Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Where did it state they were being kicked out of the country
    And now the shitty little contrarion starts sea lioning, right on cue.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpling View Post
    oh the horror asking someone to provide details and proof of something that was not mentioned in the story or plan....

- - - Updated - - -

oh and here I go again, got any proof that this move is not supported by the majority? I know it probably is in Israel

This doesn't even matter. The fucking Nazi's have taken over Israel!
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    This doesn't even matter. The fucking Nazi's have taken over Israel!
    The fascists have*

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown View Post
    The fascists have*
    Serious. Its going to be such a whirlwind of change when Democrats get back in office. Finally Law and Order will be back in place!
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    Serious. Its going to be such a whirlwind of change when Democrats get back in office. Finally Law and Order will be back in place!
    Are you sure you're in the right thread? What democratic party of Isreal?

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    So it is clear that Bibi has finally lost it and is a just another shitbag populist. FFS, Israelis, can you, PLEASE, vote him out once and for all?
    Actually he is doing this because that kind of thing wins him elections along with the racism against non Israelis.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it matters whether they annex parts of the West Bank or not. If either Israelis or Palestinians want to build more stuff in the region they should be able to, and encouraged to do so. Anything constructive and not destructive is a good thing in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I don't think it matters whether they annex parts of the West Bank or not. If either Israelis or Palestinians want to build more stuff in the region they should be able to, and encouraged to do so. Anything constructive and not destructive is a good thing in my book.
    umm...you really don't know much about this whole issue...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    oh and here I go again, got any proof that this move is not supported by the majority? I know it probably is in Israel
    It has a political majority in Israel, not sure about the people. Could be a Trump situation, I just don’t know.

- - - Updated - - -

What if they both want to build there?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What if they both want to build there?
    I'm pretty sure this is about annexing towns that already exist as opposed to annexing empty land. When it comes to empty land then I would say whoever has the closest town to the empty lot should be able to build there.

I just looked at the West Bank on Google maps, looks like it's 80% undeveloped land so I don't think this is even remotely close to being a land scarcity issue.

Hard for the Palestinians to build anything when access to concrete is restricted.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    Hard for the Palestinians to build anything when access to concrete is restricted.
    Yeah they can't access resources but only because their refusal to dedicate themselves to 100% non-violence. Vast amounts of them want to and think they are going to eventually conquer the area between the West Bank and the sea. Obviously they aren't going to get any freedom until they accept that revanchism can't be justified in modern times.

The appropriate response would be complete economic isolation from the US and its allies. That'll never happen though.

Yeah they can't access resources but only because their refusal to dedicate themselves to 100% non-violence. Vast amounts of them want to and think they are going to eventually conquer the area between the West Bank and the sea. Obviously they aren't going to get any freedom until they accept that revanchism can't be justified in modern times.
    That feels like a strong oversimplification here. Extremists, namely Hamas, is in power indeed - in Gaza. The Westbank, which is in danger of being annexed here, is actually where the PNA is still holding out, which still mostly follows UN plans. The violence there is mostly a back and forth between Israeli settlers and Palestinians both wanting to live in the area. Most of both groups are peaceful, but in the Westbank, settler induced violence is more prominent. Though, naturally, both sides claim to just be taking revenge for something that happened before. Heck, there are reported cases according to Amnesty International of Palestinian farmers being attacked trying to get to their own fields ( http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Leb...rritories.ashx ) while the Israeli security forces are not doing a very good job preventing violence when it comes from their side. I heard that Palestinian police is forbidden from intervening in settler violence as well, though atm I can't find a better source than Wikipedia for it (which links to a book that I don't have access to).

There are extremists on both sides in the West Bank, and neither side is 100% committed to non-violence. Yet, it is the Palestinians that are held in poverty, economic and often medical duress. I fail to see how violence can decrease if you restrict people's freedoms, take their land and don't punish those who harm them. Those are the people that you expect to break the cycle of revenge? Those are the people that you expect to somehow get rid of extremists in their own people? Because that is what the argument boils down to: It doesn't matter if some, or even a majority of Palestinians are non-violent, as long as extremists exist, it is just to punish them. Thus, the only way to not be punished is to somehow convince the extremists to give up their cause, or to oust them with violence. Heck, it's basically saying that punishing a Palestinian in the West Bank is just because they did not somehow move over to Gaza and get rid of Hamas.

Then again, I am probably just taking the argument further than you intended, sorry. But that is the basic argument you hear over and over, even from Israeli politicians. Punishing even innocent Palestinians is just because they 'allow' extremists to exist. At the same time, Israeli extremism is not judged by the same standards. It's just something that irks me, personally, because none of this is truly justice. It's might makes right, plain and simple, when truly it should be might for right.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/10/w...ley/index.html

Alas I fear the response to this will be limp-dicked.
    Clearly EU should sanction them like Russia (we obviously cannot expect anything from US in that regard).

7+ Year Old Account
    @Kiri

Yeah there are extremists on both sides, but I'm pretty sure the overwhelming majority of the Israeli settler extremists are religious fanatics and not atheists. Which I couldn't be less surprised that religious crazies attack eachother.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the end of the day this increases anti-Semitism further, a war that Israel is losing. Zionists are aiming Israel to be the safe haven for jews, they might achieve that because eventually it will be the only safe place for Jews. Safe but not untouchable.

So at the end of the day, this is a slow suicide they are calling on themselves. International support for Israel is waning. And Internationally jewish communities already need extra protection.

I hope not, but be aware that the Zionists might learn how warfare technology develops and it is never the defense technology that comes on the market first, one biological weapon, or new type of drone and bye-bye jewish state.

Didn't the U.N. try to condemn Israel's actions a few years ago and Trump basically threatened/bullied any country that voted for such condemnation?

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Didn't the U.N. try to condemn Israel's actions a few years ago and Trump basically threatened/bullied any country that voted for such condemnation?
    yeah and trump failed since the only was who was against the condemned were the US.