissing her entire quest for eternal life.
    I'm not sure you get the idea of honor. It's not about what SHE would do. It's about what YOU (i.e. Saurfang and friends) do.

Going "it's okay to sneak around because the others wouldn't fight fair either" is literally the OPPOSITE of honorable. If you're honorable then you're supposed to be upholding honor IN SPITE of others being dishonorable. That's the whole point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    plotting and weakening the Horde is not the Horde way but something cowards/traitors do.
    Are you talking about Sylvanas? Eliminating the Tauren from the Horde would have a cascading effect that would see the Highmountain withdraw, the Darkspear withdraw, and if you're unlucky the Zandalari would follow the Darkspear's lead and go back to unaligned.

If that isn't a weakened Horde, I don't know what is.

It means Baine and Saurfang were too cowardly to challenge Sylvanas to a duel for mantle of Warchief when given the chance (after Teldrassil and Lordaeron respectively) because they both knew they would lose, yet despite being cowards, they still can't stomach serving her because the bitch is more evil than Dick Dastardly from Wacky Races. It's just bad writing all around. No one wins. So Blizzard wrote themselves into a corner where the Horde literally has no characters worth a damn and had to reach back and pull out Thrall since it's been long enough he was featured prominently, people forgot how badly he himself was written during Cataclysm.

At this point the only salvageable solution for the Horde would be Rexxar quartering Sylvanas, Baine, and Saurfang and taking leadership but Blizzard's boner for Sylvanas is too strong.

Rebellion incoming, or Thunderbluff burning. Probably both.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Garrosh only cared about orcs
    And Tauren - Honorary Orsinium.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Is that why pretty much every piece of written lore states she cares about her people, that she wanted blood elves front and centre with her during the parades but couldn't play favourites.

That her actions in Stormheim are a follow up to the Nathanos short story showing she was trying to help the forsaken bodies from falling apart. (Something that doesn't affect her in the slightest). It's funny how people state such things about a character where her own internal thoughts run against such accusations.

- - - Updated - - -

And the alliance thrice tried to wipe out the blood elves. Yet that's hand waived away because reasons.
    It's funny how when internal bias runs against the obvious.

She was in Stormheim to get her own immortality, stop trying to pretend any less. If she gave a damn about anyone, her own *people* even...she wouldn't have murdered her own people because she was afraid of losing a iota of power.

I hope they kill Sylvanas off. I couldn't care less about her anymore. Tired of looking at her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    It means Baine and Saurfang were too cowardly to challenge Sylvanas to a duel for mantle of Warchief when given the chance (after Teldrassil and Lordaeron respectively) because they both knew they would lose, yet despite being cowards, they still can't stomach serving her because the bitch is more evil than Dick Dastardly from Wacky Races. It's just bad writing all around. No one wins. So Blizzard wrote themselves into a corner where the Horde literally has no characters worth a damn and had to reach back and pull out Thrall since it's been long enough he was featured prominently, people forgot how badly he himself was written during Cataclysm.

At this point the only salvageable solution for the Horde would be Rexxar quartering Sylvanas, Baine, and Saurfang and taking leadership but Blizzard's boner for Sylvanas is too strong.
    I think we are in a deeper hole and we will need a lot of help to get out, maybe that is why they hired the director of Witcher franchise and Cyberpunk 2077
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I think we are in a deeper hole and we will need a lot of help to get out, maybe that is why they hired the director of Witcher franchise and Cyberpunk 2077
    Always good to bring in new blood for a fresh perspective. Let's see what it does if anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghier View Post
    I hope they kill Sylvanas off. I couldn't care less about her anymore. Tired of looking at her.
    Same. That's what their writing has done to what was once one of their best characters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    I'm not sure you get the idea of honor. It's not about what SHE would do. It's about what YOU (i.e. Saurfang and friends) do.
    yeah so, he do that, die, and the horde blow appart, what honor in be dumb like that?

Going "it's okay to sneak around because the others wouldn't fight fair either" is literally the OPPOSITE of honorable.
    no its not, there is nothing saying you need to be honorable and die in a retarded way dismissing your only change to save countless of lives against people who will fight dishonorable and unfair
    If you're honorable then you're supposed to be upholding honor IN SPITE of others being dishonorable. That's the whole point.
    thats being too egocentric and retarded.

there is no honor in fight like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still stick by my claim that I'd let Anduin invade my Undercity whenever he wants
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything