Thread: Thrall x Jaina

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    In the next episode of "characters can't be friends or have any affection that is immediately considered sexual or romance"

they are just friends, thrall have woman and children already, he would not tech the kids to do adultery and betrayal

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Jaina and Kalecgos broke up during Legion when Kalec voted "yes" to permit the readmission of the Sunreavers, and thus the Horde, back into Dalaran. They discussed this status and parted more amicably in "Before the Storm" as well. As of BfA, Jaina and Kalec are no longer a couple.
    Ooh, that's what I get for depending solely on the game for lore. Thanks for that update!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Yeah it kinda was. It was essentially:
    Kalecgos: "Jaina."
    Jaina: "Congrats on becoming a member of the Dalaran Council."
    Kalecgos: "I would give it up if you just came back."
    Jaina: "I can't, not with the Horde there. Not when we're not dealing with them."
    Kalecgos: "Jaina, the Legion is the pressing issue here."
    Jaina: "You won't support me in ousting the Horde and dealing with them once and for all so I can't go back, I can't be with you. You know we can't trust them, they'll just betray us again and you won't support me."
    Kalecgos: "..."
    Jaina: "..."
    Kalecgos: "Where will you go? What will you do?"
    Jaina: "I don't know, my emotions are all over the place. I can't calm down. I feel like I have to understand them, understand myself again."
    Kalecgos: "Okay, just remember where ever you go I'll be here for you."
    Jaina: "I don't need you here, I needed you to support me. Goodbye, Kalecgos."
    Jaina then goes on a year long vaction "facing Demons" and culminates in getting a boat
    Huh. Oh well, a dragon with a woman was always weird anyway, even if it's a dragon that can shape shift into a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    Thrall would crush that V, we all saw that video with Yrel and grom

- - - Updated - - -

i mean he cheated in mak gora, what makes you think he wouldn't cheat here? he's got hoes in different area codes man, and this is an entirely different planet/timeline
    He did not cheat in mak'gora btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    He did not cheat in mak'gora btw.
    ok. i'll bite. he lost his powers with the elements because he did, i thought.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Because he felt he did. He lost his confidence. The Elements are not the adjudicators of orcish custom, the orcs are. They are just not responding to Thrall as they once did because he lost his mojo.
    ok, but it is cheating to use powers outside your own physical prowess and fighting ability in mak gora, right?
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Because he felt he did. He lost his confidence. The Elements are not the adjudicators of orcish custom, the orcs are. They are just not responding to Thrall as they once did because he lost his mojo.
    If the guy lost all his powers because he felt so bad about him "possibly" cheating than maybe he just cheated.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Remember this critically acclaimed cinematic?

"Beware, Beware, The Daughter of the Sea. Beware, Beware... Of Me!"

What happened to all that bravado? I was promised 5.2 badass Jaina, not Warcraft III pathetic Jaina.
    Well she murdered Rastakhan and all the other stuff she has done this expac already. So you don't want her to heal emotionally?

Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    Well she murdered Rastakhan and all the other stuff she has done this expac already. So you don't want her to heal emotionally?
    There is nothing to heal, hating the Horde does not make you mentally unstable.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

There is nothing to heal, hating the Horde does not make you mentally unstable.
    Well psychologically speaking blind hatred is seen as mentally unstable but that hatred is only because of mental wounds and if those wounds heal she would go back more to the warcraft 3 Jaina and be further away from mop-legion Jaina.

Did some fat dwarf suck it out of his frozen body in the past?

Well psychologically speaking blind hatred is seen as mentally unstable but that hatred is only because of mental wounds and if those wounds heal she would go back more to the warcraft 3 Jaina and be further away from mop-legion Jaina.
    It's not blind hatred it's common sense to dislike the people who've destroyed your city and are currently pillaging your home state. There's zero reason for anyone in Kul Tiras to have a positive or even tepid view of the Horde given that short of one cow sending their Lord-Admiral back a zombie, they've done nothing except prove Daelin correct. See orcs and trolls looting and plundering in Stormsong.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Then I suppose we need to bring all the orcs in the Barrens to a mental hospital, because their hatred for centaurs and quilboars is not normal.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    ok, but it is cheating to use powers outside your own physical prowess and fighting ability in mak gora, right?
    Actually not. You can use magic powers in Mak'gora.
    According to The Shattering: Prelude to Cataclysm novel and Bloodsworn comic there are 4 rules of Mak'gora:
    One weapon was allowed(A blessing of this weapon by a shaman of their choosing was permitted)
    Both body armor and clothing were forbidden, only a loincloth was allowed.
    Each participant had to have at least one witness.
    The combat was to the death.

Nothing more, nothing less.
    In Ashra vs Shagara fight they used magic and it was permitted.

Thrall lost his because he think that he failed his people and elements.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    It's not blind hatred it's common sense to dislike the people who've destroyed your city and are currently pillaging your home state. There's zero reason for anyone in Kul Tiras to have a positive or even tepid view of the Horde given that short of one cow sending their Lord-Admiral back a zombie, they've done nothing except prove Daelin correct. See orcs and trolls looting and plundering in Stormsong.
    As Jaina made it at target during cata and her forces planned to attack orgri which horde found out so its only war nothing personal. As KT massacred orcs in founding of durotar in a war of aggression.

BUT I'm not here to argue about those but pschologically speaking blind hatred is a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Then I suppose we need to bring all the orcs in the Barrens to a mental hospital, because their hatred for centaurs and quilboars is not normal.
    Well persons in mediaval problems has problem with blind hate though we can only say at what point it is a problem for humans as we not enough knowledge of other races brain.

As Jaina made it at target during cata and her forces planned to attack orgri which horde found out so its only war nothing personal. As KT massacred orcs in founding of durotar in a war of aggression.

BUT I'm not here to argue about those but pschologically speaking blind hatred is a problem.
    My position is that both Theramore and Kul Tiras are legitimate military targets in principle, but also that that's irrelevant. Her people are still dead because of the orcs, the orcs still went ham on Kul Tiras. The people of Kul Tiras have no reason to consider Daelin's position on them wrong and neither does Jaina. It's not blind hatred, it's obvious to dislike your opponents in war and from an out of story standpoint we know that at least up until 8.2 the vast majority of the Horde is on board with. Baine is an extreme minority.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

My position is that both Theramore and Kul Tiras are legitimate military targets in principle, but also that that's irrelevant. Her people are still dead because of the orcs, the orcs still went ham on Kul Tiras. The people of Kul Tiras have no reason to consider Daelin's position on them wrong and neither does Jaina. It's not blind hatred, it's obvious to dislike your opponents in war and from an out of story standpoint we know that at least up until 8.2 the vast majority of the Horde is on board with. Baine is an extreme minority.
    As people of KT knew about what orcs did to save the world in hyjal and still the Daelin massacared the orcs in dutotar for no reason. Blind hatred is defined as not seeing the target of your hatred as a person and yeah there is hatred and dislike but blindhatred had only being a problem with Jaina and Daelin from KT(what we know of)

I missed it, why is Sylvanas after Thrall ? What is the reasson ? how is that Saurfang found the assasins heading to Outland the right moment he was looking for Thrall too ?

As people of KT knew about what orcs did to save the world in hyjal and still the Daelin massacared the orcs in dutotar for no reason. Blind hatred is defined as not seeing the target of your hatred as a person and yeah there is hatred and dislike but blindhatred had only being a problem with Jaina and Daelin from KT(what we know of)
    Jaina's hatred of the orcs is not blind and Daelin is retroactively correct. When Horde are in fact pillaging villages and spearing farmers to walls in front of their crying children while stitching the remainder into abominations or taking them as slaves, Kul Tiran hatred is pretty reasoned and in fact, I'd worry about the psychology of those who wouldn't hate the ones who did this to them. No one in Kul Tiras has the least bit of a reason to care about Hyjal, and the orcish role there is completely perfunctory short of killing Mannoroth. Given that Mannoroth is equal to or inferior to Cenarius and the only reason Cenarius died was orcs, I think we can call it even.

@Tente

She's retarded and decided to off him for no reason and Saurfang can somehow follow invisible, tireless assassins. Why those assassins didn't just shoot Saurfang in the head while he slept? Who knows.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2019-07-04 at 01:26 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Its pretty obvious that its just to show her hatred is gone. It's weird how many people think that a woman putting her hand on you means she wants to fuck you.
    While the scene does represent this, it's amazing how they went from Warbringer Jaina to peace jaina in like 7 months.

Again

Quote Originally Posted by Tente View Post
    I missed it, why is Sylvanas after Thrall ? What is the reasson ? how is that Saurfang found the assasins heading to Outland the right moment he was looking for Thrall too ?
    Because some people hadn't realized that Sylvanas is evil as fuck, the writers put the assasins there to make it obvious.
    This, of course is both stupid for the character and useless since some people have argued that Genocide is ok as long as Sylvanas does it
    Last edited by Maljinwo; 2019-07-04 at 01:30 PM.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Jaina's hatred of the orcs is not blind and Daelin is retroactively correct. When Horde are in fact pillaging villages and spearing farmers to walls in front of their crying children while stitching the remainder into abominations or taking them as slaves, Kul Tiran hatred is pretty reasoned and in fact, I'd worry about the psychology of those who wouldn't hate the ones who did this to them. No one in Kul Tiras has the least bit of a reason to care about Hyjal, and the orcish role there is completely perfunctory short of killing Mannoroth. Given that Mannoroth is equal to or inferior to Cenarius and the only reason Cenarius died was orcs, I think we can call it even.

@Tente

She's retarded and decided to off him for no reason and Saurfang can somehow follow invisible, tireless assassins. Why those assassins didn't just shoot Saurfang in the head while he slept? Who knows.
    It is blind as in psychology blind hatred is defined not seeing the target/targets of your hatred as a person. Also as orcs didn't attack KT even in second war it was infact KT navy who attacked them while they only aimed to attack lordaeron area so Daelins hatred is pretty blind as its dragonmaw clan and specifically dragon riders with RED DRAGONS who killed his son while the alliance navy attacked the orcs. Also which is most important he treated them like vermins because of his hatred ALL ORCS and not just once responsible.

So with that logic a jew can hate every human and want them kill them because what humans did to his family member in interment camps during ww2?