Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    Lor'themar death? that kill the leak, they didnt update his model to kill him in next patch
    Garrosh would like a word with you.

10 bucks that the Vindicaar and Aurobos are STILL afk when Stormwind is invaded.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Now this is how you spot a fake
    I know right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Horde will win once Anduin is dead, and Alliance will win once Sylvanas is dead
    Yes. Especially when it was said and confirmed by John Hight a few weeks ago that Sylvanas isn't dying anytime soon
    ( https://www.bilibili.com/video/av62279383/?p=2 36:15 ) and we've seen old Anduin.

What the fuck is this thread.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2019-08-29 at 08:33 AM.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Garrosh would like a word with you.
    Garrosh received like 3 times model update, and he was used for like half expansion, then whole expansion, then 1/4 expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    You had me until it said Anduin dies. With people like Christie Golden writing for the game, no harm will come to that bitch boy.
    Well technically everyone dies (Players included) and goes to the shadowlands. So they’ll still be involved next expansion in this scenario.

That's some bat shit crazy stuff right there. Why the fuck not?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Because if she does invade Stormwind then at least humans and Anduin would suffer some form of setback and defeat. Complaining about plot contrivances at this stage is like saying the boat might have a leak once the water is already up to your neck.

Mind again, this is all fake. This is a cool looking fan edit, but anyone who still thinks there'll be a faction war at the end of this or that all the leaders are dying is kidding themselves. Even more so given how it has things like 10 player raids, when raids are flexible nowadays.

Stormwind getting shit on and Anduin dying are the only good parts of this leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    Garrosh received like 3 times model update, and he was used for like half expansion, then whole expansion, then 1/4 expansion.

BC was always the best, least derpy version.

Wouldn't this make BFA LITERALLY Siege of orgrimmar? Blizz would have out righted lied.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Stormwind getting shit on and Anduin dying are the only good parts of this leak.
    The worst part is definitely the "Draenor is free" at the end.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I was maybe kinda sorta halfway buying the possibility until the Bolvar thing. Like, a siege of Stormwind is very possible IMO, but the whole sequence of events after that is just shithouse rat insanity.
    My thoughts exactly. The rest is somewhat believable, the entire raid sounds like a fanfic from one of those people that just want to watch the world burn. There really wouldn't be a reason to kill off pretty much everyone.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Ion or someone else specifically state in the wake of BoD that they would NOT do any more faction encounters like this in the near future? Also they said that the end boss of the expansion would be clear - this "metaphorical interpretation" would not be clear even if this "leak" was correct. The picture is nice though, I wouldn't mind a scenario like this in Stormwind similar to Mulgore during the Tauren Heritage quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    The worst part is definitely the "Draenor is free" at the end.
    "Sylvanas just murdered us all horribly for no reason, but we're cool now because... uh... reasons."

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    "Sylvanas just murdered us all horribly for no reason, but we're cool now because... uh... reasons."
    Not just Sylvanas, but literally every Horde race too. She has the loyalty of the people. They are equally guilty.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

It sounds absolutely fucking crazy. I like it and it would certainly be a twist or two. I’m not sure if I believe it or not, I’m leaning towards no because all of this sounds way too complicated for blizzard to pull off but I actually like it. I like the premise of 9.0 with Hakkar and Mue’zala a lot. The zone descriptions sound interesting based on the little info that was listed. I’m on board if it’s real, doubt it though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    BC was always the best, least derpy version.
    I like the Wrath/MoP one the best but holy shit what the hell did they do to the Cata model? I guess that was the transition from the low res models we had in Wrath to the high res we had in MoP but jesus it actually looks horrible. Never noticed that, especially with the arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Yes. Especially when it was said and confirmed by John Hight a few weeks ago that Sylvanas isn't dying anytime soon
    ( https://www.bilibili.com/video/av62279383/?p=2 36:15 ) and we've seen old Anduin.

What the fuck is this thread.
    To be fair, A) He could be lying to trick gullible people such as yourself who believe everything they are told.

B) If everyone dies, including Sylvanas, and we are all fighting against N'zoth in the shadowlands next expansion, she isn't really "Dying" just as the guy said. They will find a way to bring everyone back after defeating N'zoth.

I hope this "Leak" is real. This would be an extremely interesting expansion, far different than anything we have seen in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    To be fair, A) He could be lying to trick gullible people such as yourself who believe everything they are told.

B) If everyone dies, including Sylvanas, and we are all fighting against N'zoth in the shadowlands next expansion, she isn't really "Dying" just as the guy said. They will find a way to bring everyone back after defeating N'zoth.

I hope this "Leak" is real. This would be an extremely interesting expansion, far different than anything we have seen in the past.
    But then you could just bring back everyone who ever died. Varian, Lothar, Vol'jin, Terenas, Arthas, Annasterian, etc.

On top of that, there'd be no more deaths in story either since you could just bring people back.

This is a plot hole that should not be opened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Part of me wants it to be true because I've been wanting to kill Sylvanas' personal bootlicker for the longest time. He ranks right up there alongside Garrosh and Sylvanas herself as my most hated WoW characters.

But alas...

Blizzard have already mentioned that Sylvanas won't be a raid boss and we've known since the Son of the Wolf webcomic that Anduin will live to a ripe old age. So all of this is pretty much confirmed to be fake.
    Read the full leak, they’re very unlikely to stay dead. Sadly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks good to me.
    Don't know why everyone must be so salty always ...