Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Nerf Alliance racials please.....

Why are Alliance racials so op for pve???

Gnome = insane for warlock/mage, Human = insane for warrior/rogue/paladin, Night Elf = insane for druid/hunter.

Nerf this Alliance shit or i wont play the game.
    Last edited by goose mann; 2019-08-17 at 10:10 AM.

LOL

(I hope you're being sarcastic)

Quote Originally Posted by Vlaid View Post
    LOL

its a troll poster with a troll account.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlaid View Post
    LOL

Im not actually. check for yourself dude. all top dps are alliance.

legacyplayers.com/Raids/Ranking/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    combat logs are facts dude. alliance clearly too strong.

legacyplayers.com/Raids/Ranking/

Yet horde did just about all world firsts and were generally considered better in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by goose mann View Post

Gnome = insane for warlock/mage, Human = insane for warrior/rogue/paladin, Night Elf = insane for druid/hunter.

You wanted classic, you're getting classic. I mean, you think you wanted it but...

Well dont play the game then I doubt anyone will miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    Yet horde did just about all world firsts and were generally considered better in pvp.
    true horde better pvp but im talking about pve, alliance better.

Ahm, what? Horde took 6 first kills, Alliance took 36.

Unironically using pserver logs as proof for anything. Kek.

He is correct tho, the weapon skill racials are quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Ahm, what? Horde took 6 first kills, Alliance took 36.
    Yeah GG on getting world first "various MC bosses", C'thun, and Kel'thuzad both horde, what else matters really. If that doesn't tell you the "alliance racials too good" assertion is bogus, what will.
    Last edited by Shiny212; 2019-08-17 at 11:06 AM.

"We will get right on that!" Blizzard probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Yeah GG on getting world first "various MC bosses", C'thun, and Kel'thuzad both horde, what else matters really. If that doesn't tell you the "alliance racials too good" assertion is bogus, what will.
    I'm not saying they are to good, dude. Alliance still got 6/7 world firsts.

If you didn't get my meaning ill spell it out; horde got all world firsts that matter. You realize "world first gehennas" is a pretty unimpressive feat.

Only case to be made here is nefarian, he really was beaten because of alliance racials.

If you seriously think this needs to happen then you're not prepared for the faction imbalance in Classic. Paladins are pretty much the only reason the faction won't be dead.

Also, Forsaken racial in PvP says hi.

Hello guys ?
    Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    Thread should have stopped here. New account sprouting BS isn't enough of a flag ?

But #nochanges?

true horde better pvp but im talking about pve, alliance better.
    This is true, but Alliance PvE prowess is 100% about Paladin Blessings, 0% about racials. It is entirely that Shamans are weaker support classes than Paladins - Horde vs Alliance racials (outside of Stun Resistance being ridiculously OP, especially as it works against Engineering Grenades, despite not being stuns) is actually pretty balanced.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Hello guys ?

Thread should have stopped here. New account sprouting BS isn't enough of a flag ?
    Often new accounts are made because the poster is afraid of having their stupid opinions and ideas tied to their main account. There's a lot of those people on MMO-C, trolling is comparatively rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Hello guys ?

Poe's Law. It's very real, very dangerous and very stupid.

If you don't respond to it seriously then idiots might actually agree because they don't look past the bare minimum of details. It's why a lot of people respond to these dumb troll-bait threads with tiny post counts.
    If he really gets off on the attention he gets for making a post like this then I guess I'm glad to be of service. It's better than ignoring it and some people actually thinking he has a point. In all reality, it's probably a throwaway account of someone trying to make a real argument for this.