Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    after my brother was 55 lol and apes was mostly max level
    Just a week ban is fine, nothing permanent. Or remove all xp they earned using that specific bug.

would be pretty bad publicity for blizz to do a banwave over it.. it is fucked tho.

The problem with exploits like that is now you have a relative handful of tryhards that are 60 and working on raids and (getting bored on pvp servers) and a lot of people still leveling. can lead to some really toxic stuff. I haven't seen it yet tho

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Just a week ban is fine, nothing permanent. Or remove all xp they earned using that specific bug.
    like i said you'd ban half the subs

the really egregious thing is the layering...But apes and many other guilds have paid for alt accounts to do that with....Blizzard will not punish them for that

Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    like i said you'd ban half the subs

the really egregious thing is the layering...But apes and many other guilds have paid for alt accounts to do that with....Blizzard will not punish them for that
    They should have the world first taken away though, they also did some kind of gold exploit.

I thought the main block would be leveling, however I (just like Blizzard) wasn’t aware of the dungeon raid grinding people could do to speed up leveling by a lot.
    Gear, strategies and numerical challenges (dps, healing etc.) was never going to be an issue. Vanilla raids weren’t hard in the slightest, I expected week two clears and that they would melt quickly and without many issues.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    I thought the main block would be leveling, however I (just like Blizzard) wasn’t aware of the dungeon raid grinding people could do to speed up leveling by a lot.
    Gear, strategies and numerical challenges (dps, healing etc.) was never going to be an issue. Vanilla raids weren’t hard in the slightest, I expected week two clears and that they would melt quickly and without many issues.
    you get 40% bonus xp from 5 mans as well...they would have done teh same thing just with 5 instead of 10

It's teh most effecient way to level assuming everyone is willing to sit tehre and keep grinding

It changed nothing about the world first race...Beyond shaving a few hours

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    They should have the world first taken away though, they also did some kind of gold exploit.
    no no they woulda won anyway

this is not their fault lol

anyone close did the same thing

although they prob knew it was bugged

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    So in 15 years you think people could one shot kill mythic g'huun in quest greens with 1/3 of the raid underleveled?
    You could have done the same sort of MC clear when it was current content.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    You can do many things in life. Doesnt mean its ever going to happen.

I think it was possible if you exactly knew what to do. But only for patch 1.2. Real Vanilla was different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Joanas fastest leveling solo was 116 hours back during vanilla.

- - - Updated - - -

Just an epeen measuring contest
    Just here to tell you, that you were very clearly wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    With the thousands of people tagging your mobs, I'll doubt YOU, personally, will even get to 20 in a few days.

They're just parrots. A big streamer said something stupid and now that's all they can say.
    Just here to tell you, you were very wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt. 1.12 talents are the reason mages are doing 400dps in Apes...

10% free crit from a single talent, that's more crit than the entire gear they are wearing is giving you.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    Doubt. 1.12 talents are the reason mages are doing 400dps in Apes...

10% free crit from a single talent, that's more crit than the entire gear they are wearing is giving you.
    The addition of extra debuffs allowed on target and other things certainly made it much easier to do and why they could do it in week 1 with a partial group and so many under level so effortlessly. People were still doing partial group runs and things like that when it was current content. People were well aware the early stuff was going to be much easier than I would have been 15 years ago though. Both the wealth of knowledge and the raids going live in a patch that they werent meant for.

Quote Originally Posted by Xciting View Post
    Yeah. You know whats up clearly

Mega bump to laugh at the morons who didn't think it was possible
    Only reason why i diden't think week 1 wasen't possible was because of attunements.. But then They apprently can go inside the raid without attunements.. Then what's even the point of those attunements? nothing makes sense any more

I thought Blizzard might have actually done some ban waves, but I realized today there will probably be none. A ban would occur if what they did gave them some kind of edge over others, which it technically didn’t.
    Let me explain by stating Jokerd hit 60 by grinding mobs. Jokerd did not use an exploit and not only hit 60, but he did it world 1st level 60. He showed that all of these early level 58s and higher that cleared MC, and the others that haven’t, didn’t need to use an exploit to hit these levels. While they used an exploit to level fast, it didn’t give them any kind of advantage as there were other ways to reach the same point without it.
    That, and Blizzard has grown a lot more lenient over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    The first original kill of Rag took 5 months after the release of WOW.
    This time it took 5 days.
    Draw whatever you like from that, just layin out the facts. I think it's interesting.
    You are missing a lot of nuances, for example we are on patch 1.12 - that includes a rather long list of buffs for just about everyone vs 1.0 fresh, you have layering aoe leveling, then of course 15 years of knowledge

People underestimate just how easy WoW has become over a decade or so.

You don't know this.

There is one fact people are ignoring. When classic WoW was released, it was not patch 1.12. Talents were different, and a lot of classes didn't have certain abilities. Example: Druids Innervate. A lot of people even admit the 1.12 talent system makes MC too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    You don't know this.

There is one fact people are ignoring. When classic WoW was released, it was not patch 1.12. Talents were different, and a lot of classes didn't have certain abilities. Example: Druids Innervate. A lot of people even admit the 1.12 talent system makes MC too easy.
    The addition of extra debuffs allowed on target and other things certainly made it much easier to do and why they could do it in week 1 with a partial group and so many under level so effortlessly. People were still doing partial group runs and things like that when it was current content. People were well aware the early stuff was going to be much easier than I would have been 15 years ago though. Both the wealth of knowledge and the raids going live in a patch that they werent meant for.

10+ Year Old Account
    1.12 updates to mechanics and classes, ~15 years of knowledge of the fights/playing these classes/etc and there were still people who expected T1 to pose any kind of challenge?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    You are missing a lot of nuances, for example we are on patch 1.12 - that includes a rather long list of buffs for just about everyone vs 1.0 fresh, you have layering aoe leveling, then of course 15 years of knowledge
    I left all of that out intentionally. I think it'd be impossible to list everything that contributes to killing Rag 30 times faster. What you've got there is probably the bulk of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    You don't know this.

Even <APES> said that other realms are much, much better tuned lmao.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.