Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Despite the slide backwards in BfA, the lore, and the collectables. The fact I can often make some progress in my goals each day, and rewards aren't months in the future without other, smaller rewards on the way.

I do think they need to ditch the RNG and implement some way to eventually get the item you're going after, though, for anything outside of progression gear.

7+ Year Old Account
    Habbit.

I've been cheating on WoW from time to time with other games such as StwoR etc but somehow they never make me stick around. Going back to WoW always feels like slipping into an old, comfortable pair of slippers you know so well. Even if I've demoted myself to super casual and retail WoW has moved so far, far away from Classic

Can confirm gunbreaker is very enjoyable.

I play on Roleplay realm, so ther is plenty things to do !

Mainly the fact that I have JACKSHIT else to play. It's either hunkering down with whatever fun I have in WoW, or just playing modded Skyrim, and I already have 3k hrs in Skyrim.

God I would fucking quit WoW if I had anything else to play. And yes, I have already tried all other MMOs, they're all lame, at least more lame than WoW is right now. And no, I don't give two shits about Classic, I'm not gonna bail on a shit expansion to go play an even shittier version of the game.
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2019-07-25 at 06:58 AM.

I enjoy raiding and no other game does it as good. I do the bare minimum to keep up in my guild outside of raids then play other games because wow is a boring lottery fest right now where you can sneeze and get near mythic ilvl gear.

Everything?
    There is a megaton of stuff to do, even pet battles
    Raiding, dungeons are the main ones. Doing selected few WQs/Dailies, occasional pvp/worldpvp. 8.2 kept me bussy since the start and still to this day. Collecting essences currently. After patch passes midterm, I usually switch to cruise mode, do some achievs, tmog runs, world events, gear up and make raid ready alt. Do some farm on islands. Not very interested in warfronts tho. It's oke. Also farming mounts is something I do at the end of the patch. Something I don't do, but I know quite a few people do - a lot of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    Mainly the fact that I have JACKSHIT else to play. It's either hunkering down with whatever fun I have in WoW, or just playing modded Skyrim, and I already have 3k hrs in Skyrim.
    ..you realize there is a HUGE plethora of other games out there besides Skyrim.....and other genres than MMOs..I mean its mostly a crappy market unless you wanna play Wow or FF14...I mean from what I see you should maybe try a Roguelike....or Path of Exile...Hell if its the moddable open world thing Fallout 4 and GTA 5 exist too....

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    ..you realize there is a HUGE plethora of other games out there besides Skyrim.....and other genres than MMOs..I mean its mostly a crappy market unless you wanna play Wow or FF14...I mean from what I see you should maybe try a Roguelike....or Path of Exile...Hell if its the moddable open world thing Fallout 4 and GTA 5 exist too....
    No, because after 25 years of gaming, I'm so numb to games, and my standards are so skyhigh, that I simply can't enjoy the average 6-7/10 rated crap that younger people do, so I need something out of the ordinary to catch me in.

Raiding and PvP are still cool. Unfortunately there's a lot of trash content diluting it.

No, because after 25 years of gaming, I'm so numb to games, and my standards are so skyhigh, that I simply can't enjoy the average 6-7/10 rated crap that younger people do, so I need something out of the ordinary to catch me in.
    Skyrim is like Beyond ordinary though....hey if you need weird shit I can recommend weird shit in PM if you want I've been pretty good at recommendations if you give me likes and dislike...god I'm like a god damn dating app now

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Skyrim is like Beyond ordinary though....hey if you need weird shit I can recommend weird shit in PM if you want I've been pretty good at recommendations if you give me likes and dislike...god I'm like a god damn dating app now
    I don't mean weird shit. By out of the ordinary, I mean something with a high budget and effort placed into it, and that's just a start because even that could be not enough because it's a genre or path I'm not interested in.

What keeps me playing, and dont flame me, is the joy i have in BfA. I actually like the expansion. Then i have to say im really casual and more a collector in the game than doing high difficulty content, but i really like the dungeons and zones the expansion offers. Right now im trying to get a character ready to be as efficient as i can make it to farm old content and collect appearance. Also getting back into goldfarming and besides the collecting and goldfarming stuff i do in the game, i just try to do a couple of mythic + dungeons on all of my characters for the weekly chest. For me personally it feels like I dont even have enough time to get done what i wanna get done in a week!

So yeah, for me the game is fine right now

You literally played 3/10 rated game right now, get over yourself.

Oh look, it's another one of "Tell me why you enjoy the game and I will tell you why your reasons are invalid" threads.

I play wow 5-10 hours a day, both new and old content included and I enjoy every second of it. It only fell off below the regular 10h because I'm more busy in real life nowadays btw.

But okay, I will play this "game" again.

What I currently enjoy in WoW list:

0. My beloved warrior class
    I enjoy being a warrior. Killing things. Damaging things. Swinging my swords. Both in arms and in fury. I like gearing it up, even though I'm not "ELITE" and just doing ahead of the curves (heroic raiding) and m+10 as my top content. I don't have to be world first to enjoy the gameplay. I don't buy into the BS about classes feeling shit or whatever. Sometimes I just queue LFR for the heck of it cause I like to click Rampage on stuff.

1. Nazjatar
    I do every quest in Nazjatar for rep, because of the paragon mount.
    I do all follower dailies because I'm going for all achievements in Nazjatar.
    I kill some additonal rares, not tied to any quests for pearls, because I'm still working at getting my 3 benthic BiS to 425 ilvl.
    Didn't even touch slimy/secret pets yet.

2. Mechagon
    Still farming Rust and Harvester.
    Still farming some missing flavor items (gramophone, blueprints)
    Still got a toy or two to get from some rares.
    Other random stuff for missing achievements.

3. Classic Bfa
    Emissaries
    Islands for cap, sometimes more for mounts
    WQs with AP on them
    WQs with gold on them

4. PvE
    3 Eternal Palace raids per week (2x heroic, 1x normal)
    1 mythic10
    Warfront

5. Old Content
    Still killing Nalak and Sha of anger on 30 characters every week, this includes bonus rolling them and thus farming bonus roll coins.
    Completing collections of farmable mounts/pets/toys from old content/raids: Currently killing Blackhand mostly on 15 characters, but also sometimes doing Nighthold when I have more time. Got pretty much everything else from older expansions.

6. Other
    When Timewalking is active I do that for the Timereaver.
    When I run out of other things to do, which is rare, I am bringing my main alts to level 120.
    When Holiday events are up I get the new stuff that is being added.
    Have another warrior "main" on Horde and I play that sometimes to see how far I can get without my guild. Also grinding reps here for horde exclusive collectibles.

I don't think I got to a point of logging in and thinking I have nothing to do in about...since the downtime between Legion and BfA.

I like questing.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    My group of friends is only 8-12 strong on a good night. We don't like PUGs and we can't be bothered recruiting. We also don't care to dedicate hours of our lives to farming for ridiculous gold levels for mats and consumables.
    You don't need to use any consumables to raid TBH. You can progress mythic without it.

But this is the only valid point in any of your posts. Heroic is too easy for people with 2+ brain cells, Mythic is too hard and impossible with pugs.
    Blizzard really should start nerfing mythic once first 100 guilds progress it. Xrealm is enabled but it means nothing because of dumb ID lockout.
    It should be puggable once the race is over. No it should not be easy but still possible with random groups without locking you out.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    You don't need to use any consumables to raid TBH. You can progress mythic without it.

But this is the only valid point in any of your posts. Heroic is too easy for people with 2+ brain cells, Mythic is too hard and impossible with pugs.
    Blizzard really should start nerfing mythic once first 100 guilds progress it. Xrealm is enabled but it means nothing because of dumb ID lockout.
    It should be puggable once the race is over. No it should not be easy but still possible with random groups without locking you out.
    But random groups filled with mainly heroic raiding people wont clear any mythic bosses. I hate to burst peoples bubbles but the majority of people in WoW are still pretty bad at the game, even 15 years later.

Sylvanas and her sexy undead ass is what keeps me playing and (fantasising) about retail...

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    If eso is your standard then you should enjoy wow. I mean serious, the combat in ESO is hot garbage.
    I did prefer WOW, up until Blizzard made my character the villain in their own story.