Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto is stooopid View Post
    It doesn’t really matter if the Horde beats the Alliance, if the horde falls to the Black Empire a year later. Lore Themar would be a bigger traitor to the Horde if he chose to war with the alliance instead of working with them.
    You alrdy have a scenario in your head that the Horde would fall against the black empire.
    You dont need peace to fight the black empire with both factions you do understand that both factions would face their biggest current threat even when the war would keep going if the black empire is the biggest threat then the focus would shift on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Black what ?

Old Gods civilization. Now that the Titans are preoccupied holding down Sargeras the Black Empire is primed for a return.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    the factions are going to dissolve!
    And yet , the aren 't

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    You alrdy have a scenario in your head that the Horde would fall against the black empire.
    You dont need peace to fight the black empire with both factions you do understand that both factions would face their biggest current threat even when the war would keep going if the black empire is the biggest threat then the focus would shift on both sides.
    Well one of the reasons is because powerful lore characters and faction leaders say that either Side would fall against the Black Empire if Horde and Alliance don’t cease the perpetual state of war after war.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Do you mean before or after Blizzard dumbed down the SI:7 so that the war could happen?
    its impossible to dumb down si:7, since vanilla they fail in everything they try to do xD

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Among the good outcomes that will never happen is Tyrande killing Saurfang and thus the Hordalliance in its crib.
    Saurfang has to die, just as Sylvanas and her boytoy!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    its impossible to dumb down si:7, since vanilla they fail in everything they try to do xD
    That's true, they got our real king killed, now we have this pussy at the lead of the Alliance.

Remember how Sylvanas wasn't going to turn out like Garrosh...
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I had so much hope for Lor'themar. My heart sank when I heard he'd be in 8.2.

Hopefully we'll get to kill him one day and get his badass sword. As a character he's a worthless Baine clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Blizzard can still do the plot twist (and by that I mean retarded writing) that she manipulated all events up to this point so Nzoth can be freed and killed in order to satisfy her fanclub

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Sylvanas helped Lor'themar and his people and now he sides against her? What an ungrateful traitor.
    It really is a flat lining level of ignorance for anyone to ignore the bigger issue, and not see how sylvanas is just a pawn to n'zoth, the perfect puppet needed to create war and bloodshed all that was needed to free him.

But instead of accepting this fact that sylvanas was as much as pawn for an evil god to allow for his release, you and other sillyvanas fans want to just focus on the petty things, the small details.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post

Hopefully we'll get to kill him one day and get his badass sword. As a character he's a worthless Baine clone.
    Let me translate your post for you.

"ANYONE WHO ISN'T LOYAL TO SYLVANAS DESPITE HER BEING THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS IS A NASTY TRAITOR, REEEEEEEEEE!!!"

There comes a point where fandom for these things goes beyond rational thought, and you just have to ask how you justify the rubbish your posting. If you just flat out said 'you like evil characters' you'd make some sense, but even then, how you don't realise when all other characters are saying 'nope, I'm tired of your bs', that you don't stop and think maybe everyone else has a point?
    Last edited by Trassk; 2019-07-10 at 07:53 PM.
    #boycottchina

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    At this point Blizzard solidified Lor'themar's place as "Guy who sides with the opposition to the crazy Warchief" token character. Its literally MoP scenario.
    I dont know was it Blizzard writers intention or not, but they made him into the great opportunist. He always follows the tide, but right before the tide turns to be the threat he sides with the stronger faction with "Oh, look at me, actually good guy who always wanted peace" face.

Like damn, dude, just sign that Alliance paper and thats it, no one except crazy Sylvanas loyalists/Bad Horde fans would blame you.

5+ Year Old Account
    Calling it now the “rebellion” will fail and it’s consequences will lead to the next expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    At this point Blizzard solidified Lor'themar's place as "Guy who sides with the opposition to the crazy Warchief" token character. Its literally MoP scenario.
    I dont know was it Blizzard writers intention or not, but they made him into the great opportunist. He always follows the tide, but right before the tide turns to be the threat he sides with the stronger faction with "Oh, look at me, actually good guy who always wanted peace" face.

Like damn, dude, just sign that Alliance paper and thats it, no one except crazy Sylvanas loyalists/Bad Horde fans would blame you.
    Belves should've switched sides at the end of TBC when they exhausted all grounds in being with the Horde and their sole positive horde-side relationship, that with the Forsaken, was dunked. At that point they were red high elves and had zero thematic or story reason to be in the Horde. Later on they got story reasons, but they were downplayed - the Purge, or ignored - the void elves, so now there's even less reason why Bob hasn't outright defected. It's in his character and he tried to do it over much more minor grounds than being dropped down a hole to die to wake up N'zoth. "Garrosh didn't warn me that enemy territory could be dangerous, he rayciss" vs. "Sylvanas dropped me in a hole to die." Then again, "Jaina offed my people en masse." is also worse, but no one cares about that except a single strawman.

@Trassk

I have no idea why you think the opinion of the same fuckwits who were wrong back in Mists 1.0 should affect whether Sylvanas is right or wrong. In-story, Sylvanas is wrong because she's an old god puppet and also has low IQ, not because of those who oppose her, who still manage to be self-sabotaging masochists every step of the way. Especially since as of this patch they represent a vanishing minority of their own faction who've been committing evil deeds with her nowhere to be seen for a full year now. Out of story, everyone is well aware that she's pure evil as well as retarded, it's just that genuinely nothing is worse than the Unifaction. Then again, you know all this, but tipping over strawmen is more cathartic.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2019-07-10 at 08:10 PM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    Blizzard can still do the plot twist (and by that I mean retarded writing) that she manipulated all events up to this point so Nzoth can be freed and killed in order to satisfy her fanclub
    Did she also manipulate the events so that the Horde would lose so badly that the Alliance could have won in a matter of weeks?
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-07-10 at 08:26 PM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Last I checked Azshara is the old god puppet and Sylvanas is the wannabee lich bitch timebomb in Sargeras' pocket she's always been.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post

I'm only disappointed he's not leading any pirate raids with the trolls and belf fleets. He's even got the eye-patch! Failed opportunity
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Last I checked Azshara is the old god puppet and Sylvanas is the wannabee lich bitch timebomb in Sargeras' pocket she's always been.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm only disappointed he's not leading any pirate raids with the trolls and belf fleets. He's even got the eye-patch! Failed opportunity
    No! No trolls for him! Ook him in the dooker!
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    It really is a flat lining level of ignorance for anyone to ignore the bigger issue, and not see how sylvanas is just a pawn to n'zoth, the perfect puppet needed to create war and bloodshed all that was needed to free him.

But instead of accepting this fact that sylvanas was as much as pawn for an evil god to allow for his release, you and other sillyvanas fans want to just focus on the petty things, the small details.
    While I don't disagree that Sylvanas is allied with N'Zoth on *some* level (whether or not she's actually aware of it currently), there's still nothing that concretely and conclusively points to an alliance between N'Zoth and Sylvanas. Even her use of Xal'atath could be explained as means to position the Alliance into a trap she had some foreknowledge of due to interrogating Ashvane - and Nathanos tells the Horde Champion that the Alliance had indeed fallen into Sylvanas' "trap" before he stalks off with Xal'atath still in hand.

There's a wealth of circumstantial evidence that points to Sylvanas being allied to some degree with N'Zoth, but there's no proverbial smoking gun just yet. And since Sylvanas has zero impact on or any appearance in Nazjatar or the Eternal Palace, she's still mostly free and clear as concerns N'Zoth's release.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

lorthemar is loyal to quelthalas if sylvanas is a danger to the survival of the blood elves will certainly fight against her, the war between the horde and the alliance helps Nzoth to destroy the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Do you mean before or after Blizzard dumbed down the SI:7 so that the war could happen?
    Before and after. Face it, plot armor is the only thing keeping Sylvanas and Anduin from realizing they each have possessed instant war ending weapons for like... 4 expacs now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewshine View Post
    Calling it now the “rebellion” will fail and it’s consequences will lead to the next expansion
    Lorthemar, Baine, Thrall, Saurfang, all slaughtered.

I can almost see it happening at this point.