Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i missed that shit. used to jump through the O's.

and they can fuck off, that's supposed to be in the game up to bc at least. someone needs to buy blizzard and un-cuck it.
    I used to do many corpse challenge with my friends for the lols
    what's next, deny farm rares for loot because chineese gold farmers do that too?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    seriously you are mad blizzard is not encourging fucking gold/carry selling websites?
    oh fuck how you have fallen.
    no, but the skeletons are a classic thing. bodies sticking around for days, too. it's one of the thingsi remember most fondly from back when i played trials in mid-bc.

now they're fucking that up because someone might say naughty words? man, fuck that.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpinuk880 View Post
    From the reddit ama:

Q: Will the Skeletons that appear when someone dies be the same as it was originally? Right now they disappear after you die again, they used to stay longer than that.

A:"While we understand that this was a flavorful part of Original WoW and the earlier expansions, individual players leaving multiple player corpses and skeletons throughout the game world can lead to behavior such as spelling out advertisements, hate speech, and other negative messages. As such, this will not be a part of WoW Classic."

Does anyone else find this really disappointing? Walking into a zone full of skeletons is pretty epic. I find the logic behind the change ridiculous, there are easier ways to advertise or just be dick, such as typing in trade chat..
    the time to penis was too low

had to get rid of it lol

As someone who got banned for corpse spamming.

Good chance lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    no, but the skeletons are a classic thing. bodies sticking around for days, too. it's one of the thingsi remember most fondly from back when i played trials in mid-bc.

now they're fucking that up because someone might say naughty words? man, fuck that.
    corpse spamming was not allowed back then either...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    what's next, deny farm rares for loot because chineese gold farmers do that too?
    Corpse spamming was not allowed back then either.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    seriously you are mad blizzard is not encourging fucking gold/carry selling websites?
    oh fuck how you have fallen.
    no one is asking for, or wants to keep advert spam... I hoped blizzard could have come up with a better solution tbh

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    i'll never forget my first 10 day trial as a rogue. i'd run over to darnassus, and for that entire 10 days, there was a female nelf corpse laying in the road, there at the fork just before you get to darnassus.

- - - Updated - - -

corpse spamming was not allowed back then either...
    of course it wasn't. but they didn't actively force it to stop like this at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRemedy View Post
    I played all of classic and never saw any of that a single time. I heard about a gold selling site doing it once but if so unabashedly cheap that you can't have enough GMs to a notice someone dying in a hub hundreds of times and writing a message then I guess this is probably the way to go.
    Well it happened...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpinuk880 View Post
    no one is asking for, or wants to keep advert spam... I hoped blizzard could have come up with a better solution tbh
    like..? What would you reccomend?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

nochanges

We survived it back then we could survive it now.

Is FelPlague a CM in disguise? Gets really tiring to read the same shilling bullshit in every thread. What happened to the "no changes"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well im not a computer whizzkid or a game developer, but with all the tools and brain power they have at their disposal, i would have thought they could come up with something better than just remove them for everyone. Im sure they could add in a system that recognises letters being organised by skeletons or something of that nature.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRemedy View Post
    I played all of classic and never saw any of that a single time. I heard about a gold selling site doing it once but if so unabashedly cheap that you can't have enough GMs to a notice someone dying in a hub hundreds of times and writing a message then I guess this is probably the way to go.
    They would attack Gamon & the level 1 character would die. That's how they did it in Org.

15+ Year Old Account
    Here we go... Blizz has implemented a TINY insignificant change for a valid reason and the whining begins.

It's like people are looking for an excuse to head back to private servers.
    Here is something to believe in!

it wouldnt be a classic experience if they're not in.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

15+ Year Old Account
    As this was a problem mainly with bots advertising, since they are using the modern game, i would sorta EXPECT them to detect hacks like that, so that argument is kinda pointless.
    If u manually wanted to spell "fuck homos" with corpses, ud prolly get bored mid way through "fuck".
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    Here we go... Blizz has implemented a TINY insignificant change for a valid reason and the whining begins.

Tiny to you perhaps. But if you play on a pvp server and you come across pile of skeletons, its actually pretty engaging. Generates tension and excitement. Shame to take that out of the game, not just a pointless whine imo

Skeletons in retail don't disappear right away, I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    As this was a problem mainly with bots advertising, since they are using the modern game, i would sorta EXPECT them to detect hacks like that, so that argument is kinda pointless.
    If u manually wanted to spell "fuck homos" with corpses, ud prolly get bored mid way through "fuck".
    you underestimate the autismo power that many possess.

but it's not a big deal, there's literally 0 reason to not allow this. people will survive seeing a barely legible n-word or two.

in fact, it probably wouldn't even have really happened that much. but now they've made an issue of it, it would. fucking idiots, i swear.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post

Im mad man. Just got mad because i just found out you will not be able to see the same people with who you leveled up...on the world...each time you logout.

This was false advertisement.

I was led to believe Layering was one cohesive world where we would be meeting the same people with who we started leveling.
    I simply mad