Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

The 3 dh spec is increíble.

Would be very interesting if dhs have 3 spec based in bow+dark/fel magic.really i am fun d3 dh,and id like this for wow dhs,a ranged dps,it would be increíble....

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    Would be very interesting if dhs have 3 spec based in bow+dark/fel magic.really i am fun d3 dh,and id like this for wow dhs,a ranged dps,it would be increíble....
    Uhh.... no. A bow-and-arrow demon hunter does not fit the WoW fantasy of the class.

Druids having 4 specs evens things out. A DH with a bow sounds just like a hunter.

I know that Blizzard didn't like the idea of healer but I think that if Blizzard ever decides to make fel healer(which is possible in lore), demon hunters are better candidates than warlocks. Why? Demon hunters are organisation of people who support eachother while warlocks are often egoist individualists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Druids having 4 specs evens things out. A DH with a bow sounds just like a hunter.
    To be honest, bows should not be restricted to one class.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Demon hunters with bows make absolutely no fucking sense if you actually pay attention to lore. Just because the word "hunter" is in their name doesn't mean they should have a ranged option.

Monks are just Druids that are bad at it and can't transform.

If a 3rd spec will ever be added, something like a destro lock would make the most sense
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I know that Blizzard didn't like the idea of healer but I think that if Blizzard ever decides to make fel healer(which is possible in lore), demon hunters are better candidates than warlocks. Why? Demon hunters are organisation of people who support eachother while warlocks are often egoist individualists.

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest, bows should not be restricted to one class.
    Rogues and warriors used to be able to use them but they were about as effective as wands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    Monks are just Druids that are bad at it and can't transform.
    Druids are disgusting furries
    im cool pls respodn

Quote Originally Posted by Krekal View Post
    Druids are disgusting furries
    Nah, more like beasties. Furries are posers, druids are the real deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    No. I think they should go down to 2 specs per class (3 for druids) and use the abilities to make the the specs customizeable and fun

yeah, one that hunts demons

- - - Updated - - -

Rogues and warriors used to be able to use them but they were about as effective as wands.
    they were statsticks, nothing more. a niche fight here and there were you could fire it, but they were there for stats, nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    yeah, one that hunts demons

- - - Updated - - -

they were statsticks, nothing more. a niche fight here and there were you could fire it, but they were there for stats, nothing else
    Everything casters wield are "stat sticks." Do you see mages whacking people over the head with their staff?

And just because one hunts demons does not mean they have to use a bow.

15+ Year Old Account
    So sad they didn't give rogues a ranged spec. Shurikans / Throwing knifes spec would have been so cool.

If there will be a 3rd spec I hope it will be a fel based ranged dps spec.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    So sad they didn't give rogues a ranged spec. Shurikans / Throwing knifes spec would have been so cool.

If there will be a 3rd spec I hope it will be a fel based ranged dps spec.
    I'd take that over Outlaw.

Bow no but third spec focusing on their demon side with ranged attack like DH in warcraft 3 have would be nice.

they still can, but they have basically the same amount of effects that augment ranged combat as they did in vanilla... which is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    they still can, but they have basically the same amount of effects that augment ranged combat as they did in vanilla... which is nothing.
    Ooh, I haven't tried equipping a bow on either in forever. Thought they removed the option.

I could totally see a ranged chaos magic spec which uses int polearms.
    RETH

tbh id like for hunters to have a spec that feels and plays like D3 demon hunter, with traps, bombs, turrets, gadgets etc.,

maybe make beast mastery the melee spec and make survival the D3 DH spec
    Last edited by valky94; 2019-09-14 at 03:39 PM.