Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account

Will British Players be moved to NA servers because of Brexit?

If Britain leaves the EU, doesn't that mean that British players will have to leave EU servers because them not being EU citizens means they can't go to Europe anymore?

If so, then I would be the first to welcome them to North American servers, which I think is a good idea for British players because we all speak English, which is a relief because Blizzard for some reason wasn't going to have language servers, but now they have Russian, German, and French servers.

Welcome British people to America servers!

Europe is not the same as European Union. They aren't physically moving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't feed the troll, move on guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Enabrann View Post
    If Britain leaves the EU, doesn't that mean that British players will have to leave EU servers because them not being EU citizens means they can't go to Europe anymore?

If so, then I would be the first to welcome them to North American servers, which I think is a good idea for British players because we all speak English, which is a relief because Blizzard for some reason wasn't going to have language servers, but now they have Russian, German, and French servers.

Makes total sense. I hope they do it

Quote Originally Posted by Spoinky View Post
    Europe is not the same as European Union. They aren't physically moving.
    What do you mean, I thought they are trying to agree with European Union where to blow up nuke so the island can be pushed towards US.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    Don't feed the troll, move on guys.
    Oohoho, I don't think this guy really is trolling...

;_:

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Oohoho, I don't think this guy really is trolling...

;_:
    1 post, fresh account. He sure is trolling

Poor kid didn't get the reaction he was hoping for.

That said, the amount of clueless bints that can't differentiate between the EU and Europe as a continent is unreal.

You know you're right, as a matter of fact, Boris' first act as PM is said to be the ordering of 100 massive heli-carriers (kind you see in Avengers) to airlift the entire UK and drop them right outside south beach Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    You know you're right, as a matter of fact, Boris' first act as PM is said to be the ordering of 100 massive heli-carriers (kind you see in Avengers) to airlift the entire UK and drop them right outside south beach Florida.
    That's stupid! Everyone knows you need at least 120 of those carriers to move the UK!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazle View Post
    1 post, fresh account. He sure is trolling
    I agree it's hard to tell if someone is trolling or, if they really are just that stupid.

Except that Trump has built a wall around the american servers.

Not only that, but we'll actually float the island to be just off the coast of Florida.

The Britain may be leaving the EU, but the country's physical location on planet earth is not changing. This means that Britain will still be within the continent of Europe, which is what the European servers are based on. So no they will not be moved to America servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know. There are two possibilities. He is troll or just dumb ><

This hot weather we're getting is melting us. Maybe we should change course to the coast of Nova Scotia rather than Florida.

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    Nope, you just won't be allowed to play at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidheim View Post
    The Britain may be leaving the EU, but the country's physical location on planet earth is not changing. This means that Britain will still be within the continent of Europe, which is what the European servers are based on. So no they will not be moved to America servers.
    This is really sad. Dude created throw away account to post troll post, then created another account to reply. Both 1 post accounts.

Do you just need someone to talk to OP? Try the Samaritans: http://www.samaritansusa.org/

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft will be contraband and outlawed in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Cornwall and Yorkshire. Any remaining Commonwealth countries attempting to aid the UKoBGNICY will be punished and dealt with accordingly.