Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    He will get a sweetheart deal and do some time at club fed, this guy knows too many powerful people on both sides of the isle for them to let him talk or maybe he will have an "accident".

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    He will get a sweetheart deal and do some time at club fed, this guy knows too many powerful people on both sides of the aisle for them to let him talk or maybe he will have an "accident".
    I'm betting on accident if there is enough media heat. Otherwise yeah; he'll probably get a slap on the wrist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am not sure anything is set. I know people are asking about stops in connection to the Clinton Foundation in which Epstein's sex dungeon plane was used?

Then, of course, there is the current president. I know Trump allegedly banned Epstein from mar-a-logo or whatever but I think there is some dirt to bust open about this. He's had a lot of contact with Epstein.
    So to be clear, by "dirt" do you mean sex with underage girls or other types of dirt, or both?

Sexual assault of a minor is such a serious crime that I'm hesitant to speculate about either Clinton or Trump. Association does not necessarily imply involvement or knowledge, especially when someone is high-powered and high-profile, and simply knows a ton of people like Epstein, who came from a banking background.

That being said, if we were to speculate...both Trump and Clinton are known for having affairs, Clinton with young women at least once, but neither were known to routinely be involved with very young women. People in power tend to think they are invincible though. Trump's comments about marrying his daughter on camera were so bizarre (and imo, disgusting) that I don't think I could rule him out from such behavior completely, unfortunately. Neither for Clinton, which is too bad as I like Clinton, but his behavior with Lewinsky makes me think that he could be inclined to such things.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I mean, Trump is accused of raping a 13 year old at Epstein’s apartment. Maybe it’s stuff like that?
    I don't think Trump supporters care if he is a pedophile and rapes little girls, the problem is other people involved this guy rubbed shoulders with everyone some top GOP donors and congress people are linked to him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I mean, Trump is accused of raping a 13 year old at Epstein’s apartment. Maybe it’s stuff like that?
    o.O I vaguely recall that story. Wasn't there a lawsuit? Assuming it got dismissed? I am still hesitant to assume that claim against Trump is true, even though I can't stand him. That is a very serious accusation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    So to be clear, by "dirt" do you mean sex with underage girls or other types of dirt, or both?

Sexual assault of a minor is such a serious crime that I'm hesitant to speculate about either Clinton or Trump. Association does not necessarily imply involvement or knowledge, especially when someone is high-powered and high-profile, and simply knows a ton of people like Epstein, who came from a banking background.

That being said, if we were to speculate...both Trump and Clinton are known for having affairs, Clinton with young women at least once, but neither were known to routinely be involved with very young women. People in power tend to think they are invincible though. Trump's comments about marrying his daughter on camera were so bizarre (and imo, disgusting) that I don't think I could rule him out from such behavior completely, unfortunately. Neither for Clinton, which is too bad as I like Clinton, but his behavior with Lewinsky makes me think that he could be inclined to such things.
    I invite speculation in this thread. I personally think he's got a big network and I don't think its confined to the United States either. It cuts across a lot of boundries. I believe Steve Bannon is alleged to have even met with the guy once, why? I cann't say. It just seems weird that if he was nobody, just some rich pedo, idk why politicans would be so keen to spend time with him.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I invite speculation in this thread. I personally think he's got a big network and I don't think its confined to the United States either. It cuts across a lot of boundries. I believe Steve Bannon is alleged to have even met with the guy once, why? I cann't say. It just seems weird that if he was nobody, just some rich pedo, idk why politicans would be so keen to spend time with him.
    They spent time with him the same reason they spent time with people like Harvey Weinstein he wrote them big checks and connected them with people who also wrote big checks. It's the main reason we need campaign finance reform people like Epstein buy politicians like they are pokemon cards.

I am not sure anything is set. I know people are asking about stops in connection to the Clinton Foundation in which Epstein's sex dungeon plane was used?

Then, of course, there is the current president. I know Trump allegedly banned Epstein from mar-a-logo or whatever but I think there is some dirt to bust open about this. He's had a lot of contact with Epstein. And with Trump there is a lot of evidence of him hanging out with Epstein. Clinton too. The Hawking one suprises me, though I doubt he could physically do anything.
    Then why bring it up if you have no solid connections?

7+ Year Old Account
    They spent time with him the same reason they spent time with people like Harvey Weinstein he wrote them big checks and connected them with people who also wrote big checks. It's the main reason we need campaign finance reform people like Epstein buy politicians like they are pokemon cards.
    Tons of people can write checks, money doesn't entirely equal power. Having a metric fuck ton of blackmail on people and able to force powerful people to do what you want; I think that is the real reason all these powerful people across the aisle go to him. He doesn't just have mere money, he had power, power beyond even money.

You don't get every political spectrum coming to spend time with you with just a big chunk of cash.

I don't think Trump supporters care if he is a pedophile and rapes little girls, the problem is other people involved this guy rubbed shoulders with everyone some top GOP donors and congress people are linked to him as well.
    MAGA people would probably offer up their children to Trump to keep him in power.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-07-09 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Trolling

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Then why bring it up if you have no solid connections?
    This thread is at least partially about speculation and discussion of the situation at hand.

If you want to defend "MUH PARTY" that is fine too, but it isn't what I'm having in this thread.

Tons of people can write checks, money doesn't entirely equal power. Having a metric fuck ton of blackmail on people and able to force powerful people to do what you want; I think that is the real reason all these powerful people across the aisle go to him. He doesn't just have mere money, he had power, power beyond even money.

You don't get every political spectrum coming to spend time with you with just a big chunk of cash.
    That is a very naive way of thinking. Bribery and Blackmail are twins; those you can't bribe, you blackmail and those you can't blackmail, you bribe. Very rarely will you find someone in which neither option works.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    o.O I vaguely recall that story. Wasn't there a lawsuit? Assuming it got dismissed? I am still hesitant to assume that claim against Trump is true, even though I can't stand him. That is a very serious accusation.
    https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/...-rape-lawsuit/

Apparently it happened in 1994, the lawsuit was dismissed in California based on technical filing errors in 2016.

This thread is at least partially about speculation and discussion of the situation at hand.

If you want to defend "MUH PARTY" that is fine too, but it isn't what I'm having in this thread.
    Sorry, I don't do in speculation. I deal in facts and evidence.

7+ Year Old Account
    Side bet, how long until this thread is fully people defending "THEIR GUY" while being dead assured the "OTHER GUY" totally is guilty.

10+ Year Old Account
    He will get a sweetheart deal and do some time at club fed, this guy knows too many powerful people on both sides of the isle for them to let him talk or maybe he will have an "accident".
    Or they'll threaten to throw his ass in Leavenworth if he doesn't name names.

10+ Year Old Account
    Side bet, how long until this thread is fully people defending "THEIR GUY" while being dead assured the "OTHER GUY" totally is guilty.
    Surprised it hasn't happened already..

OT: Hope he and everyone else involved with it go to jail for a long time.

Then, of course, there is the current president. I know Trump allegedly banned Epstein from mar-a-logo or whatever but I think there is some dirt to bust open about this. He's had a lot of contact with Epstein. And with Trump there is a lot of evidence of him hanging out with Epstein. Clinton too. The Hawking one suprises me, though I doubt he could physically do anything.
    Trump supposedly gave testimony that helped convict Epstein for his old offense

Thus far Trump, Clinton, Hawking, etc. are only guilty of associating with Epstein. None of the victims in this case have implicated anyone except Epstein. Let's not start baseless speculation about them knowing he was running a sex trafficking operation or that they were involved.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    "Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago as soon as he discovered Epstein had hit on a young girl.

" Lawyer Bradley Edwards, who represented one of the victims of Jeffrey Epstein and said President Trump was the “only” high powered person to help him with his investigation."

"Clinton flew on Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’ private jet at least 26 times and this was reported by multiple media outlets in 2016."
    "Epstein had 21 phone numbers for Clinton"

I doubt the left gives a fuck though if Clinton is a pedo. Sad and pathetic.