Stop idolizing the founding fathers

Why do Americans treat these men like deities?

The founding fathers were literally colonizers. A lot of them were horrible people in more ways than one, despite having a few good ideas. Unlimited access to guns is NOT one of those good ideas.

It’s time to repeal the 2nd amendment, or severely limit it.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-08-09 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Infracted for trolling
    change can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Why do Americans treat these men like deities?

The founding fathers were literally colonizers. A lot of them were horrible people in more ways than one, despite having a few good ideas. Unlimited access to guns is NOT one of those good ideas.

It’s time to repeal the 2nd amendment, or severely limit it.
    Pick a troll topic and stay with it. You are diversifying too much. 0/10.

Good job on doing no research though. Looking up literally any evidence weakens the effort. So try the same amount (Zero) of substance, just focus a bit more.

Hah, you're not too bright are you? Well, they had some great ideas yes but, most all owned slaves.

Absolutely not repealing the 2nd amendment. That will NEEEVVVVVEEEERRRR happen. I can say a serious change and addition to the amendment needs to happen. Though, changing an amendment doesn't that require 2/3's majority vote?

I will say that, it is a states rights issue. Frankly, I think any person can own whatever gun they choose. With a license and a permit. But, DRASTICALLY lower the cost of those license and permits. I can't afford a gun license or a gun, I can't protect myself.... What should I do?

- - - Updated - - -

Basically without guns, we're slaves to whatever the government or whatever corporation say, more so than we are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Galactis View Post
    Basically without guns, we're slaves to whatever the government or whatever corporation say, more so than we are now.
    funny how you say I’m not too bright when you genuinely believe that owning an AK47 will protect you against a government that drones cities for fun.

pot meet kettle?
    change can't wait.

All nations have been horrible and commited atrocities in history no one is clean some worse then others, just take a good look and you shall see.

Start with the conquistadors and the conquest's, look what happened to the aztecs and incans especially the aztecs as that was not pretty it was one big slaughter on both sides as the aztecs fought to the last man, millions dead etc, they said that a conquistador was night impossible to kill for a aztec with all the armour, rocks dont pierce steel. Still they captured alot alive and sacrificed them on top of their temples in front of all to see like they liked to do alot with people. Spaniards where very few in numbers though and relied on help from other tribes/empires and they hated the aztecs.

Most other tribes hated the aztecs and their brutal reign and helped the spaniards, tons did and taking the emperor hostage was also a great move same there else they would have died. Hernán Cortés was not a nice guy btw, now imagine of the aztecs where nicer to others maby they would all have united.

Watch this for some nice history carnage

Brutal men though brutal times.
    Still just one of many history events.

To your question i dunno just liked to add some history
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2019-08-09 at 08:07 PM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Yes, a lot of nations have done bad deeds, but it seems to be only in America in which the Founding fathers are seen as “inspiring” and “revolutionary”.
    change can't wait.

funny how you say I’m not too bright when you genuinely believe that owning an AK47 will protect you against a government that drones cities for fun.

pot meet kettle?
    How do people protect themselves from their government then if you ban guns?.......then What?

Because, revolution happens, this is how we got here in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    All nations have been horrible and commited atrocities in history no one is clean some worse then others, just take a good look and you shall see.

Start with the conquistadors and the conquest's, look what happened to the aztecs and incans especially the aztecs as that was not pretty it was one big slaughter on both sides, millions dead etc, they said that a conquistador was night impossible to kill for a aztec with all the armour, rocks dont pierce steel.

Though most other tribes hated the aztecs and their brutal reign and helped the spaniards, tons did and taking the emperor hostage was also a great move same there else they would have died. Hernán Cortés was not a nice guy btw, now imagine of the aztecs where nicer to others maby they would all have united.

Watch this for some nice history carnage

Brutal men though brutal times.
    Still just one of many history events.

To your question i dunno just liked to add some history
    Indeed, the Spanish alone were responsible for wiping out a lot what was South American tribes. Disease, and war.

Quote Originally Posted by Galactis View Post
    How do people protect themselves from their government then if you ban guns?.......then What?

Because, revolution happens, this is how we got here in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, the Spanish alone were responsible for wiping out a lot what was South American tribes. Disease, and war.
    Yeah it was brutal but i can see from some conquistadors perspective, some had nothing where poor and lived like shit, going there and become rich and famous was a dream for many, what a culture clash that must have been, first time they see horses and cannons, muskets and knights if you can call them that, it was the disease that doomed the incans but against the aztecs it was street to street carnage at the end.

Many conquistadors where down right evil though.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2019-08-09 at 08:14 PM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

I love me some history, LOTS can be learned from it. And a great quote from someone once said, "Those who don't know history, are bound to repeat it".

Yes, a lot of nations have done bad deeds, but it seems to be only in America in which the Founding fathers are seen as “inspiring” and “revolutionary”.
    This is literally false LMAO. Like holy shit how much of a fucking idiot are you?

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-08-10 at 12:58 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’m of the opinion that Americans need to throw the whole thing out and start anew.
    What kind of a revolution you wish should happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Well, for one, the whole right to keep and bear arms would be gone if it was up to me.
    I love the American mindset:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/09/walm...-shooting.html

Hide video games, continue selling guns. What a fucking 10/10 logic.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Please don't start threads for the purpose of trolling other users. Closing now...