Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leronas View Post
    You mean the one you get for buying the collector's edition?
    *facepalm*

The deathwing mount is a reward for doing the 3 wing raid during the anniversary.
    The CE mounts are the Alabaster mounts, which are also available on the shop.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodykiller86 View Post
    its not for people with multiple accounts though lol people do that but thats not the point AT ALL! lol
    Apparently not for people with active playing friends either.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You don’t get deathwig for buying the collectors edition where in the world did you hear that?

Why don't you just, yknow, recruit some people if you want a silly backpack?

Blizz literally gave you the instructions what to do to get it.

You want it, go ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    All I know is, I want to get into multiboxing now. I know my machine can handle it.
    Can I recruit one of them? Haha.. I have three items on the RAF wishlist.. The Flying machine, Backpack and attire..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I've been subscribed for 11 years, just not from the beginning, and I got nothing.
    .. Yes? Which is what was stated

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    No, that is not that one. You get a mount for completing the raiding event (9 retro bosses) on the 15th Anniversary. The Collector's Edition which is a shit show to get, has the Alabaster mounts and Rag statue..
    ah ok.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    Why don't you just, yknow, recruit some people if you want a silly backpack?

Blizz literally gave you the instructions what to do to get it.

You want it, go ahead.
    I'll gladly take some emails of you if you know any? All my chances have been wasted by either already playing, or quit within the past 24 months.

I'll gladly take some emails of you if you know any? All my chances have been wasted by either already playing, or quit within the past 24 months.
    Ermh... Is it my job to make your friends?

You won't get your recruits on this forum, just a little hint.
    So crying about it here makes you no progress.

no. https://www.wowhead.com/news=294306/...-mount-preview

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I mean... 15 years worth of now exclusive event pets, toys, mounts, transmog, etc.
    Yeah, that. I'm still bummed I wasn't subbed during the anniversary MC event that rewarded the corehound mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ermh... Is it my job to make your friends?

You won't get your recruits on this forum, just a little hint.
    So crying about it here makes you no progress.
    Did I say it was your job? No, I didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks @ro9ue for liveblogging your feelings again. Exactly what we are looking for...not like anything is stopping veteran players from recruiting people and getting these rewards.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Don't they do appreciation stuff fairly often? They gave us 2 free mounts in the last year.

I guess it's neat that the new RAF has on-going rewards....but how is this not more of the same as the old RAF system?

Apparently not for people with active playing friends either.
    ....umm it never has been!? lol wtf

Did I say it was your job? No, I didn't.
    You know what I meant.

You're obviously desperate.
    Why waste time here? You honestly think Blizz will change their system cuz some MMO-c forum people?

Reality is harsh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    Thanks @ro9ue for liveblogging your feelings again. Exactly what we are looking for...not like anything is stopping veteran players from recruiting people and getting these rewards.
    Except for they either resubbed to try Classic, it were active the past 24 months.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bloodykiller86 View Post
    ....umm it never has been!? lol wtf
    Actually, the old RAF could be applied on 3 month dry accounts. This one can't for 24 months.

15+ Year Old Account
    We all make new friends inside wow (except you Bob the Negative) and it would be nice if you can link your account to theirs, if you both keep p(l)aying while linked you get a new reward each month. This way all the players can benefit from the rewards.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what I meant.

You're obviously desperate.
    Why waste time here? You honestly think Blizz will change their system cuz some MMO-c forum people?

Reality is harsh.
    Yes, I know what you mean but you sounded like you were outed for bad answers.

And no, not really desperation, more annoyance due to its lockout and timing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    We all make new friends inside wow (except you Bob the Negative) and it would be nice if you can link your account to theirs, if you both keep p(l)aying while linked you get a new reward each month. This way all the players can benefit from the rewards.
    Alas, you can't. You can't even make a deal like the old RAF.

What backpack?