Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I’ve been main tanking on Herod and been a part of cleave groups but the focus on them is way too much so I’ve been trying to take a hunter or rogue or shaman every time I can

Some grateful shaman even gave me 3g when the 2hander dropped off Herod and I passed because he said he’d gone 28 times and countless group rejections and that was the first time he saw it. I passed.

It felt good to see him get something he really wanted and to make his day
    Last edited by justandulas; 2019-09-06 at 10:21 PM.

I'm not quite sure how much faster it is, but you're getting quite a bit less gold than you would with efficient questing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    I'm not quite sure how much faster it is, but you're getting quite a bit less gold than you would with efficient questing.
    I don’t know about that; if it’s good groups and efficient runs your bags can fill up quickly and I’ve made over 100g just tanking SM runs this week

Done most dungeons up to the level im at now - 34. Done them max 3 times. I'd like to farm wings of SM a bit but thats because I want some loot from there and the tabard especially.

I dont get why people bother with the dungeon spam. Holy hell that must be boring. But oh well, each to theyre own. They are missing out on alot in my opinion.

Blademaster
    3+ Year Old Account
    And that's why i sympathized with Thanos.

I just wouldnt make it random.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    yea but you guys never played p servers. You don't get to decide waht we wanted.

You're just retail plebs who fetishize terrible leving. What are you smoking? lol
    private server people shouldnt have ever gotten classic. i will always be upset that blizz caved to you crybabies

It's the same forum logic all over again. "Less than 5% of players" is everyone according to the forums. Because less than 5% of people playing read the forums and that must be everyone.

I cant speak for other players but dungeon cleaves is how I wanna level my characters. It is the fastest way to level if you have a dependable group. With a proper setup it becomes pretty similar to retail where you can pull 30+ mobs and just aoe everything down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Denso View Post
    Yeah, the "journey" is now the same "journey" as retail, give it a few months and the "community" will be just like retail's "community" as well.

Modern players, vintage game.
    The irony is how everyone is saying it's about the journey and then complain about how it's too easy to level in retail, then they exploit bugs and look for the easiest quickest ways to level.

yea but you guys never played p servers. You don't get to decide waht we wanted.

You're just retail plebs who fetishize terrible leving. What are you smoking? lol
    Funny you call them a "retail pleb" when they are on classic trying to enjoy it, meanwhile you keep toting about your glorious private server so maybe you should go back. Clearly you can't interact with the community at large without acting worse than those you look down on in retail. It's clear by your posts that the isolation of an illegal/stolen copy of the game has made you toxic.

Also, just as another FYI - Just because you play a certain way or on a certain version does not, under any circumstance make you better than anyone else, especially when that version is ripped from the company who made it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, speed running is bullshit. I did it in SM, seven runs, and got barely 1 level. Boring as fuck. Got back to questing and mob grinding in many different areas, felt an adventure. Thats good. Also faster. Yeah, I'm not a mage. Fuck them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must be your server. I'm playing on Zandalar, I'm level 20 now and there are a lot of people around me. Sometimes too much, to the point of unhealthy competition! I checked LFG chats and I can't confirm that it's a constant spam. Yes, I saw those messages, but they are pretty rare. Most of the time it seems to be normal runs.

What's a cleave run?

why do people who never played p servers talk like they know? lol

go away

this is how the people who brought u classic do things. Laughably ignorant comment

Pro tip - if u didn't paly p servers. You have no idea how the people who wanted classic play teh game. Obviously

Slow leveling's only boon is you can semi afk for it. No1 does these terrible quests for the flavor lol
    That's a big pile of BS. And please don't try to speak for others, especially if it's to say such broken crap.

You found a lot of guys running around loving the kill quests did you on p servers?

hahaha

and people act like theyr'e teh same cuz there were only a handful of popular ones.

And they're all built on the same core. The vanilla ones anyawy. Calling a big BS this is absurd.

If you wanted vanilla for the quests, you have no taste you don't matter.
    You sound awfully butthurt. Perhaps it is you who should, and I quote, go away instead. You’re really just projecting, regardless. Classic will never be like vanilla was in 2004 anyway; YOU are 15 years older. You’re not the same person (I HOPE SO, anyway), and don’t bitch at other people for your own mad about classic not being like bug and exploit ridden private servers.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    It's the same forum logic all over again. "Less than 5% of players" is everyone according to the forums. Because less than 5% of people playing read the forums and that must be everyone.
    Way less than 5%. Remember when Blizz released that statistics about the game back in MoP? They said there had been one hundred million WoW accounts made. That's 100,000,000. According to mmo-champ's own page, they have 580,000 registered users. Of course we can't be accurate because that 580k is current and the 100mil is ~6 years out of date. But using those numbers I quoted we come to 0.0058%. Which is why I laugh whenever people point to some megathread and try to declare it is the will of the playerbase and Blizzard must obey or they hate us/are lazy/don't care/only want our money/etc.

If you really want something to complain about you could believe that I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    What's a cleave run?
    You get a group. People run around tagging mobs and bring them to a central location where the group is, and annihilate them all. Loot, rinse, repeat. Good example in the current day is spare parts farm groups in Mechagon.

7+ Year Old Account
    why do people who never played p servers talk like they know? lol

go away

this is how the people who brought u classic do things. Laughably ignorant comment

Pro tip - if u didn't paly p servers. You have no idea how the people who wanted classic play teh game. Obviously

Slow leveling's only boon is you can semi afk for it. No1 does these terrible quests for the flavor lol
    because illegal servers were wrong, they purposely made the game harder, and right out got many things wrong, like making wands attack speed buffed by quivers.

grow up. your post screens child miffed that your illegal servers aren't special.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Done most dungeons up to the level im at now - 34. Done them max 3 times. I'd like to farm wings of SM a bit but thats because I want some loot from there and the tabard especially.

I dont get why people bother with the dungeon spam. Holy hell that must be boring. But oh well, each to theyre own. They are missing out on alot in my opinion.
    Yeah it's pretty boring and it still takes hours per level. Classic is finally out and so many people have still decided to just skip most of the leveling zones.

But honestly I also think that it's being blown out of proportion here. Yes, some people are leveling like that, but the vast majority of players are still leveling normally.