10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    That means "bad".
    Again, because you say so? Top kek.

I hope this demonstrates to everyone that doesn't have this dude on ignore yet that engaging is an exercise in futility owing to this pretty blatant effort to move goalposts. Trump is factually a racist and anyone who disputes that shouldn't be considered as coming from an honest position.

- - - Updated - - -

What's there to backtrack? You don't understand what racism is and are erring both ways - calling non-racist things racist and saying racist things thinking that they aren't racist. That's all that happens.
    Thank you for admitting that racism can be unintentional and that your efforts to prove Trump wasn't 'intending' to be racist are worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    And we are back to feeding the russian troll for yet another few pages. yay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    And we are back to feeding the russian troll for yet another few pages. yay.
    Nah, he stumbled into that verbal trap pretty easily so I have no need to keep him off ignore now.

It is important, however, to have these sorts of discussions if only to debunk a lot of the common defenses of racist behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Again, because you say so? Top kek.
    I explain why in the text. "Denied power" -> "inferior" (because they don't have power, so others who have this power are superior, they have more power) -> "bad" (second-class). What is it that you have problems with?

You are calling to discriminate people by race and to deprive people of a particular race of a specific thing - being able to have a voice in determining whether something is offensive or not / has repercussions or not as long as it has specific connotations. Calling for limitations on this basis is racist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Right. And in this case assuming they weren’t born in America, as Trump did, is fucking racist. As per the legal definition here in the US, and history. Don’t like it? There’s fuck all you can do.
    No. This has been discussed many times. Assuming the origins of people based on their race is not racist. It is not. It's what you make out of that assumption that might or might not be racist.

See the second part in this post, for example:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51416528

There are just 4-5 such points repeating ad nauseam for the last 50 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    After this utter joke of a line, can we not just all ignore his bullshit now? He has no interest in actual discussion, just leading people in circles.
    Why are you saying this is a joke? If what I say is false, demonstrate it. Show it. You saying it is a joke seems to just be a way to avoid addressing it.

People are going in circles because they don't read the thread and everyone parrots the same few points made by the media. They make the point, it was already addressed, so they get the same answer as previously, this produces repetition. Whose fault is this? Read the thread before posting.

After this utter joke of a line, can we not just all ignore his bullshit now? He has no interest in actual discussion, just leading people in circles.
    That happened long ago, I highly recommend it.

I get the idea about Trump maybe having said something racist in the past, but if this is what you are arguing then just say that the tweets aren't racist, but Trump's other actions in the past are.
    So no response how his zealots are chanting it and he supports it? Dodge any better than that and you might take half damage even if you fail reflex saves.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump tweets this right after attacking (and even naming) the "MSM"....

Remember that guy that literally mailed bombs to people considered "enemy of the people"? Surprising that happened... right? >_>
    This is just Trump being Trump. He'll keep saying it on his death bed after he leaves office.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    So no response how his zealots are chanting it and he supports it? Dodge any better than that and you might take half damage even if you fail reflex saves.
    No response because this a separate thing and because I am unfamiliar with what you mean - what kind of support did Trump offer to the zealots chanting what? Is this about people chanting "send her back" and Trump not stopping them immediately? This is separate from whether or not tweets are racist, but if you want to talk about that, we can.

And your flimsy logic is bullshit. Again, this is such basic shit it made the shortlist in the legal definition. Get over yourself.
    Link me the legal definition you are basing this on, please. You are in for a surprise.

Been discussed. You dismissed it because of invented reasons in your head. Good luck with the turnips.
    Exactly, it's been discussed. I did not dismiss it, I discussed it. It is you who is dismissing things. You plain refuse to discuss. I guess this happens because you don't know what specifically in what I said is wrong, but still want to say that I am wrong. So, you are saying that I am "just" wrong in general without going into specifics.

Do the guidelines you mention contain the word "potentially"? Yes.

Can you explain when is this potential realized vs when not? I did.

Can you show which side Trump's tweets fall onto - is the potential realized for them or not? I did.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-07-22 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Trolling

https://www.propublica.org/article/a...new-trump-rule

So remember how we keep saying that the Trump administration is intentionally ratfucking this whole process to make the issues worse? Well, here's a CASE IN POINT proving that.

Thousands of migrants, abiding by the updated policy of the Trump administration, have remained in Mexico for weeks/months while waiting on their asylum claims to be processed.

Now? Those that followed the rules and waited in Mexico are shit out of luck entirely because Trump changed the rules to deny these people not already in the US with pending cases the right to even attempt to claim asylum.

Want to know why people hop the border rather than "Wait their turn"? This right here is exactly why. Those that hopped the border and turned themselves in will have their cases heard. Those that waited in Mexico per the request/policy of the Trump administration are shit out of luck until the courts finish reviewing the issue.

Literally punishing people who follow the rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.propublica.org/article/a...new-trump-rule

So remember how we keep saying that the Trump administration is intentionally ratfucking this whole process to make the issues worse? Well, here's a CASE IN POINT proving that.

Thousands of migrants, abiding by the updated policy of the Trump administration, have remained in Mexico for weeks/months while waiting on their asylum claims to be processed.

Now? Those that followed the rules and waited in Mexico are shit out of luck entirely because Trump changed the rules to deny these people not already in the US with pending cases the right to even attempt to claim asylum.

Want to know why people hop the border rather than "Wait their turn"? This right here is exactly why. Those that hopped the border and turned themselves in will have their cases heard. Those that waited in Mexico per the request/policy of the Trump administration are shit out of luck until the courts finish reviewing the issue.

Literally punishing people who follow the rules.
    Like I said; this policy change is only going to encourage illegal border crossings, because if you can get into the USA, you can apply for asylum without falling afoul of this bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    A senile old man staggered out in front of the cameras and said this won't end with just Epstein.

"Duh".

Yeah yeah, @Skroe and dozens of others already said this. But this is the choice of words:

It’s obviously going to implicate a lot of people — I can’t tell you who but it’s not going to end up with just Jeffrey Epstein
    "Again. Duh."

Yes, but Giulliani is Trump's personal lawyer. And he's using the word "can't". Not won't. Can't. Which is why I'm going to need @cubby shortly.

"Can't" seems to imply a legal or ethical restriction. So there seem to be two options:
    1) Giulliani is lying or making shit up.
    2) Or, he knows because he's part of a legal team involved...and he's not the prosecution. Which, again, means Giulliani is defending one of the accused. And I get the feeling he only has the one client.

Pick one. Or, better yet, wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide quoting Trump View Post
    Someone other than me is racist
    Deflection. Also, just like I am still waiting to hear how criticizing the govt of Israel makes you anti-Semetic, I'd love to hear specifically what, I dunno, Ocasio-Cortez said about white people. Not Republicans. White people.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...million-people

“I have plans on Afghanistan that if I wanted to win that war, Afghanistan would be wiped off the face of the earth, it would be gone,” Trump said on Monday.
    Trump and his small stick walking very, very loudly.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, he's right on the second half. If the US wanted to turn Afghanistan into a smoldering crater, we physically could do that. There are a bunch of reasons why we don't want to -- such as the millions and millions of innocent people inside -- but we could. And Trump isn't part of that equation at all. Ford could have done it.

Calling bullshit on the plans, though. Trump has demonstrated chronic inability to follow through on anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    To be fair, he's right on the second half. If the US wanted to turn Afghanistan into a smoldering crater, we physically could do that. There are a bunch of reasons why we don't want to -- such as the millions and millions of innocent people inside -- but we could. And Trump isn't part of that equation at all. Ford could have done it.

Calling bullshit on the plans, though. Trump has demonstrated chronic inability to follow through on anything.
    It’s a lot more than that... folks need to remember that Afghanistan was USSR’s Cuba. Such an attack would put Russia in the same spot US was during the Cuban missile crisis, but with US as the villain.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...million-people

Please don't laugh at his tiny dick hands.

So, the short version of that would be; "I'd nuke the country"?
    Actually, reading more closely, it's "if I wanted to win, I'd nuke the country." Which... Kind of implies that Trump doesn't want to win?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Please don't laugh at his tiny dick hands.
    No wonder he thinks his dick is huge, his hands are so tiny it looks 'uge by comparison.
    Last edited by SirBeef; 2019-07-22 at 08:01 PM.

Problem with nuking any country is that the military would have to follow such an order. And they've already said "no" to any order given by Trump in such a regard.