10+ Year Old Account

Wintersaber Mount

Will this be in game in Classic on release?
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

I'm more interested in the raptor. I play alliance so what I know of this is not much, but wasn't there a matching raptor you could get? It was removed\unimplemented and then added in later. What is the deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I'm more interested in the raptor. I play alliance so what I know of this is not much, but wasn't there a matching raptor you could get? It was removed\unimplemented and then added in later. What is the deal.
    Raptor was implemented in Cata or something.

The raptor was a rare drop from the ZG raid

https://classic.wowhead.com/item=198...azzashi-raptor
    Last edited by Hawg; 2019-08-26 at 08:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Ungoro Raptor was added much much later (in Cataclysm and I think and was Horde only). The wintersaber mount was Night Elf only IIRC in vanilla and required an excruciatingly long rep grind.
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

3+ Year Old Account
    it came out in 3.2 in WOTLK, so It should not be in Classic, but as was also pointed out there will be the Raptor in ZG available to both factions.

The wintersaber mount was not that bad to get. It was available to all Alliance races (I had it as a dwarf), not sure if it was available for Horde.

——

Edit: yes according to wowhead it takes 20 days of questing to get the mount, and unfortunately it is Alliance only

https://classic.wowhead.com/faction=...saber-trainers
    Last edited by Hawg; 2019-08-26 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    The wintersaber mount was not that bad to get. It was available to all Alliance races (I had it as a dwarf), not sure if it was available for Horde.
    I dunno, in its initial inception the grind was pretty arduous compared to most in WoW. It got nerfed to be not so bad and then in Cata made trivial. So I guess it depends on when you mean; unless it's just bravado, because yeah, there were hardly any grinds in the game that were tougher...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found a detailed guide at https://barrens.chat/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=894

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I dunno, in its initial inception the grind was pretty arduous compared to most in WoW. It got nerfed to be not so bad and then in Cata made trivial. So I guess it depends on when you mean; unless it's just bravado, because yeah, there were hardly any grinds in the game that were tougher...
    Yup:

1. Wintersaber rep grind
    2. Timbermaw rep grind
    3. Thorium Brotherhood Rep grind.

top #3 IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Found a detailed guide at https://barrens.chat/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=894

- - - Updated - - -

Yup:

1. Wintersaber rep grind
    2. Timbermaw rep grind
    3. Thorium Brotherhood Rep grind.

top #3 IIRC.
    Well I don’t know... I just dont remember it taking me as long as that guide shows. I’m 97.6321% sure got it during Vanilla.