Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Qué? Where are those 10 million? Not in Classic for sure.
    How you know? 20 full servers with que times stretching to 500 minutes? hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Koken View Post
    How you know? 20 full servers with que times stretching to 500 minutes? hmm...
    20 full servers with 20-25k people in queue, that makes 400-500k people plus the people actually in game. Far from 10 million. hmm...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rebecca191 View Post
    WotLK had the highest sub numbers.
    Wrath also had the lowest growth of that period. WoW did most of its growing during Vanilla and BC. Wrath just happened to be when it capped out, then with 3.3 it began its downward drift. Slowly at first.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Blizzard no longer understands what made Classic work; this is obvious by their tone-deaf efforts to get people into new servers (and therefore away from pre-established big name servers and their friends and guildies).

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    You need to go back and read the post i was responding to. You seem pretty confused to be honest.
    them: you have to use way more abilities in bfa in combat, that's objective fact
    you: You are completely wrong. You can VERY EASILY kill a mob while leveling (the claim being made here) with just auto attacks, or using one ability. So no, you are in fact objectively very, very wrong.
    me:Leveling as a holy paladin in classic I kill mobs with auto attack all the time It's nice, I run up to a mob, right click it, then alt+tab to reddit or facebook lol
    you: Yeah, so like i was saying, nothing there has changed. I do find it pretty unreal that one of the main complaints about BfA is the "pruning" and lack of abilities to use in combat regularly - and yet here we have some people claiming bfa has TOOL MANY combat abilities. And we wonder why Blizzard "doesnt listen to the community"
    me: you have to make sure you always say "while leveling", I want more abilities in combat too .. against bosses When I'm leveling, nah idgaf, let me one shot mobs all the way to max

Fuck scaling

So in regards to

you: You are completely wrong. You can VERY EASILY kill a mob while leveling (the claim being made here)
    in combination with
    me: you have to make sure you always say "while leveling"
    I don't know what the confusion is here.

If you are talking about while leveling you always have to say while leveling otherwise people won't know. And I do complain about the pruning of BFA because I do want more abilities to use in combat but WHILE LEVELING who fucking cares, lemme one shot to max
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by MatadorMedia View Post
    Blizzard no longer understands what made Classic work; this is obvious by their tone-deaf efforts to get people into new servers (and therefore away from pre-established big name servers and their friends and guildies).
    They either do that and open new servers or people can't play at all due to the atrocious queues. The choice is easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MatadorMedia View Post
    Yes, because not playing the game made Classic great. /s

I think OP is correct. With this enormous success that classic had i dont think any wow have had before.

Blizzard are forced to to back for inspiration and implement alot of what made wow great.
    Sure the ~1 million casuals who enjoys todays QoL will cry, but it will benefit the other 10 million who actually wants a good game.
    ah here we go with napkin math made of figures where your opinion is suddenly fact.. I enjoy these type of posts.

20 full servers with 20-25k people in queue, that makes 400-500k people plus the people actually in game. Far from 10 million. hmm...
    Thats on EU.

So with your logic, bfa has about 10k subs?
    0 full servers with 0 ques.

Thats on EU.

So with your logic, bfa has about 10k subs?
    0 full servers with 0 ques.
    If you did a basic check, you would see that there are 17 full servers in EU and around 40 high pop realms.

And queues are no longer a problem in Retail, BfA's launch was smooth despite 3,5 millions of copies sold.

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    no flying is a common-sense argument, though.
    There's no point in having an expanded world with varied terrain if you fly over it in a week. Why waste man hours on terrain if people fly over it? Why have mobs in the world if you can hover over them and be completely safe? Danger is a part of open world games. Flying both invalidates terrain and danger.
    What danger are you tanking about the mobs i can oneshot 40 of with one eyebeam/iris on my 447 ilvl toon? that daze me for annoyance ? sure very dangerous
    I.O BFA Season 3

If you did a basic check, you would see that there are 17 full servers in EU and around 40 high pop realms.
    Doesn't matter though, cant see ppl on the same realm anyways, i can stand next to my guild mate but cant see him until we invite eachother.
    "Full" in bfa is like 10 players.

Doesn't matter though, cant see ppl on the same realm anyways, i can stand next to my guild mate but cant see him until we invite eachother.
    "Full" in bfa is like 10 players.
    Servers are full by Blizzard standards, not by your personal feelings standards.

Servers are full by Blizzard standards, not by your personal feelings standards.
    And what does that even mean? If player x and player y plays on the same realm but cant see eachother or interact with eachother, then whats the point?
    Surely you would like to be able to interact with players from your realm without needing to add and invite eachother?

And what does that even mean? If player x and player y plays on the same realm but cant see eachother or interact with eachother, then whats the point?
    Surely you would like to be able to interact with players from your realm without needing to add and invite eachother?
    1. That's bullshit, I see people from my server constantly

2. You pulled numbers out of your ass, I gave the precise numbers very easily obtainable and you replied "doesn't matter though"; in other words you claimed you were right because you claimed you were right even when numbers refute your claims. Bye Felicia!

1. That's bullshit, I see people from my server constantly

2. You pulled numbers out of your ass, I gave the precise numbers very easily obtainable and you replied "doesn't matter though"; in other words you claimed you were right because you claimed you were right even when numbers refute your claims. Bye Felicia!
    Its not bullshit, we experience this all the time in my guild. we stand next to eachother in Zuldazar or w/e but we cant see eachother.

Warmode or not, same issue. It's called sharding.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767668383
    Last edited by d00mh4cker; 2019-08-29 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Wrath also had the lowest growth of that period. WoW did most of its growing during Vanilla and BC. Wrath just happened to be when it capped out, then with 3.3 it began its downward drift. Slowly at first.
    It can't grow forever, there aren't infinite potential players.

I think OP is correct. With this enormous success that classic had i dont think any wow have had before.

Blizzard are forced to to back for inspiration and implement alot of what made wow great.
    Sure the ~1 million casuals who enjoys todays QoL will cry, but it will benefit the other 10 million who actually wants a good game.
    you can't judge the success after 3 days -.- If everyone who signed up for the first month renews their sub. Then we can say it was a success. Also, you honestly think blizzard can just remove a few qol changed, sacrifice a million players and easily get 10 million players ? wow is 15 years old. It will NEVER get that amount of players ever again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    you can't judge the success after 3 days -.- If everyone who signed up for the first month renews their sub. Then we can say it was a success. Also, you honestly think blizzard can just remove a few qol changed, sacrifice a million players and easily get 10 million players ? wow is 15 years old. It will NEVER get that amount of players ever again.
    Well then let's turn down the hyperbole some. If you could sac 1 for 3 would you?

Remove LFR, LFG, Personal Loot, and titanforging + socket rng. There you go. Classic.