Farming Sky Golem and other MoP materials

Make 30,000g-100,000g per months with just two minutes of farming per day.

Pay for those WoW tokens so you can personally stop giving Blizzard money and make other people give them money instead!

? You can make much more with an herbalist+alchemy and an alt with mining and (optional) jewelcrafting.
    Just have empty bags and the hs in binan village in kun lai, scout the area (caves prio) for golden lotuses (potion of luck sorta buff) then HS and fly to lorewalkers to queue first wing of HoF LFR , in 10 runs you'll get 100+ motes of harmony +lots of green items + bags with trade goods (my main source of trillium) and gold in it.
    Smelt the trillium and ghost iron send back to alchemist and transmute gh bars to trillium and trillium+Spirits of Harmony with riddle of steel to make Living Steel
    You can stop here and sell the living steel , it used to go for 2.2-2.5k each on my realm , or craft panthers (you can use 1h istance lock of farming in HoA to spend Spirits at the trader in the shrine for the gems you need or alternatively to buy golden lotus and if you have them transmute green gems into blue ones).

Used to make 20-30k a day in 7.3.5 just selling living steel as selling panthers was way too slow and risky in the short term

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    ? You can make much more with *more effort snipped out*
    Really? Is that so? You can make more money if you put more effort into it? The op says you only need 2 minutes per day and you suggest not only flying around a zone, but also queue for LFR, smelt ore, transmute ore and craft stuff with it? Why did you even bother to post all of that when you could just have said what I edited your quote to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Lycann View Post
    Having watched the video, there is far more than just "two minutes of farming per day" in this endeavour. Why claim 2 minutes if it's more like half an hour?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    The op says you only need 2 minutes per day
    I mean, it takes a lot more than 2 minutes per day. The 2 minutes per day part is gathering the easiest part of the mats. It's like saying lasagna is super easy to make. Just throw some cheese in a pan and bake it.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I mean, it takes a lot more than 2 minutes per day.
    That was my point too

Quote Originally Posted by Lycann View Post

Pay for those WoW tokens so you can personally stop giving Blizzard money and make other people give them money instead!
    Youa re still hepling to put monye in Blizzard's pocket. Way to stick it to the man!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    + bags with trade goods (my main source of trillium) and gold in it.
    Where are you getting the bags with trade goods?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Sky golem price dropped so hard that I got depressed and stopped doing this. Maybe one day they will go back up, but for now I'd be better off finding quarters at an arcade to pay for wow

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Where are you getting the bags with trade goods?
    gathering a golden lotus in pandaria gives you this buff https://www.wowhead.com/spell=130653/luck-of-the-lotus which works like the potion of luck of cataclysm , killing mobs rewards you a bag that contains some gold + ores/leathers/cloth + a green
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=87391/plundered-treasure
    it's noteworthy because of the trillium (both white and black , more reliable than finding the rare trillium nodes with mining which other than eing rare only contain one type in small quantities) and a chance for extra motes of harmony. If you want to try doing the lfr farm i advice you to empty the bags first , the amount of treasure and green item drops will fill them very quickly .

Also 7.3.5 boosted even more the raw gold you make from this farm as the raid trash from that patch onwards will give you the equivalent of gold of a full raid group , not rare to loot around 20 raw gold from them

as for where to find golden lotuses , aside from the caves that are depicted in the kun lai map there are 2 that are not shown in the bottom left part of the zone in the mountain , i always find one there or in the cave with sprites near mogu shan vaults then you have 15 minutes (the distance from binan village is shorter than from the faction shrines in the vale) to complete the 10 lfr resets (don't kill boss obviously ). Keep in mind that if you use all your instance slots you won't be able to enter dungeons for 1h starting from the time of first reset

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    Really? Is that so? You can make more money if you put more effort into it? The op says you only need 2 minutes per day and you suggest not only flying around a zone, but also queue for LFR, smelt ore, transmute ore and craft stuff with it? Why did you even bother to post all of that when you could just have said what I edited your quote to be?

Having watched the video, there is far more than just "two minutes of farming per day" in this endeavour. Why claim 2 minutes if it's more like half an hour?
    if you believe that a 2 minute effort that yields notable amount of gold exists today you are delusional , OP video leads to the creation of a sky golem , you are more likely to make faster and more gold just selling the living steel which is used not only for mounts but also for the lightning forged weapon transmog
    Last edited by valax; 2019-07-05 at 01:12 AM.

I can fly around gathering in Nazjatar today for an hour and make 50k from selling the new herb and osemite. There, didn't even take me a month.

Quote Originally Posted by GringoD View Post
    I can fly around gathering in Nazjatar today for an hour and make 50k from selling the new herb and osemite. There, didn't even take me a month.
    Enjoy while it lasts, been seeing stealthed undressed bots farming in nazjatar now, soon there will be flying bots, herbs and ore will sell so cheap and it would take you 12 hours of farming to get 50k. F**k bots serously!
    Last edited by Yizu; 2019-07-05 at 09:33 AM.