Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    You really can share, thats the point....
    Even if Netflix was like "Go ahead, share your account with everyone you know" (which they aren't)... expecting Blizzard to operate in the same way as Netflix is silly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    But you still have to pay money to get it. Therefore, not free.
    Yes, but what you paid for your subscription last month is the same as what you pay for your subscription this month...you aren't paying any more to get classic than you would just to play BfA. It might not be, strictly speaking, "free"...but there is no extra cost.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    BFA and Classic use the same WoW license. That's why BFA and Classic share the same total 50 character limit.
    WRONG! you can have 50 toons on retail and 50 toons on classic because they DONT share your wow license just like ptr/beta dont.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    You already explained why in your previous post. It's to prevent sharing subscriptions.
    no its not you could prevent account sharing by checking ip and mac address its to get more MONEY thats all it is.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Wrong. Classic is not free. You have to pay a WOW sub to get it.
    Wrong! you pay a sub for retail and get classic as a FREE bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    no its not you could prevent account sharing by checking ip and mac address its to get more MONEY thats all it is.
    That's one very inaccurate and flawed way of addressing it.

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    Wrong! you pay a sub for retail and get classic as a FREE bonus.
    Wrong! You cannot play Classic in anyway without paying something first. This is epeically illustrated for those that only subbed to play classic and will never play retail. Yoiu have to pay to acess classic. Therefore, Classic is not free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    bro i play one with my face and the other with my dick obv
    How to get banned 101

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by --Code-- View Post
    I would very much like to play retail a bit while I wait in these 4 hours queues.
    so choose a fucking server without a qeueu

if you wanna go on a streamer server so you can yell
    HEY STREAM SENPAI NOTICE ME, HAVE ALL MY GOLD SO YOU WILL SAY MY NAME ON STREAM!!!

go ahead, but dont then have a hissy fit when you run into a queue.
    literally yet to see one myself, cause i chose a server free of streamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    That's one very inaccurate and flawed way of addressing it.
    I guess tmamass' assumes everybody has their PC connected directly to the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so choose a fucking server without a qeueu

if you wanna go on a streamer server so you can yell
    HEY STREAM SENPAI NOTICE ME, HAVE ALL MY GOLD SO YOU WILL SAY MY NAME ON STREAM!!!

go ahead, but dont then have a hissy fit when you run into a queue.
    literally yet to see one myself, cause i chose a server free of streamers.
    Plenty of servers with no streamers have ques.
    That's a pretty weird thing to fixate on.

Oce has 3 pvp servers, only 1 was available on launch, a few hours into leveling another was opened, the original and the first new one now are full and have ques between 10am and 3am ish, later on the first day, much later, another oce pvp server was added, this one is dead because it was added too late.

Plenty of servers are full without streamers.

10+ Year Old Account
    But I thought BFA was supposed to be complete "garbage" and "unplayable"? Now people want to play both Classic and BFA at the same time?

Unbelievable, haha.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2019-08-29 at 04:04 PM.

Thumbs down

you guys believe I got banned 3 days for making this thread...i swear the mods here are out of fuckin control. it's srsly a bunch of neck beard basement dwellers pushing their own agenda. its so sad to see that these forums are not a safe place for ppl that want to have a toxic discussion. fuck you mmo champ for letting these pussies mod ur site /spit
    "Voted Most Likely To Be Banned From The Forum."

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Why? They they are already subscribed to Retail. They already have their money.
    Because Ion want's to keep his job and if retail's ab has dropped by a third while every classic server has queues it's an indictment of everything he has done as lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Because Ion want's to keep his job and if retail's ab has dropped by a third while every classic server has queues it's an indictment of everything he has done as lead.
    While Ion is a soulless lawyer turned game dev, the changes that set live wow on this path have happned long before he took over the wheel.

Wish I could drive my cars simultaneously...

you guys believe I got banned 3 days for making this thread...i swear the mods here are out of fuckin control. it's srsly a bunch of neck beard basement dwellers pushing their own agenda. its so sad to see that these forums are not a safe place for ppl that want to have a toxic discussion. fuck you mmo champ for letting these pussies mod ur site /spit
    Calm down.

you seem extremely upset for something, that in reality is a nothing situation. you know the rules and you self admitted to toxicity. this isnt your neckbeard greentext shitposting, 4chan. and theres many other forums out there. go to reddit maybe and complain there. or did your behavior get you banned from their too? that takes some real effort if it was the case. best of luck in being able to learn how to self reflect on your poor behavior, choices and attitude towards all things in life that you dont actually have domain over.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    While Ion is a soulless lawyer turned game dev, the changes that set live wow on this path have happned long before he took over the wheel.
    Not really he took over mid wod and seems to have been part of the heavy push towards the uncapped grinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Not really he took over mid wod and seems to have been part of the heavy push towards the uncapped grinds.
    He took over in Legion (late '16) when Chilton left as Lead Game Director, before that he was Assistant Game Director under Chilton, who had that position for quite a while. While he was certainly not innocent in the descision, he didn't have the last word by a long shot. Also Blizzard has been trying to figure out a second continious endgame progression since before WotLK and just couldn't get it to a point where they felt they could release it. After their diablo3 overhaul and it's relative success they essentially felt just tacking on another leveling mechanic would be a good solution. This shit runs so much deeper in Blizzard than just Hazzikotzdas.

He took over in Legion (late '16) when Chilton left as Lead Game Director, before that he was Assistant Game Director under Chilton, who had that position for quite a while. While he was certainly not innocent in the descision, he didn't have the last word by a long shot. Also Blizzard has been trying to figure out a second continious endgame progression since before WotLK and just couldn't get it to a point where they felt they could release it. After their diablo3 overhaul and it's relative success they essentially felt just tacking on another leveling mechanic would be a good solution. This shit runs so much deeper in Blizzard than just Hazzikotzdas.
    This. But people need a scapegoat and it takes more effort than most are willing to put forth in order to think past "her dur Ion bad"

10+ Year Old Account
    At least we can play Classic and Overwatch at the same time

He has consistently defended the removal of flight and in fact gave the interview about permanently removing it the mad rush to MAUs vs Subs began after people unsubbed over flight. WoD as an expac would have been fine if they didn't shift all focus to legion while desperately trying to keep up their anti flight idiocy.