Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Hitting the reset button is what keeps people from pulling a classic and spending 10 years perfecting the classes rotation, stats, etc.. and then Facerolling everything once they get the tactics for new bosses down.
    Rotations and "stats, etc" are literally perfected before the first raid is even open after the expansion launches... This is an irrelevant argument.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Rotations and "stats, etc" are literally perfected before the first raid is even open after the expansion launches... This is an irrelevant argument.
    They are somewhat perfected but not even close to what you get when you have someone playing the same thing for 10 years straight.

I don't think this (the topic) needs to be done, but I do wish my character could be more than one class.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    They are somewhat perfected but not even close to what you get when you have someone playing the same thing for 10 years straight.
    No human being can even be close to perfection, not after 10 years not after 20 years, basically never. If anything, it will get incredibly boring during that time. So yeah they should continue to revamp specs. Like they did with demo lock, which I consider the best spec ever created. Nothing comes even remotely close.