Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Mount and nice EXP boost would've been enough. But yeah... fuck that. ~140€/$ for whole gear.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    I used to be semi ok with cash shop and old RAF rewards because they weren't lore related items... Pretty much all mounts (except for the ones added in WoD), transmog heads, pets are random crap that goes by the rule of cool, not by what makes sense in WoW world.

This Explorer's league stuff however... I can't shake the feeling that these were initially created as Archeology rewards that during developement someone decided they were too cool to just give out for free as a reward for proffesion nobody cares about and voila.

Sad day for WoW.
    Same here. That just screams as a "cashgrab".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leronas View Post
    15 years worth? What exclusive stuff did we get for subscribing for such a long time?
    1. a statue
    2. all the items, toys, mounts, pets, etc that have been removed over the year like nax armor, challenge mode armor, gladiator mounts, etc
    3. aniversary event items like mounts, pets, toys, title, acheives
    4. the years and years of fun we had and the memeories we have to show it.\
    5. stuff like dreadwake, stuff like sylvian thing, things liek diablo 3 for free and the mount that came with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    nothing for 'subscribing' but for showing up when timed exclusives were active.
    nah people who subbed for 10 years got the orc statue member? also the free store mounts and diablo 3 and tyreal mount

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    It sucks because the backpack has been on demand by roleplayers ever since transmog was added...

When removing the four months of free game time, it is still 184 euro for all rewards..
    the backpack is only 10 months btw, not the full 12.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Didn't we get Diablo 3 for free and Tyrael's Charger for the yearly pass in MoP? And literally just get the Dreadwake just for using the cheapest sub option?
    that too yeah those exist

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Mount and nice EXP boost would've been enough. But yeah... fuck that. ~140€/$ for whole gear.

Same here. That just screams as a "cashgrab".
    i mean 140+ you get 4 months.

also its more stuff then you got with the old RaF system.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    As a big avid collector I agree with this, I know its annoying to create stuff for only some of the hardcore long term players but - blizz should give people that have over 10 years game time paid something fucking cool
    you mean like the statue.
    or the sylvian mount
    or the diablo mount+ diablo 3
    or the dreadwake?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    the backpack is only 10 months btw, not the full 12
    I know, my was just as a collector, the whole thing.

- - - Updated - - -

nah people who subbed for 10 years got the orc statue member? also the free store mounts and diablo 3 and tyreal mount
    Yes, and no. Unless you changed region. If you changed region, you didn't get a statue, even if you've been playing since day one.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It's a bit of a spit in the face of every paying customer just to see this. Imagine you want the transmog and you get someone to play the game for 11 months, and then they quit and you don't get it. This is something that is completely outside of your control. Most people will probably just make a second account for this.

It's a bit of a spit in the face of every paying customer just to see this. Imagine you want the transmog and you get someone to play the game for 11 months, and then they quit and you don't get it. This is something that is completely outside of your control. Most people will probably just make a second account for this.
    ?????
    Then you just get another person to play one month, and you get it.

It sucks because the backpack has been on demand by roleplayers ever since transmog was added...

When removing the four months of free game time, it is still 184 euro for all rewards..
    you're not supposed to be paying for those rewards i dont get whats so hard to understand about this lol

7+ Year Old Account
    or the sylvian mount
    or the dreadwake?
    In what way are these exclusive exactly?

Formerly known as Arafal

its a progress thing, its tallied up. one person doesnt need to do it. it can be multiple where it adds up lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Then you just get another person and make him play for a single month.

Boom, you get the reward.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the 24 month rule as well is tough, some alt accounts with a value can't be used, many others already subbed for a month or so to try out the Classic tour. Hence I'm annoyed. Either my friends have recently quit, or come back to see classic for a bit and/or quit when it came..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    In what way are these exclusive exactly?
    the same way these are.
    you can use gold and buy them on the store with irl money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodykiller86 View Post
    you're not supposed to be paying for those rewards i dont get whats so hard to understand about this lol
    Well, it would end up having to be so if one was desperate enough. The account you run RAF on cannot have been active within the past 24 months, not a single day of gametime. Most I know either quit within the 24 months, or joined/quit around Classic - the ones further back have more life than me, haha.

7+ Year Old Account
    umm not how it works bud.
    please read.
    so what happens is you recruit that person for 11 months, you get all 11 month rewards. they then quit so you recruit another person and they play for only 1 month, you unlock the 12 month reward.

this system complies, you can have 1 person for 12 months, or 12 people for 1 month each, or 6 people for 2 months each, or 3 people for 4 months each. so on so forth.

umm not how it works bud.
    please read.
    so what happens is you recruit that person for 11 months, you get all 11 month rewards. they then quit so you recruit another person and they play for only 1 month, you unlock the 12 month reward.

this system complies, you can have 1 person for 12 months, or 12 people for 1 month each, or 6 people for 2 months each, or 3 people for 4 months each. so on so forth.
    Still a terrible system.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    As a big avid collector I agree with this, I know its annoying to create stuff for only some of the hardcore long term players but - blizz should give people that have over 10 years game time paid something fucking cool
    Getting a deathwing mount for 15th anniversary.

7+ Year Old Account
    the same way these are.
    you can use gold and buy them on the store with irl money.
    Exclusive in this case means restricted to certain people only (due to participation in events, special editions, etc.)

Exclusive does not mean "being able to buy it with money".

Now, again.
    How exactly are 2 shop mounts available to literally everyone "exclusive"?

I don't get how you can successfully list things that are exclusive (aka diablo, tyrael charger) and then completely miss the mark so hard with the other 2.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    You mean, 'can get' a Deathwing mount for the 15th anniversary?

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    You mean the one you get for buying the collector's edition?

Well, it would end up having to be so if one was desperate enough. The account you run RAF on cannot have been active within the past 24 months, not a single day of gametime. Most I know either quit within the 24 months, or joined/quit around Classic - the ones further back have more life than me, haha.
    its not for people with multiple accounts though lol people do that but thats not the point AT ALL! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean the one you get for buying the collector's edition?
    No, that is not that one. You get a mount for completing the raiding event (9 retro bosses) on the 15th Anniversary. The Collector's Edition which is a shit show to get, has the Alabaster mounts and Rag statue..