Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Real or fake, these leaks actually sound good.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    There's a few things that look good, but the allied race thing (some, like Dark Irons and the Mole Machine racial, have too much put into them that would upset players who've gone out of their way to unlock every location, and others like void elves and the no-pushback racial, are powerful enough that defaulting back to the blood elf racials would feel like a bait-and-switch for casters who picked them for that racial) make it suspicious, unless they intend to change the racials based on which customization you pick.

I still think we should've gotten pandaren death knights back in MoP, so late is better than never in the off chance this is true. However, this also contradicts something the 'leaker' posted earlier in the thread saying they weren't looking at new race/class combos, so.

7/10 in regards to how much I hope this is true, because there are good ideas at work.
    2/10 in regards to how true I think this is.

edit: Although the Sylvanas stuff is pants-on-head retarded, that's about the level of writing expected from this crop of lore devs. "She nearly wiped a species off the map and decimated her own troops and blighted her own city... for the greater good!" (the greater good) I suppose having her be playing 7D big brain Xanatos/Gendo speed chess is one way to write themselves out of the corner they put themselves in. It's sloppy and as graceful as fly-hunting with an ICBM, but again, on-par with the current writing quality.

So bumping it up to 3/10 on those grounds.
    I don't see how Pandaren Death Knights would make sense. The Pandarens didn't appear until after we had stopped the Lich King so why would they suddenly pop up as part of this army that the Lich King created. Remember the DK storyline is all about getting back our free will after having been revived by the Lich King as Death Knights at a time when Pandaren weren't even seen.

Lacking in any PVP related content makes his bullshit claim shittier than any other bullshit claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too much content for it to be true

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    I don't see how Pandaren Death Knights would make sense. The Pandarens didn't appear until after we had stopped the Lich King so why would they suddenly pop up as part of this army that the Lich King created. Remember the DK storyline is all about getting back our free will after having been revived by the Lich King as Death Knights at a time when Pandaren weren't even seen.
    There have always been a few pandaren who left the turtle to go exploring. That was the explanation for the monk trainers in the pre-MoP starting zones. With death knights also suggested to be a small, elite force, and yours in particular being "special" (see A Special Surprise), pandaren would fit in the DK starting zone fine.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Any direct link? This img format is really useless, I can't see the questions, just a bunch of answers.
    This is one of the better fakes or even a legit leak.
    here it is saved at archive.is
    http://archive.today/Q7eNi

The thread is still archived at /v/, but im not going to post the direct link to it.
    Also its mostly NSFW so everyone be careful.

again, i do not believe in this leak, but is on blizzard's recent parameters of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by AbuOfUluru View Post
    That's what tells me it's fake. This leaker put too much effort into imitating the scripts they present at blizzcon and livestreams to make it sound more official and familiar. The devs don't talk like that normally.
    How would you know how the Devs talk normally? Do you have coffee with them regularly and discuss things?

By that logic any way they would communicate in this fashion it would seem fake.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I shall participate to the Great Summoning, Brother Chickat of the Feather. Brother @Shadochi of the Thousands Leaks, would you please honour us with your presence?

Also as a side note, I think AR becoming customisation options for existing races is going to happen. They're gonna revamp the whole character creation thing. That's the only thing which makes me believe in this (awesome) leak, the rest is too good to be true, and the guy sounds like someone from the forums saying everything we wish Blizzard would say. And that part about Asmongold... Hmmmhmm, not buying it.

Try again, leakers.
    I grant my power of Busted Leaks in assuring that the Great Summoning ritual is complete!
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    1. It makes less sense that Gilnean Worgen would be able to be Death Knights than Pandaren. The Gilnean Worgen didn't actually exist, in their semi-cured state, until after the conclusion of WotLK; meanwhile, despite a lack of representation in-game at the time, we're intended to believe that the Pandaren have been quietly wandering the globe for a very long time (and so could have feasibly been caught up in any one of the LK's genocides).

2. There is actually already a Pandaren DK in the game, so...

Supposedly he is on art team which makes him Designer, not developer.

Im not saying this leak is true but some people here never worked with bigger team it seems.
    1. It is normal to know pretty much everything about product you are working on (even other products from the company), you have signed NDA anyways.
    2. Referring to "we" as a team is normal thing.
    3. Casually speaking with other people at work is pretty normal unless you are working with douchebags.

Locking tinker behind gnomes and goblins wouldn't go down well, that alone tells me this is false.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Supposedly he is on art team which makes him Designer, not developer.

Im not saying this leak is true but some people here never worked with bigger team it seems.
    1. It is normal to know pretty much everything about product you are working on (even other products from the company), you have signed NDA anyways.
    2. Referring to "we" as a team is normal thing.
    3. Casually speaking with other people at work is pretty normal unless you are working with douchebags.
    He also might have lied on his role to protect his identity

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post

go on the character creator.

Choose a Night elf male, look at the arms. Now change to a Nightborn and look at the arms again. They have different models.
    so the mechagnomes, if you didn't look, half of then is made of metal

if the allied were going to be just customization, nightborne would enter as night elf, just like the others

Quote Originally Posted by Riversong View Post
    Honestly I know you're a huge anti elfer type and good for you but Oh my god it would be so funny to see you fucking squirm if any of this came to past, I know I'd have a good laugh at your expense just because of how hard against such thing you have been..

I hope it's true partially for reasons above, I could do with a fucking good giggle at some selfish bastards not getting their way for once.
    hahah who the heck hurt you 4Head

reminder that Blood elves are high elves, and if they dissolve the factions there will be no need to add then

Can't wait to /spit on those Panda Death Knights honestly

Quote Originally Posted by Fyersing View Post
    1. It makes less sense that Gilnean Worgen would be able to be Death Knights than Pandaren. The Gilnean Worgen didn't actually exist, in their semi-cured state, until after the conclusion of WotLK; meanwhile, despite a lack of representation in-game at the time, we're intended to believe that the Pandaren have been quietly wandering the globe for a very long time (and so could have feasibly been caught up in any one of the LK's genocides).

2. There is actually already a Pandaren DK in the game, so...
    There is? I must've missed it. Never saw a Pandaren DK. Still, for Gilnean, couldn't it be written away as "This was a regular worgen who was turned into a DK and THEN effected by the cure". It's been awhile so I can't remember if the ritual was a one and done kinda thing or they could continue to perform it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    There have always been a few pandaren who left the turtle to go exploring. That was the explanation for the monk trainers in the pre-MoP starting zones. With death knights also suggested to be a small, elite force, and yours in particular being "special" (see A Special Surprise), pandaren would fit in the DK starting zone fine.
    Still, there's a big difference between "A couple of them left turtle to live as monk trainers" and "Here's a bunch of them that are now part of th" It's similar to the High Elf thing where as much as people ask, remember High Elves right now are 10% of the remaining 10% of the original High Elves. First 90% of them died, then 90% of them became Blood Elves. It's one of the reasons it's hard to see them as a playable race because in lore, there's probably like 1,000 MAYBE. Make them a playable race and suddenly they're on every corner.

You're taking a fraction of a fraction and going "This would make sense lorewise." First you'd have to take the amount of them that left the turtle. Then subtract the ones we have as monk trainers, then subtract the ones that died out of the hands of the lich king and somehow reason why there'd be a large regiment of them.

Edit: Oh, that's why I never saw the Pandaren DK, I'm not Horde and apparently she's in the Horde Garrison. Also, no offense, but if Pandaren's get to become DKs because there is a singular instance of it, get ready for NEs to reignite the "LET US BE PALADINS" argument.
    Last edited by DotEleven; 2019-07-06 at 06:28 PM.

Idk what to think of this but I guess well know if it hold any water when azshara "death" cinematic gets released on Tuesday since the "leak" mentions she awakens nzoth and falls in the water eyes open and doesn't die. I'm pretty sure she doesn't die since it's way to stupid for blizzard to kill her right away but the leak was very specific with how the fight ends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Still, there's a big difference between "A couple of them left turtle to live as monk trainers" and "Here's a bunch of them that are now part of th" It's similar to the High Elf thing where as much as people ask, remember High Elves right now are 10% of the remaining 10% of the original High Elves. First 90% of them died, then 90% of them became Blood Elves. It's one of the reasons it's hard to see them as a playable race because in lore, there's probably like 1,000 MAYBE. Make them a playable race and suddenly they're on every corner.
    In all fairness, we do see some fairly large concentrations of them working with Dalaran under Vereesa and, later, Jaina. So there's enough of them to maintain a standing armed force. That being said, I'm also extremely ambivalent on high elves being playable.

You're taking a fraction of a fraction and going "This would make sense lorewise." First you'd have to take the amount of them that left the turtle. Then subtract the ones we have as monk trainers, then subtract the ones that died out of the hands of the lich king and somehow reason why there'd be a large regiment of them.
    This is a matter of 'how many death knights are there?" Their numbers are nebulous at best, but despite their large representation ingame, the lore treats them as a small, elite force, much like how the blood elves, despite being the most numerous Horde race in player counts, were supposedly just barely hanging on by a thread in-lore before your character broke the Scourge's stranglehold on the Ghostlands.

In addition, from what we've already seen, worgen death knights would be a bigger retcon than pandaren death knights would. Not only does the PC worgen DK come from Arugal's brood, he/she somehow recovered their intelligence and broke free of Arugal's influence, and so did another/others, and became a great, heroic adventurer who inspired their other ex-Son of Arugal buddy to join the Argent Dawn, and died in the Scourge invasion.

Compared to, an adventuring pandaren whose wanderlust kicked in, and they had a buddy tag along. These two handle themselves well enough to get into the Argent Dawn, and yours ends up dying in the pre-WotLK invasion. Again, the player character DK is established as being somewhat special, and quickly proves him/herself a cut above the rest of the nameless Death Knights.

Edit: Oh, that's why I never saw the Pandaren DK, I'm not Horde and apparently she's in the Horde Garrison. Also, no offense, but if Pandaren's get to become DKs because there is a singular instance of it, get ready for NEs to reignite the "LET US BE PALADINS" argument.
    I wouldn't mind nelf paladins, considering that the entire reason Delaryn goes to Light's Hope to train is so she can spread these teachings among her people. Lore crumb's there, all it's going to take is for it to catch on, which it may well if Teldrassil burning caused widespread disillusionment in Elune and they feel the Night Warrior ritual is going too far.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Locking tinker behind gnomes and goblins wouldn't go down well, that alone tells me this is false.
    I always thought that would be the only reasonable thing.

But now thikning about it more they might lose a shit ton of money from doing that, but then again DH can only be elves as well.. Close one.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    I always thought that would be the only reasonable thing.

But now thikning about it more they might lose a shit ton of money from doing that, but then again DH can only be elves as well.. Close one.
    Elves are popular.

Gnomes and Goblins are not.

With only Gnomes and Goblins they could make look all the tech stuff the tinker create fitting to how the inventions of these races look like.