Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    I wait until the gold price for a new hero drops to 10,000, even though I no longer need to. It seems like any sort of major nerfs, buffs, or reworks tend to occur around the same time, or slightly before. Plus, with everyone else rushing to play the new character, one can still get a sense of how they should (or should not) be played.
    Plus, it's damn near impossible to actually get a game with her. EU had bonus xp on tanks, healers, and ranged assassins last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Plus, it's damn near impossible to actually get a game with her. EU had bonus xp on tanks, healers, and ranged assassins last night.
    Yeah, definitely another good reason to wait.

Let the impatient folk have their fun. You'll eventually be able to enjoy a cheaper and (hopefully) slightly more balanced character, with a (hopefully) somewhat shorter que time.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Do I just fail at googling or have they really not showed the end of season rewards yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    Do I just fail at googling or have they really not showed the end of season rewards yet?
    For the old season or this new one? Old season was portraits and rooster mounts. We don't know about the new ones yet, which kind of makes sense since the next season roll is still almost 4 months out.

For the old season or this new one? Old season was portraits and rooster mounts. We don't know about the new ones yet, which kind of makes sense since the next season roll is still almost 4 months out.
    The current one that started, yeah. I'd like to see them so I can decide if they are worth committing to further stress of comp and risking my rank that I worked up to and am currently happy with. If they take too long to show them that might put me in a rush to get those wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    The current one that started, yeah. I'd like to see them so I can decide if they are worth committing to further stress of comp and risking my rank that I worked up to and am currently happy with. If they take too long to show them that might put me in a rush to get those wins.
    Given the current state of the development team, I doubt we're going to see them in advance to be honest. :/

Given the current state of the development team, I doubt we're going to see them in advance to be honest. :/
    Well that's a bummer, but good to know so I don't waste time waiting.