10+ Year Old Account

Possibility to choose for another totem design

My story, I have an alt Goblin Shaman, who has returned to nature, fully .... So... Those mechanical totems do not match anymore, and I would like to have a questline were we visit:
    a) a Goblin nature master Shaman
    b) we visit Shaman masters from other races to learn other totem designs.......

Also, even McGyver can't make and use tools when there aren't any tools in wild nature.

Please Blizz!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz can make it general, for example to use the glyph system, but a questline would make it more personal, I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    And yes indeed, for a complete nature Goblin Shaman, the racials, rocket belt and.. would also not match anymore, and I would be fine when I visit Shaman masters from other races, to also learn and adapt their racials....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderez View Post
    but I rarely see any shaman complaining about their totem designs.

If we compared it to hunters and how they got Hati in a questline, then I can certainly see there being a fair point about shamans getting a small questline for their totems though
    Now and then it pop-up on forums.

Thank you for the Hati link

Quote Originally Posted by Obvious10 View Post
    My story, I have an alt Goblin Shaman, who has returned to nature, fully .... So... Those mechanical totems do not match anymore, and I would like to have a questline were we visit:
    a) a Goblin nature master Shaman
    b) we visit Shaman masters from other races to learn other totem designs.......

Also, even McGyver can't make and use tools when there aren't any tools in wild nature.

Please Blizz!?
    Wouldn't it be better to post this on Blizzards forums then? They won't be reading this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another option could be ... A questline from the Earthen Ring for all shaman races, or even perhaps some sort of artifact-totems???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Wouldn't it be better to post this on Blizzards forums then? They won't be reading this.
    Blizz says they read all.
    /Thumbs up

For the shaman totems and druid forms they should allow you to choose what appearance you have for them. So like if you have Zandalari and Kul tirans unlocked you could use the dino bear form and tree cat forms if you wanted to. The same would go for totems and other race appearance stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Obvious10 View Post
    Another option could be ... A questline from the Earthen Ring for all shaman races, or even perhaps some sort of artifact-totems???

- - - Updated - - -

Blizz says they read all.
    /Thumbs up
    No, they do not. They read everything that is posted on their forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    It makes sense tot learn and adapt.

Off topic:
    The same for druid forms, why wouldn't we learn other druid-forms!?
    Because, sorry to say but as a Troll I really dislike the moonkin form. And travelling Azeroth and beyond, in past, present and future (Chromie) I can not believe there is no other loa who is willing to teach us some other moonkin form

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic
    No, they do not. They read everything that is posted on their forums.
    Ok, thanks.
    Did not know that