Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    I do not follow. Which events are you referencing?
    Pretty much every action by law enforcement in minority communities.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    After nearly 3 years of intense training, will antifa finally have mastered putting their thumbs outside their fists?

The antifa supersoldier: So impotent at upper body strength they fail to kill anyone despite several blows to the head with metal bars
    Word is that Antifa are covering themselves with signs in preparation. They are now invincible to Proud Boys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    So its not one by itself, good to know. Or is conservatism also an organization?
    ...the GOP? Conservative groups? What the fuck are you on about? Are you going to pretend that there is no such thing as facebook antifa groups? That facebook actually banned recently?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    ...the GOP? Conservative groups? What the fuck are you on about? Are you going to pretend that there is no such thing as facebook antifa groups? That facebook actually banned recently?
    Maybe try reading what I actually wrote. Or does 1 conservative group speak for all conservatives? So which one speaks for all conservatives? ISIS? Does that mean that conservatism is terrorism now?
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2019-08-17 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    After nearly 3 years of intense training, will antifa finally have mastered putting their thumbs outside their fists?

The antifa supersoldier: So impotent at upper body strength they fail to kill anyone despite several blows to the head with metal bars
    I love this fantasy you've crafted for yourself.

If Antifa doesn't attack anybody, you can ignore your strawman and insult them by calling them weak.

If they do, you get to play your victim complex that you are so eager to play (Despite white supremacists still far outweighing anybody else in the US in terms of political violence) and call them a mob or some other violent epithet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Antifa is not a real organization it's akin to BLM, occupy wall street or the alt right no leadership official charter etc.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Antifa is not a real organization it's akin to BLM, occupy wall street or the alt right no leadership official charter etc.
    Any group that organizes, in any capacity, whether officially recognized or not, is a fucking organization. Christ, it has the word "organize" in the god damn name.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Any group that organizes, in any capacity, whether officially recognized or not, is a fucking organization. Christ, it has the word "organize" in the god damn name.
    The issue with making a label on a group like that, is if there's no actual hierarchy, then even identifying them as part of that organization can be quite difficult. They could change their name to the Girl Scouts next week, and without intelligence on the actors involved, then you won't have much on them. Is it then just a matter of assuming anyone with a black sweatshirt is part of them?

In the end, this would mean a lot of work trying to name them, and since they are not usually public figures, then all that work is done behind the scenes by law enforcement. That leads to privacy issues, and a lot more leg work to identilify a nebulous group.

Should they be called a terrorist organization? Probably. Can they actually nail down many of its members? That's a lot more difficult. Meanwhile, the Proud Boys can also be labeled as one, but their organizational hierarchy is much more obvious.

You'll notice, Trump and his administration are maki g no steps to label the latter as one. That says a great deal as to what this is really about.

Good ole crisis actor Andy Ngo is back with his lies.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...33952190582785

Antifa attacks people on a bus. They try to pull them out and hit them with a hammer. #PortlandProtests
    But wait the plot thickens!

https://twitter.com/Cosmatesque/stat...92077413359617

I'm so incredibly, thoroughly shocked that such an upstanding journalist like Andy Ngo is caught lying once again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Be it resolved that any legislation or discussion of antifa has to use the full name.

So: Major consideration is being given to naming anti-fascism an "organization of terror". Sounds like something a fascist would say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post

I'm so incredibly, thoroughly shocked that such an upstanding journalist like Andy Ngo is caught lying once again.
    Oddly enough, that page already got taken down. I did see the video, and it did show the Trumpster swinging the hammer at least twice, then losing it. The Antifa person threw it back at them.

The 2nd link was just somebody posting that picture without text. There are a bunch of other examples of the same response by other people to the first tweet.

SHOCKING that Right-Wing grifter and fascist Andy Ngo is caught lying and distorting what is really happening in order to fuel his grift and spread fear and anger into boomer hearts.

What's next? A right-wing grifter going on the BBC and calling a super conservative they disagree with a liberal communist because their feelings get hurt by facts!!?? A right-wing grifter saying hitler had some good ideas?!?!! A Right-Wing news outlet claiming to be unbiased and intellectual running a story about Antifa based on a prankster!?!?! Fox News the biggest conservative "news" outlet in the world picking up all of these grifters and legitimizing them?!!?? LOLOL Stay Classy Fascists covered in milk, shaken not stirred or filled with quick dry cement as sERiOuS FoX NewS rePOrTeRS claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    SHOCKING that Right-Wing grifter and fascist Andy Ngo is caught lying and distorting what is really happening in order to fuel his grift and spread fear and anger into boomer hearts.

What's next? A right-wing grifter going on the BBC and calling a super conservative they disagree with a liberal communist because their feelings get hurt by facts!!?? A right-wing grifter saying hitler had some good ideas?!?!! A Right-Wing news outlet claiming to be unbiased and intellectual running a story about Antifa based on a prankster!?!?! Fox News the biggest conservative "news" outlet in the world picking up all of these grifters and legitimizing them?!!?? LOLOL Stay Classy Fascists covered in milk, shaken not stirred or filled with quick dry cement as sERiOuS FoX NewS rePOrTeRS claimed.
    I know, my mind was blown and I was totally and completely shocked that conservatives who call themselves reporters and/or newsmen would be caught flagrantly and blatantly lying.

Truly, truly shocked.

Next you'll tell me that their only gay somewhat internet famous supporter was proudly arguing in favor of reducing or questioning the age of consent laws on a public forum.

7+ Year Old Account
    Antifa warriors

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So what I'm hearing is, the milkshakes bring all the proud boys to the yard?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Antifa warriors
    Shockingly many different kinds of people show up to protest nazis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Antifa warriors
    As much as I support the message Antifa want to send I am still triggered that they go out dressed like they want to rob a bank. I been to many protests and I have never had to cover my face because I consider myself proud to be what I am protesting for. I aint telling people how to dress at a protest but obscuring your face just looks like you don't want a peaceful protest at all. It looks like you want a fight. And if that's what you want, then you have already lost.

Maybe I am just too old and don't get it :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-08-18 at 09:56 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    let me put it bluntly how do you tell Antifa from regular people who are against white supremacist? anyone can claim to be Antifa and you have no way of verifying it since that label is arbitrary. You are basically saying anyone against the racists is possibly a terrorist which is fucking insane.
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2019-08-18 at 10:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    As much as I support the message Antifa want to send I am still triggered that they go out dressed like they want to rob a bank. I been to many protests and I have never had to cover my face because I consider myself proud to be what I am protesting for. I aint telling people how to dress at a protest but obscuring your face just looks like you don't want a peaceful protest at all. It looks like you want a fight. And if that's what you want, then you have already lost.

Maybe I am just too old and don't get it :P
    If the cops are against you, its best to hide your face.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    let me put it bluntly how do you tell Antifa from regular people who are against white supremacist? anyone can claim to be Antifa and you have no way of verifying it since that label is arbitrary. You are basically saying anyone against the racists is possibly a terrorist which is fucking insane.
    I keep telling people that by the same logic that all conservatives would be terrorists becease of the ones that comitted acts of terror(Breivik and the christchurch shooter come to mind).

...and then we are only talking about terrorism, not war crimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Shockingly many different kinds of people show up to protest nazis.
    The locals versus the proud boys who all got bussed in on short buses.