Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I'm talking more for a DPS class - aside from Arcane mage mana isn't really a thing - obviously mages could spam spell steal or druids could heal etc to trigger it but it seems more efficient to just take damage
    No. Its more efficient to pop it when they need it.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJordanMK View Post
    If Method wins the race, that ninja deserves a spot in Method's next week mythic run :P
    Considering Method is on EU server Limit on NA server, that wouldnt be possible

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    Considering Method is on EU server Limit on NA server, that wouldnt be possible
    I honestly forgott that ... , anyway they should give the man some props

Somewhat surprised Method stuck with a 2 healing strat.

10+ Year Old Account
    China is getting their reset tonight ? JTH look sharp and are the real surprise this race ... meanwhile Exorsus kinda disappointed a lot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Somewhat surprised Method stuck with a 2 healing strat.
    Did not see the best tries of Method, but the few ones I've seen, they were trying to CC mobs...
    Today we know that at 50% all mobs enrage, so they either change that tactic drastically or both healers will struggle to keep tanks alive through enrage mechanics with all those adds. (did not see any try today, so I dont know if they changed tactic)
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJordanMK View Post
    I honestly forgott that ... , anyway they should give the man some props
    I'm sure a ninja can sneak into another server

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Did not see the best tries of Method, but the few ones I've seen, they were trying to CC mobs...
    Today we know that at 50% all mobs enrage, so they either change that tactic drastically or both healers will struggle to keep tanks alive through enrage mechanics with all those adds. (did not see any try today, so I dont know if they changed tactic)
    They seem to be killing the adds now, but this has little to do with two healing. Both JTH and Limit were killing them as well, while three healing - and it seems like their hitpoints are a lot more stable throughout phase 2. I can't imagine dealing with phase 3 with just two discs - spears alone are a huge source of damage and Method are already struggling with just Arcane Missiles + AV.

Feels like no progress is being made for them. Sure, the re-clear was much better than Limit, but the performance on the boss herself wasn't impressive. Second edicts always get several people. I imagine "move" on healers is a massive pain.
    Last edited by KaPe; 2019-07-24 at 04:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Because you can't deliberately take damage when you need to right? For a lot of casters, it's easier to go below 10% hp than it is mana
    To exactly get under 10% and not die? Yes, its easier to spell steal 4 times on demand than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    They seem to be killing the adds now, but this has little to do with two healing. Both JTH and Limit were killing them as well, while three healing - and it seems like their hitpoints are a lot more stable throughout phase 2. I can't imagine dealing with phase 3 with just two discs - spears alone are a huge source of damage and they are already struggling with just Arcane Missiles.

Feels like no progress is being made for them at all. Sure, the re-clear was much better than Limit, but the performance on the boss herself wasn't impressive. Second edicts always get several people. I imagine "move" on healers is a massive pain.
    Yeah let's see what they can pull from it... People also said it was impossible to 1 heal Garrosh until Paragon solo healed with a Priest with Poney Tails on its UI...
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Yeah let's see what they can pull from it... People also said it was impossible to 1 heal Garrosh until Paragon solo healed with a Priest with Poney Tails on its UI...
    That was 10 man raiding, which allowed for absurd class stacking far beyond what we have today. It also didn't feature mechanics that could randomly make your healer nearly useless during several key parts.

Edit: Or hugely annoying Line of Sight, built into the encounter. Or -max hp debuff.
    Last edited by KaPe; 2019-07-24 at 04:36 PM.

inb4 they spend the rest of the day wiping between 80 and 70%.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    inb4 they spend the rest of the day wiping between 80 and 70%.
    You mean "taking quick breaks".

This fight is so hard, I've been kind of switching between Limit/Method/JTH streams and haven't seen anything close to 50-60% in the past hours...maybe they've had some (apart from Method lol) but there seems to be zero progress or consistency across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Draxia View Post
    This fight is so hard, I've been kind of switching between Limit/Method/JTH streams and haven't seen anything close to 50-60% in the past hours...maybe they've had some (apart from Method lol) but there seems to be zero progress or consistency across the board.
    my quick guess is that if Limit doesn't make progress today Azshara won't die until Blizzard steps in and nerfs something.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxia View Post
    Limit got to 48% last night, but outside that... If no progress then yeah expect nerfs... And QQ's saying oh you nerfed when NA slept or EU slept

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    my quick guess is that if Limit doesn't make progress today Azshara won't die until Blizzard steps in and nerfs something.
    Yeah well that would probably be a good timing in the way that it wouldn't favor any continent too much (Asia will have their reset in a few hours I think).

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Oh if you game it it'd be a risk but otherwise it's just free damage and healing if you can get to late in the fight without dropping that low earlier.
    I mean you can easily just have arcane mages and one healer set it up and then the healer pops lucid dream.

Since it procs from low mana

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I mean you can easily just have arcane mages and one healer set it up and then the healer pops lucid dream.

Since it procs from low mana
    No one in their right mind is arcane

Calling it now, Azshara is going to be a 3 reset boss