Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Clueless.
    Willfully ignorant, or lazy. They have the resources to bring on the required 3D artists and animators and they won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Willfully ignorant, or lazy. They have the resources to bring on the required 3D artists and animators and they won't.
    Both.

Game Freak are terrible devs who don't even care at this point.

Dear Pokemon Fans, We understand you are mad but we are still going to make a lot of money off of the people who don't mind us downgrading the series. So we don't care.

- Love, Masuda
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    Dear Pokemon Fans, We understand you are mad but we are still going to make a lot of money off of the people who don't mind us downgrading the series. So we don't care.

- Love, Masuda
    That's worst part of this controversy: there are too many fans that don't care about how bad things like this are for everybody, and are willing to buy anything that has Pokémon on it.

I have a coworker who will still get the game even tho I told what they are doing...
    His repsonse: "i don't care as long as I have pikachu and the kanto starters and can play on a big screen cuase thats what i wanted since pokemon stadium"
    -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyraynor View Post
    That's worst part of this controversy: there are too many fans that don't care about how bad things like this are for everybody, and are willing to buy anything that has Pokémon on it.
    Or, it could simply be that most people can't name every single pokemon in pokedex number, and genuinely won't really notice/care that some are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I have a coworker who will still get the game even tho I told what they are doing...
    His repsonse: "i don't care as long as I have pikachu and the kanto starters and can play on a big screen cuase thats what i wanted since pokemon stadium"
    -.-
    Well hes gonna be pissed when Charizard is the only one.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have the dual pack preordered because the only thing i dont like are the graphics/animations. Get@me

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I have the dual pack preordered because the only thing i dont like are the graphics/animations. Get@me
    Yes, we know you are a shill.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yes, we know you are a shill.
    Or, get this, im tired of using old pokemon.

Then...don't? That choice has been up to you. The rest of us shouldn't have to suffer for this pathetic argument.

15+ Year Old Account
    Then...don't? That choice has been up to you. The rest of us shouldn't have to suffer for this pathetic argument.
    Or gen 6 was awful with its unthemed route bloat. Im going to continue to advocate for softreboots like gen 3 and 5 and only have new ones.

Just the whole idea of gigantamaxing, or what ever it's called, is lame as hell. Just a boring gimmick. Mega's still don't fit in pokemon either in my opinion, but at least they change the way the pokemon looks and even it's type. This is just parade float sized pokemon.
    I'm a thread killer.

10+ Year Old Account
    And i am sick looking at serebi site only seeing mobile pokemon news......

Full game or no game.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

Full game or no game.
    Making full games doesn't make financial sense. Cutting features from the side projects (Switch games) makes them cheaper to make and Mobile Games are where the real money comes from.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

Full game or no game.
    I mean, yeah. But it looks better than sword and shield.

I mean, yeah. But it looks better than sword and shield.
    ANYTHING looks better than Sword and Shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    ANYTHING looks better than Sword and Shield.
    Admittedly, the Dynamax special effects animations and lighting look great. If only regular battles looked that good.

Or gen 6 was awful with its unthemed route bloat. Im going to continue to advocate for softreboots like gen 3 and 5 and only have new ones.
    Again, they could have their smaller and more "fitting" regional dex and still allow everything to be transferred into the game without making them native to Galar. Which is exactly what Gen 5 did.

Admittedly, the Dynamax special effects animations and lighting look great. If only regular battles looked that good.
    Too hard. You'll have to settle for Scorbunny hopping for its physical attack animation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Again, they could have their smaller and more "fitting" regional dex and still allow everything to be transferred into the game without making them native to Galar. Which is exactly what Gen 5 did.

Too hard. You'll have to settle for Scorbunny hopping for its physical attack animation.
    Preferable, but they arent doing it. You guys forget these duders only have made handheld games for the last 23 years. Same reason why fe three house team was struggling and needed team ninjas help.