Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OopsReality View Post
    Definitely still not angry.

When speaking with people who are so absent from the realm of factual reality, and said people's minds cannot be changed with any amount of evidence contrary to their opinions, yes I belittle them. And they should be belittled, until shame or anger takes them into a corner from where they are unable to spread false and damaging information.

"War mongering culture" who's veterans are "fucking murderers" who populate a police force of "killers that want to enforce the law", all in a country of which "just under half of the population works for the military, therefore making it a police state." Are... most definitely not "know facts", although I will 100% agree they were uttered by a dotard.

I... think you are the only one here that feels as if they insulted something, because I don't really know of any "military empire made of warmongering subjects". People should create interesting mind-worlds and say silly shit about them. Maybe write a book?

- - - Updated - - -

Why should conquerors feel humble or sorry, again?

And did you miss the part where there's laws and regulations regarding immigration?

If someone is a good fit for American society, and can enrich the country, let as many in as humanly possible... If they follow the rules for obtaining citizenship. If they don't want to, they can fuck themselves all the way back to where they came from.

When speaking with people who are so absent from the realm of factual reality, and said people's minds cannot be changed with any amount of evidence contrary to their opinions, yes I belittle them. And they should be belittled, until shame or anger takes them into a corner from where they are unable to spread false and damaging information.

"War mongering culture" who's veterans are "fucking murderers" who populate a police force of "killers that want to enforce the law", all in a country of which "just under half of the population works for the military, therefore making it a police state." Are... most definitely not "know facts", although I will 100% agree they were uttered by a dotard.

I... think you are the only one here that feels as if they insulted something, because I don't really know of any "military empire made of warmongering subjects". People should create interesting mind-worlds and say silly shit about them. Maybe write a book?

- - - Updated - - -

And did you miss the part where there's laws and regulations regarding immigration?

If someone is a good fit for American society, and can enrich the country, let as many in as humanly possible... If they follow the rules for obtaining citizenship. If they don't want to, they can fuck themselves all the way back to where they came from.
    When a country founded (conquered) entirely by immigrants are going "Kick the immigrants out" I just can't help but raise an eyebrow.Seriously, any American who wants to deport or stop immigrants from comming to the US should tear down the statue of liberty, pack their bags and leave until only the native Indians are left.

"Why should conquerors feel humble or sorry, again?" is exactly what Hitler would have said had he won. Or what China said when they conquered Tibeth or Putin when he conquered Crimea or or or or. Or at least I think thats a pretty fair guess.

"If someone is a good fit for American society, and can enrich the country, let as many in as humanly possible... If they follow the rules for obtaining citizenship. If they don't want to, they can fuck themselves all the way back to where they came from. "

And so I'm back to my joke about arming the immigrants so they can conquer America and go: Why should conquerors feel humble or sorry, again?.

The border patrol has apparently been destroying water supplies left in the desert by humanitarian groups to stop illegal immigrants from dying of thirst.

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-...patrol-agents/

Inhumane organisations foster a culture of cruelty and dehumanisation.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Swap out the slurs and it could be an SS officer's correspondence.
    I feel like they were better disciplined.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Do you have evidence of this.

And yes, the irony of you of all people saying this is not lost on anyone.
    Projection is like their second most common tool. After gaslighting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The border patrol has apparently been destroying water supplies left in the desert by humanitarian groups to stop illegal immigrants from dying of thirst.

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-...patrol-agents/

Inhumane organisations foster a culture of cruelty and dehumanisation.

I feel like they were better disciplined.

Projection is like their second most common tool. After gaslighting.
    You will notice that he did not provide evidence. Once again, Hubcap comes in, makes bullshit claims, and runs away when called on it. The guy has literally been caught in dozens of lies, and was shown to not even be an American.

Quote Originally Posted by Bildur View Post
    When a country founded (conquered) entirely by immigrants are going "Kick the immigrants out" I just can't help but raise an eyebrow.Seriously, any American who wants to deport or stop immigrants from comming to the US should tear down the statue of liberty, pack their bags and leave until only the native Indians are left.

"Why should conquerors feel humble or sorry, again?" is exactly what Hitler would have said had he won. Or what China said when they conquered Tibeth or Putin when he conquered Crimea or or or or. Or at least I think thats a pretty fair guess.

"If someone is a good fit for American society, and can enrich the country, let as many in as humanly possible... If they follow the rules for obtaining citizenship. If they don't want to, they can fuck themselves all the way back to where they came from. "

And so I'm back to my joke about arming the immigrants so they can conquer America and go: Why should conquerors feel humble or sorry, again?.
    The Indians weren't the first ones in North America. They displaced previous occupants. The statue is staying where it is, I'm staying where I am, and no American that dislikes illegal immigration is going start liking it. And to be very clear, because you keep fucking the phrases up, I'm talking about illegal immigration, and you're sounding off about legal immigration.

I don't care who you compare my quotes to, the fact of the matter is I am right. Deal with it, and keep your tears on your side of the internet, thank you.

And conqerors shouldn't feel sorry, but you're posing a paradoxical situation - because even If you armed illegal immigrants they wouldn't accomplish anything aside from dying. I'm talking about stuff that actually happened; you know, facts. You're talking about shit that hasn't, and isn't likely to happen.

You're bad, your argument is bad, and you probably need to go dry clean your fedora. So until you comment something with some logic behind it, please refrain from bothering me with quote notifications.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    Yeah! Yeah you are still angry.

I think the truth hurts you. Like your version of Kryptonite.

Being American today is not what it used to be.

Imagine the US announcing it was dropping another 2 nuclear bombs in North Korea, not the same outcome as defenseless Japan, but similar to the devastation they incurred to the Koreans during their bombing campaign in 1950's. Nuclear winter would be swift.

Again ... I leave you with this.

Not angry.

You don't post anything based on reality, therefore you don't post truths.

Barely anywhere "today" is like it was "before" assuming you're talking about anything over a generation.

I won't imagine that, because that's a 1940s solution to a modern day problem. Even If we wanted to shock NK, and kill the fuck out of them in an attempt to dethrone the current regime, we wouldn't use nukes like we did in Japan.

Imagine this: You're silly, and post silly things. You reply to people's arguments like a fucking child, posting comedic youtube videos, and starting every post with "you're angry, you're still angry". You then make false statements, peppered with one or two statements so vague that it's hard to tell whether they're false or not, although so vague as to be totally un-fucking related to the current topic.

You don't have anything worth adding to the conversation; you never did, and I doubt you will going forward, so I'll just save myself the frustration of seeing your inane posts by ignoring you. Angry? No. Disgusted? Yes, your rampant idiocy ground down any resolve to actually enlighten you through dialogue, so I'll just hope you don't shit in the intellectual punch and leave you to your own devices.

5+ Year Old Account
    The Indians weren't the first ones in North America. They displaced previous occupants. The statue is staying where it is, I'm staying where I am, and no American that dislikes illegal immigration is going start liking it. And to be very clear, because you keep fucking the phrases up, I'm talking about illegal immigration, and you're sounding off about legal immigration.

I don't care who you compare my quotes to, the fact of the matter is I am right. Deal with it, and keep your tears on your side of the internet, thank you.

And conqerors shouldn't feel sorry, but you're posing a paradoxical situation - because even If you armed illegal immigrants they wouldn't accomplish anything aside from dying. I'm talking about stuff that actually happened; you know, facts. You're talking about shit that hasn't, and isn't likely to happen.

You're bad, your argument is bad, and you probably need to go dry clean your fedora. So until you comment something with some logic behind it, please refrain from bothering me with quote notifications.

- - - Updated - - -

Not angry.

Barely anywhere "today" is like it was "before" assuming you're talking about anything over a generation.

I won't imagine that, because that's a 1940s solution to a modern day problem. Even If we wanted to shock NK, and kill the fuck out of them in an attempt to dethrone the current regime, we wouldn't use nukes like we did in Japan.

Imagine this: You're silly, and post silly things. You reply to people's arguments like a fucking child, posting comedic youtube videos, and starting every post with "you're angry, you're still angry". You then make false statements, peppered with one or two statements so vague that it's hard to tell whether they're false or not, although so vague as to be totally un-fucking related to the current topic.

You don't have anything worth adding to the conversation; you never did, and I doubt you will going forward, so I'll just save myself the frustration of seeing your inane posts by ignoring you. Angry? No. Disgusted? Yes, your rampant idiocy ground down any resolve to actually enlighten you through dialogue, so I'll just hope you don't shit in the intellectual punch and leave you to your own devices.
    Damn dude.. for someone with a name like yours, you sure are pretty far displaced from reality.

The Indians weren't the first ones in North America.
    Source?
    Very curious to see what you can come up with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Source?
    Very curious to see what you can come up with.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutr...al_controversy

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Thank you.
    Interesting...controversial, but interesting.

10+ Year Old Account

Not angry.

Awww

I thought you left. Noticing your other posts, you seem like a wangry boy.

You write wangrily too, long and boring form....

Are you getting wangry at others too? Trust me too much wangriness is bad. Makes you seem like a raving lunatic with a sense of purpose of "ownage".

I cannot leave you disappointed in me so here is another video for your pleasure.

Please watch it to its fullest.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by Cockus Maximus View Post
    Damn dude.. for someone with a name like yours, you sure are pretty far displaced from reality.
    Yea I bet.

Anytime you want to counter with something, feel free "Cockus Maximus", so I can make a dumpster fire out of you, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Thank you.
    Interesting...controversial, but interesting.
    I was referring to anything pre-clovis culture https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clovis...o_Clovis_First

It's all very, very interesting and there's lots and lots of shit to learn, but mainstream archeology has gotten far too bureaucratic. It's ironic that they take a pursuit who's entire purpose is to dig into the past because our literal assumption is that we, as humans, know pretty much dick-all about our past, compared to what we could know.

But anything contrary to theories or assumptions that were made sometimes decades ago is met with zealot-like anger. Unfortunately for those people, there are lots of incredibly interesting things being brought to light\discovered more recently.
    Last edited by OopsReality; 2019-06-28 at 03:37 AM.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Not angry.

2 + 2 = 5 because someone on the Internet named "Oopsreality" says so! Is that logic enough to bother you with a quote notification?
    Oh but I just have to compliment you for that name "Oopsreality". It has the same nice ring to it as "Inforwars" that .. you know ... waged war against actual information

P.S.
    Don't worrie, I won't mistake my fedora hat for your MAGA cap when I pick it up from the dry cleaner. That would be bad. So bad. Only baddest people would do that!

Turn the personal attacks down a notch, will you?

5+ Year Old Account
    Why is she crying over a parking lot?..

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Why is she crying over a parking lot?..

Posting far right YT clowns should be against the forum rules, imo.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Posting far right YT clowns should be against the forum rules, imo.
    If u got a case, why would u fake photos?

Before I unironically said, in this thread, what's next, use the holocaust? Turns out there's no bottom she will not sink to..

https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/No-Hol...locaust-593560

I thought that republicans with obama's "death panels" was retarded, but now...we are one step from movie idiocracy becoming a documentary..

"Lets out-stupid the republicans, that will show them we are not about that!"...
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2019-06-28 at 05:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    If u got a case, why would u fake photos?

Before I unironically said, in this thread, what's next, use the holocaust? Turns out there's no bottom she will not sink to..

https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/No-Hol...locaust-593560

I thought that republicans with obama's "death panels" was retarded, but now...we are one step from movie idiocracy becoming a documentary..

"Lets out-stupid the republicans, that will show them we are not about that!"...
    Yeah, your source is complete horseshit.

AOC called the camps "concentration camps", and that's what they were. That's not synonymous with "death camps", such as Auschwitz. The USA used concentration camps during WWII too, y'know. Ask George Takei; he was interned in one with his parents. All it takes to be a "concentration camp" is that it's a place where political undesirables are detained under armed guard. That's basically it. Anything else is something you are inserting, without cause.

Making light of the Holocaust would be godawful, but dismissing that anyone else, outside of Germany, has ever been held in a "concentration camp" is both historically bullshit and a statement that none of those others actually suffered any mistreatment.
    Last edited by Endus; 2019-06-28 at 05:31 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Best endus pearl since his defense of crap movie the last jedi

Republicans think everything south of the US border is Sub-Human.

Quote Originally Posted by Bildur View Post
    2 + 2 = 5 because someone on the Internet named "Oopsreality" says so! Is that logic enough to bother you with a quote notification?
    Oh but I just have to compliment you for that name "Oopsreality". It has the same nice ring to it as "Inforwars" that .. you know ... waged war against actual information

P.S.
    Don't worrie, I won't mistake my fedora hat for your MAGA cap when I pick it up from the dry cleaner. That would be bad. So bad. Only baddest people would do that!
    Mhm. So, your own arguments held up like wet paper and you now feel the need to reply to other people's posts, for other people. You can sit there and fume about "PREPOSTEROUS 2+2 DOESN'T EQUAL 5" and other inane things, totally unrelated to what I say.

Better get some meat for your arguments, or you go on the block list too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Yeah, your source is complete horseshit.

AOC called the camps "concentration camps", and that's what they were. That's not synonymous with "death camps", such as Auschwitz. The USA used concentration camps during WWII too, y'know. Ask George Takei; he was interned in one with his parents. All it takes to be a "concentration camp" is that it's a place where political undesirables are detained under armed guard. That's basically it. Anything else is something you are inserting, without cause.

Making light of the Holocaust would be godawful, but dismissing that anyone else, outside of Germany, has ever been held in a "concentration camp" is both historically bullshit and a statement that none of those others actually suffered any mistreatment.
    So the real question is, what's wrong with a camp who's purpose is to concentrate a selection of people, if those people are illegal immigrants, or refugees from the southern border. What's the "better" solution, put everyone up in hotels and foot the bill? Issue everyone a greencard and tell them to scoot on in?

They need to be processed, and If it's so incredibly awful of a wait, there's always back the way they came. And AoC can go with them and help on the way back.

- - - Updated - - -

https://fee.org/articles/the-diagnos...al-possession/ should explain why people are ugh on the internet.