Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Merch you wish Blizzard would put in the Blizzard store

What merch would you want to see in the Blizzard store?

1. REAL Banana wallpaper the goblins use to decorate your home with.
    2. A desktop globe of Azeroth, complete with a swirling glowy effect where the maelstrom is and a set of cling-on continents to attach for future expansions.
    3. Fake dwarf beards of various styles.
    4. A backpack in the form of a Mechagon jetpack. Includes a button attached to the end of a trailing cord that when pressed makes the jetpack sound.
    5. Gunshoes slippers.
    6. A baseball cap with foam barnacles and foam coral all over it to give it the benthic gear appearance.
    7. A necklace made of N'Zoth titan prison chains and an N'Zoth eye with some tentacles around it.
    8. A quality metal ring with barnacles and coral inspired by Nazjatar artwork. (this one sounds cool enough to actually have one custom made for myself actually).
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

A replica of our Hearthstone.

I wished Blizzard wasnt that greedy and would not ask its players for both microtransactions AND a subscription.

If you have to pay for your gametime, you should be able to get the best rewards from playing, and not from investing another $20 into microtransactions.
    Rinse and repeat. For the rewards. Send even more turtles into the water.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Skinner View Post
    I wished Blizzard wasnt that greedy and would not ask its players for both microtransactions AND a subscription.

If you have to pay for your gametime, you should be able to get the best rewards from playing, and not from investing another $20 into microtransactions.
    Go back to school and work on your reading comprehension.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have a few I would love to see

1. More pop figures besides Overwatch
    2. Arthas Statue
    3. Physical short story collection for WoW
    4. Physical Hearthstone
    5. Plushie old gods
    6. More meme shirts like "Naxx out?"
    7. More prints and art, they do the monthly print but I would like more permanent art
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2019-08-07 at 07:13 PM.

another asmontard bot

Infracted {Moanalisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-08-07 at 06:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

I never knew you got free stuff from the merch store for playing the game. Do tell your secrets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I never knew you got free stuff from the merch store for playing the game. Do tell your secrets.
    That poster is an idiot who didn't bother to read; he thinks the OP is talking about the in-game mount/pet shop.

Infracted: Don't insult other users {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-08-07 at 07:01 PM.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

1. High quality artwork of in-game locations and characters. Stuff that can be framed.
    2. Replica shields of both Alliance and Horde symbols (medium to large size)
    3. Tradeable pins for collecting

7+ Year Old Account
    Replica of the Helm of Damnation, bundled with the glowing blue eyes effect.

Also with the option to raise the dead and control undead if you pay an addtional $19.95 plus shipping & handling.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto is stooopid View Post
    An actually working replica of our Hearthstone.
    fixed that for you

This guy is one hell of a condom commercial.

Infracted {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-08-07 at 06:56 PM.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

One thing would be nice if blizzard borrowed a page from FTP games. Like Everquest for example, each montly sub you get 500 in game store cash. To use in the vitural store. Now imagine if blizz gave each player 5.00 blizzard store cash each month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    That poster is an idiot who didn't bother to read; he thinks the OP is talking about the in-game mount/pet shop.
    I know. He can't post without spewing his bs. I just wonder how long he can keep it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    What merch would you want to see in the Blizzard store?
    Those are all really good ideas! (Though you'd be far more likely to find someone to make that last ring out of glass than metal, I think.)

Personally, I'd like more of that old old line of brewery/beer shirts they had from when the shop first opened. I loved those!
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

3+ Year Old Account

Yo mods, why are people like this allowed to post?
    Do you want this place to become a dump? Because that's how it becomes a dump.

Infracted: Report problem posts. Don't derail threads talking about them. {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-08-07 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    The secret is to covert gold to Blizz balance and use it in the store. There's your free stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    another asmontard bot
    It really amazes me....so they add a few mounts to sell now and then and he acts like they raised the subscription fee to 59.99 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    Yo mods, why are people like this allowed to post?
    Do you want this place to become a dump? Because that's how it becomes a dump.
    Didn't you know? Mods are content to let people troll in threads (decent threads and shitposts alike). But calling them out for what those people are gets you infracted. I'd be careful if I were you.

Infracted: Discussion of moderation is against site rules {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-08-07 at 07:00 PM.