View Poll Results: Who is the best racial leader?

Voters
288. This poll is closed
  • Anduin Wrynn

15 5.21%
  • Council of three hammers

28 9.72%
  • Gelbin Mekkatorque

7 2.43%
  • Tyrande/Malfurion

5 1.74%
  • Genn Greymane

8 2.78%
  • Prophet Velen

31 10.76%
  • Aysa Cloudsinger

2 0.69%
  • Thrall

40 13.89%
  • Vol'jin

7 2.43%
  • Baine

6 2.08%
  • Gallywix

22 7.64%
  • Ji Firepaw

4 1.39%
  • Lor'themar Theron

38 13.19%
  • Sylvanas Windrunner

75 26.04%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    so, what is success for a wow racial leader?

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Thrall is the closest thing to Orc racial leader atm
    Not really at this point the Orc that have more claim as leaders are:

Nazgrel
    Cromush
    Eitrigg
    Gorfax Angerfang
    Geya'rah

These Orcs either have whole clans under them or are important generals with alot of following inside the Horde.
    Thrall right now is a solo Orc that only has abit of respect of the older Orc generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post
    so, what is success for a wow racial leader?
    The bar is very low, I'd say not having their people butchered while they reign.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Not really at this point the Orc that have more claim as leaders are:

Nazgrel
    Cromush
    Eitrigg
    Gorfax Angerfang
    Geya'rah

These Orcs either have whole clans under them or are important generals with alot of following inside the Horde.
    Thrall right now is a solo Orc that only has abit of respect of the older Orc generation.
    Thrall is like a huge symbolic figure. And Paragon of the Orcs according to the official website.

WTF where is garrosh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    WTF where is garrosh ?
    Just like Varian he's been dead for some time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Vol'jin was a good leader. Alas, he was not so good fighter.
    Vol'jin was quite a formidable fighter in his own right. While maybe not as powerful in melee as a Warrior, he was still abe to use both his glaive and his monk training, as demonstrated in Shadows of the Horde.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Velen and Sylvanas by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    I like Lor'Themar but being unnoticed doesn't necessarily mean that he's good.
    In this context I'd say it does, personally. Dude doesn't cause drama and everything he does clearly represents his people's interests (until very recently, but we don't know where that story is going yet so I didn't factor it in). I voted for him, anyways.

All the Sylvanas votes lol... y'all know your rotting waifu blew up her own city and murdered her own citizens, right?
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    None, they're all pathetic failures. No seriously, while half of them do barely have any accomplishment of note, the other half tend to show considerable achievements tragically balanced out by equally massive screw ups.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

imo they all shit, so i voted for lor'themar

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Vol'jin was quite a formidable fighter in his own right. While maybe not as powerful in melee as a Warrior, he was still abe to use both his glaive and his monk training, as demonstrated in Shadows of the Horde.
    I am aware of that. My aim was to laugh at his forced death.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Velen and Sylvanas by far.
    Velen watched his people die too many times to be considered good leader. If he wasn't so naive he could have stopped Shattrath massacre.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall easily, since in his time as leader be recreated the horde, had its main capital city built, fought back the alliance, attempted to make peace with them, lead the horde against the legion, and helped to rid the orcs of their bloodcurse. And the garrosh thing didn't count since he wasn't warchief during the time garrosh screwed up.

Sylvanas however hasn't found a cure for her people's undeath, uses her people as cannon fodder, destroyed the forsaken capital.. oh and I guess that whole arthas thing but let's be honest that was only half he effect of 'freeing her people' compared to what thrall did for his own. Also she didn't build a city she just stole one.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    None, they're all pathetic failures. No seriously, while half of them do barely have any accomplishment of note, the other half tend to show considerable achievements tragically balanced out by equally massive screw ups.
    Blizzard is consistently inconsistent. Tyrande can be both brutal and spineless, pathetic and omnipotent.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I am aware of that. My aim was to laugh at his forced death.
    Ah, well then. Though I think it's more sad that laughable that they decided to kill him off that way.

Specially with troll focused content afterwards where they brought him back as a merry ghost
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Sylvanas the only leader everyone else i just some soyboy crybaby weeklings.

My money is on Gallywix. He turned a bunch of desperate refugees into one of the top forces of WoW... and survived the most destructive of all forces... the Murderhobos allied with Jesus Thrall.

Thrall easily, got his whole population across an ocean, colonized a continent, defended against a legion invasion, list goes on.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    WTF where is garrosh ?
    Rotting in a stone hand in alternate Nagrand.

Formerly known as Arafal

Come to think of it, looking at these names, none of them is an interesting well rounded character, to be honest.