Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avskildhet View Post
    It's falsehood. It's only supported or encouraged if you look the part.
    FWIW, in Europe, there's a metric buttload of ethnonationalism, where ethnic identity is conflated with national borders, often because the nation was named for the dominant ethnic group; to pick a different country, England's etymology boils down to "Angle-land", land of the Anglic people. They and the Saxons both invaded the island and saturated it, enough that the Celtic peoples resident there beforehand became minority groups, more prevalent in Cornwall, Wales, and Scotland.

So you get people conflating ethniticity ("Anglo-Saxon") with citizenship ("English"). In a country like Sweden, where the ethnic group is literally "Swedes", and there's even less distinction, this difference becomes way easier to conflate and it can get confusing.

You'd be Swedish by citizenship, not Swedish by ethnic origin (though you may be adopting Swedish culture, and may intermarry with ethnic Swedes, blurring the divide, because none of these are clean lines).

Yes, this is all annoying garbage. Playing the ethnicity police isn't helping anything, anywhere, not unless your ethnic group is literally being subjected to genocide. Anyone trying to argue you're not "really Swedish" in terms of citizenship, because of your ethnic origin, is a racist shitbird.

Goombas are now racist/fascist whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt that.
    In the US you can celebrate whatever culture you want.

These days.. what qualifies someone as anything?

"Me no like and others that no like too agree because we no like"

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Goombas are now racist/fascist whatever.
    Don't you get tired of spamming meaningless bullshit?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    These days.. what qualifies someone as anything?

"Me no like and others that no like too agree because we no like"
    What they believe in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    In the US you can celebrate whatever culture you want.
    Tell that to mexicans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post

Tell that to mexicans.
    Really? Cinco De Mayo and the Latin Festivals are all the rage around these parts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Cinco De Mayo and the Latin Festivals are all the rage around these parts.
    Celebrating Cinco de Mayo means racism is dead.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Olof palme was also murdered for his policies. Not really a good picture.
    So..

You know who killed Palme and why?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The same thing that always qualified someone as a Fascist. Unfortunately loons on the Left have decided they needed to add 100 different extra things of varying irrelevance to the list.

"You don't like illegal immigration? you must be a Fascist!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    The same thing that always qualified someone as a Fascist. Unfortunately loons on the Left have decided they needed to add 100 different extra things of varying irrelevance to the list.

"You don't like illegal immigration? you must be a Fascist!!"
    Man, these strawman are getting really tiresome. The people using this strawman outnumber the people who see everybody as fascist by miles lol

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Man, these strawman are getting really tiresome. The people using this strawman outnumber the people who see everybody as fascist by miles lol
    What strawman is that exactly? Are you implying there isn't a large amount of idiots all over the Internet at the moment that aren't calling People Fascists for the most inane and illogical reasons?

10+ Year Old Account
    What strawman is that exactly? Are you implying there isn't a large amount of idiots all over the Internet at the moment that aren't calling People Fascists for the most inane and illogical reasons?
    Yes, i'm implying that is not going on. I see way more people like you spreading that same strawman. Its probably that you don't agree with why those people are getting called fascists, but your ignoring why they are getting called fascists(supporting concentration camps is a big one).

10+ Year Old Account
    I've asked several times for any of you to point to any major outlet engaging in this kind of labelling, rather than just a handful of random morons cherry-picking from the masses, and nobody has ever presented any evidence to support this pseudo-conspiracy.

It's flat-out not happening.

Or, you're talking about neo-fascists complaining when they're labelled as fascists, and that's just fucking silly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I've asked several times for any of you to point to any major outlet engaging in this kind of labelling, rather than just a handful of random morons cherry-picking from the masses, and nobody has ever presented any evidence to support this pseudo-conspiracy.

It's flat-out not happening.

Or, you're talking about neo-fascists complaining when they're labelled as fascists, and that's just fucking silly.
    The "enlightened centrists" or moderate right-wingers love to point out the lowest hanging fruit and pretend it is representative of "the left." They find some random moron in the 0.1% who says something moronic and then they act like it's representative of half the country. This is precisely what Sargon does, has been doing for years, and his fans are complete morons for falling for it.

Part of the problem here is the notion of "white people". In Europe and America people of European descent only coalesced into "white" when they're trying to oppress non white people. Whenever they're not doing that, they divide themselves into nationalities, religions, and ethnic groups.
    So you're admitting that you're Anti-White? Because you are when you claim that "White People" only exist when they're evil.

And then you somewhat contradict yourself in the next sentence. What exactly are you trying to say here - that we're allowed to be British or French or Greek and be proud of our ancestry and heritage - but once we realize that we're all sharing common ancestry, then that's suddenly evil?

To expand on this, literally no one is going to take issue with you celebrating your Scottish heritage. Or your Greek heritage. Or Finnish. Or French. Or Austrian. Or whatever. Celebrating your actual cultural background is totally supported and encouraged and lauded.

"Whiteness" isn't a cultural background. It's an ever-changing pseudo-label that's only ever been used, historically and currently, to divide society between "us whites" and "them coloreds". In relatively recent history, "white" didn't include Irish or Italians. Within living memory, the last few decades, it's morphed such that Hispanic people of Caucasian descent are no longer "white". If you're talking about protecting "white" culture or identity or any of that, you're pretty much definitively racist. If you were, instead, talking about celebrating "Polish" culture, nobody would care; it's not racist in any way whatsoever, because there's actually a culture there to celebrate.

There flatly is not, with "whiteness".
    First of all, please don't use the word "Whiteness" or "Anti-Whiteness" because it has a negative connotation and it's a term that's being used by our enemies against us and it also sounds like it's from a commercial for laundry detergents. The correct term is "Anti-Whiteism".

Now, about your first sentence - do you really seriously believe that you're allowed to celebrate your Scottish, British, French or Norwegian heritage - without any repercussions from the Anti-White establishment? Have you ever tried to walk through a British town proudly flying the Flag of Saint George or the Union Jack? Without getting at least verbally attacked by anybody? Without having to worry about potential repercussions at your work place if the media reported you as a "racist"? I highly doubt it.

The very same thing applies to this "Polish culture" that you mentioned - what about all those attacks and smear campaigns by the main-stream media against those Eastern European countries? Have you somehow missed all those reports in the main-stream media calling patriotic Poles "Nazis" simply because they celebrated their independence and the creation of their nation after WWII?

And in your second sentence, you even deny the very existence of our people. What makes you so hateful towards White People that you claim we don't even exist as a unique people?

There is also no such thing called "Hispanic people of Caucasian descent" - and it's also contradicting your very own argument, that there are no "White People" or no "People of Caucasian Descent". Using that logic, what's the difference between a "Hispanic" and a "Hispanic with Caucasian descent"? You can only claim such difference by admitting that "People of Caucasian Descent" exist.

And as @NoWhiteGuilt (https://nowhiteguilt.org/about/) just explained in his fantastic live stream today (https://youtu.be/mT9dqJr8lrk), there can be no mixed-race people if race does not exist.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't understand politics at all. Their policy was never backed by a super majority, the amount of people who want less immigration have almost always outnumbered those who want the same levels or more. People don't vote based on one issue, that's where your fault in reasoning lies. You think because they voted for better job security, better schools, better healthcare it means they support other policies too. That's just not how politics work. You vote for the most favorable package deal even if you don't like some of the things.

People who want less immigration are spread out over all the parties, if people in general had been voting based on one issue, the sweden Democrats would have had a majority in the parliament if that issue was immigration.
    The fundamental issue is that the entire political establishment is Anti-White and we are only given an illusion of choice. We have never been asked whether or not we want a multi-racial (please do not use the word "multi-cultural") society. It was pushed upon us by those elites.

However, politics is downstream from culture and as long so many of us are infected with White Guilt, both unwilling and too afraid to stand up for what is ours, no politician who stood for those values stands any chance of getting elected. First, we need to change our culture, we need to wake up, leave this mantle of Anti-Whiteism behind us and slowly shift the narrative to a point where the vast majority of the population will vehemently reject any Anti-White policies as morally reprehensible. And then, big corporations and politics will follow. Politicians want to get re-elected - and once they realize that the vast majority of the general public wants to preserve their ethnic and cultural heritage, they can either adapt to it - or they'll be replaced by other politicians who do.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurinaux View Post
    I think I said the Nordic countries are some of the most racist.
    Why are you so Anti-White? That word "racist" is an Anti-White slur, intended to intimidate and suppress us, trying to make those of us feel guilty who love their own people.

Nowadays irish people are considered white and their holiday and culture has become part of the US' , they are an excellent case of american integration.
    The Irish have always been white.

Like for a moment think what being hispanic, black or Asian means, they are very different groups that dont really have that much common ancestry but are part of this larger groups in the US.
    Correct, they do not share our Ancestry and they also have a completely different Bio-Spirit from us.

That isnt really the case in Europe, scottish people have their own separate identity, same with the flemish and Catalans and so on.
    They still share a common ancestry and have the same Bio-Spirit.

Im from Colombia and my personal experience is that most people cant tell I was not born here unless I start talking to them because I have an accent.
    Whether or not you were born here is irrelevant, you're not one of us and have no ancestral claim to this land. And no it's not like people "can't tell" - they've simply been too white-guilted to openly tell you so. At least you've been honest about being Non-White. Now please don't tell us how we should live our lives and make ridiculous claims about our ancestry.

FWIW, in Europe, there's a metric buttload of ethnonationalism, where ethnic identity is conflated with national borders, often because the nation was named for the dominant ethnic group; to pick a different country, England's etymology boils down to "Angle-land", land of the Anglic people. They and the Saxons both invaded the island and saturated it, enough that the Celtic peoples resident there beforehand became minority groups, more prevalent in Cornwall, Wales, and Scotland.

So you get people conflating ethniticity ("Anglo-Saxon") with citizenship ("English"). In a country like Sweden, where the ethnic group is literally "Swedes", and there's even less distinction, this difference becomes way easier to conflate and it can get confusing.

You'd be Swedish by citizenship, not Swedish by ethnic origin (though you may be adopting Swedish culture, and may intermarry with ethnic Swedes, blurring the divide, because none of these are clean lines).

Yes, this is all annoying garbage. Playing the ethnicity police isn't helping anything, anywhere, not unless your ethnic group is literally being subjected to genocide. Anyone trying to argue you're not "really Swedish" in terms of citizenship, because of your ethnic origin, is a racist shitbird.
    Thanks for confirming that you're Anti-White.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurinaux View Post
    Endus' point is a comparison between celebrating whiteness vs celebrating being Swedish. This language is extremely delicate, and easily conflated, so please do not take this as an offense.

You are correct: people do exist who want to defend Swedish culture for racist reasons.
    His point is to promote Anti-Whiteism - to claim that there is no such thing as being Swedish or a Swedish ethnicity. He wants to make people feel guilty for being proud of their ethnic identity and heritage.

Those people want to make you believe that anybody who just happens to set foot into Sweden is as Swedish as somebody with ten generations of Swedish ancestry.

And so are you - for using this Anti-White slur in your last sentence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taenaeris View Post
    First of all, please don't use the word "Whiteness" or "Anti-Whiteness" because it has a negative connotation and it's a term that's being used by our enemies against us and it also sounds like it's from a commercial for laundry detergents. The correct term is "Anti-Whiteism".
    No, it's not.

Plus, nobody's arguing anything that's "anti-white" in the first place. That's lunatic nonsense.

Now, about your first sentence - do you really seriously believe that you're allowed to celebrate your Scottish, British, French or Norwegian heritage - without any repercussions from the Anti-White establishment?
    There is no "anti-white establishment". That's conspiracy whackadoodle nonsense.

And given that I'm ethnically Scottish, so Scottish I wore my clan's colours in my kilt when I got married and go to Robbie Burns night celebrations semi-regularly, yeah. There are no repercussions for celebrating that. None. At all. It's entirely in your head.

Have you ever tried to walk through a British town proudly flying the Flag of Saint George or the Union Jack? Without getting at least verbally attacked by anybody? Without having to worry about potential repercussions at your work place if the media reported you as a "racist"? I highly doubt it.
    While I'm not British, I've got family in Scotland, and I've spent a bunch of time there. And I've seen plenty of both flags flown without any repercussions. Literally zero examples of the nonsense you're making up.

Anyone claiming I'm "racist" would have to make their case, and since I'm not, that's gonna be hard. That's how those things work.

And in your second sentence, you even deny the very existence of our people. What makes you so hateful towards White People that you claim we don't even exist as a unique people?
    They don't. The only commonalities are some very minor aesthetic ones, namely the skin gradient.

That's not "hateful", it's factual. Sorry the facts bother you. There are no cultural commonalities.

There is also no such thing called "Hispanic people of Caucasian descent"
    Are you claiming Spaniards aren't Caucasian? Seriously?

and it's also contradicting your very own argument, that there are no "White People" or no "People of Caucasian Descent". Using that logic, what's the difference between a "Hispanic" and a "Hispanic with Caucasian descent"? You can only claim such difference by admitting that "People of Caucasian Descent" exist.
    You realize you're conflating completely separate things, here, right?

And as @NoWhiteGuilt (https://nowhiteguilt.org/about/) just explained in his fantastic live stream today (https://youtu.be/mT9dqJr8lrk), there can be no mixed-race people if race does not exist.
    Not interested in what a white supremacist has to say about anything. Why not just point us at Stormfront?

The fundamental issue is that the entire political establishment is Anti-White and we are only given an illusion of choice. We have never been asked whether or not we want a multi-racial (please do not use the word "multi-cultural") society. It was pushed upon us by those elites.
    The thing is, you got a voice. Your voice was drowned out by the vastly larger population that weren't blatantly racist. It's not that you don't get a choice, it's that everyone disagrees with your choice and you get overruled, because your position is based on nothing but hatred and intolerance.

Why are you so Anti-White? That word "racist" is an Anti-White slur, intended to intimidate and suppress us, trying to make those of us feel guilty who love their own people.
    If you're gonna claim that "White" is a thing that matters, you're gonna have to come to terms with the fact that I'd be "white", under whatever definition you made up.

And I don't hate myself, or my heritage. So you're just lying about really silly bullshit, here.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Except the problem is that a lot of posters here label anyone they disagree with as a Nazi.
    I refer you once again to:

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Fascism is monarchy.
    Fascism is corporations.
    Fascism is Conglomerate News Network who can't stop spinning or they die.

There is very little fascism in the world today mostly because you have to be competent and organized to pull it off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Fascism is monarchy.
    Fascism is corporations.
    Fascism is Conglomerate News Network who can't stop spinning or they die.

There is very little fascism in the world today mostly because you have to be competent and organized to pull it off.
    Yeah, aside from the concentration camps in the US and all the fascist parties in europe, very little indeed.

Facism is what we have right now in government. The inciter in chief! Just hearing about some of the radical right said supporters of trump is evidence of it laid bare.