Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    When you choose to play classic, you choose and accept the unbalanced state of things. And I say that as Kitty druid which is a mediocre DPS like hunters. Not terrible, but not great.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    No, if you are gonna lie, refrain to post stupid stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRzxQA1Y7V0
    From the end of the video, because only the dps at the kill matters:

6 different dps classes are within max 3,3k dps of each other, that's well balanced.
    Should've watched the video first, or at least skipped to the end to make sure you don't accidentally make yourself look like a retard while making an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by dontrelleroosevelt View Post
    DEAL WITH IT. This is what you wanted. You got it.
    Yeah, because this guy really look like someone who wanted Classic to begin with

Hey, my hunta is not topping da chartz, pliz nerf!

Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post

6 different dps classes are within max 3,3k dps of each other, that's well balanced.
    Should've watched the video first, or at least skipped to the end to make sure you don't accidentally make yourself look like a retard while making an argument.
    And that was the point? holy shit these people cant even read quotes properly.

Im just gonna quote myself so you dont need to search for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Are you actually aware that the guy i quoted referred to BFA having worse tuning than classic in terms of spec stacking? when not even the world first shows this.
    And this to give more context in case it's not clear enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    and if you REALLY only care about the DPS viability....it is actually even worse than classic.
    Last edited by Frozenbro; 2019-09-15 at 08:20 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It won't change. The utter manchildren that scream #nochanges are just the ones that choose the highest DPS class anyway are are scared that any tuning would show they are trash that require unbalanced classes to succeed.

It's why 99% of them are FotM rerollers on Retail and constantly cry about gear, since they always have to regear a new FotM class every patch so People don't realise how utter trash they are at the game.

Who cares about rankings in Classic?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    When you choose to play classic, you choose and accept the unbalanced state of things. And I say that as Kitty druid which is a mediocre DPS like hunters. Not terrible, but not great.
    Why should you be required to "accept" bad game design/Tuning though? Tuning correctly doesn't ruin Vanilla, if anything it would enhance it since People could enjoy it from all aspects as any class and spec.

Those kill times, haahhaha

"Classic raids were harder"

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    The fact that he never posted in the thread again is a dead giveaway lol
    MMO Champion has been notoriously easy to troll for years. This place is the home of all the mouth breathing hunters and healers who use rank 1 spells.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Why should you be required to "accept" bad game design/Tuning though? Tuning correctly doesn't ruin Vanilla, if anything it would enhance it since People could enjoy it from all aspects as any class and spec.
    Because when a game company says "we release this game like this" (in our case patch 1.12 of vanilla wow) then it is 1.12 with all of its perks (fixed talent trees, dungeon gear itemization etc ) and its flaws (balance issues for ex.)

I mean, when From Software released Sekiro and players asked for a easy mode or a way to cheat bosses like in Dark Souls (summons), they refused and explained this is the way it must be played. I feel the same for Classic. They announced it would be 1.12 with no change so in my understanding a player choosing to play on Classic accept this.

I understand that some would like balancing etc but that is opening a pandora box that leads to what we have in the current iteration of wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    It won't change. The utter manchildren that scream #nochanges are just the ones that choose the highest DPS class anyway are are scared that any tuning would show they are trash that require unbalanced classes to succeed.

It's why 99% of them are FotM rerollers on Retail and constantly cry about gear, since they always have to regear a new FotM class every patch so People don't realise how utter trash they are at the game.
    That's the point. Classic has no changed, but community does. When i played vanilla i remember that when i was raiding MC guilds were not looking for the optimal comp as nowadays we can see. People played the funniest class for them and not the best DPS class. I remember that we were raiding with 3 dps warriors, nowadays 20% or + are Wariorrs DPS in raid. When you see the numbers, for example http : / / classicrealminfo . com/ Chart/ Whitemane in a random US server, you can see that people are choosing by far the best DPS classes. (And btw, i agree that hybrids must not do the same damage than pure Dps classes, but warrior is the best by far and i suspect it could be an hybrid class /ironic). Definitely, you cann't have a pure classic experience since the moment wow community has totaly changed.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    And you will see the same thing in classic. Everyone looks at the front runners and copies them, that is a player issue that isn't going to change.
    No. Those classes don't do that high of DPS on their own. They need buffs and support from other classes to perform at the highest level.

Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post

Yes but is it fun? No it isnt. Becouse achieve such balance you have to make every class play exactly same way and give everyone same toolkits which makes playing classes super boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/zon...1000#class=DPS

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/zon...#class=Healers

These specs are ridiculously overtuned. Classes like hunter, paladin, druid and shaman have absolutely no chance at performing on a viable level. I understand people want no changes but if the tuning looks this bad (PS this tuning is worse than BFA) then I do not understand why the game is getting so much praise.

It's a shame when half of the classes in the game are not viable. I think of this as an absolute development failure.
    Balance in BfA is rather good and we all knew that classic balance was way, way off. Thats what you wanted and thats what you have to live with now.
    Some specs and classes just have no place in classic. Deal with it.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Yes but is it fun? No it isnt. Becouse achieve such balance you have to make every class play exactly same way and give everyone same toolkits which makes playing classes super boring.
    1 - It's fun for us. That's why so many people still play it.
    2 - I guess you haven't played for a while but one of the biggest modern complaints is that some Classes are simply more useful than others in community-favorite contexts.

Don't fall for the meme, dude. Or do, I guess spamming frostbolt vs spamming shadowbolt must be the pinnacle of class diversity.

10+ Year Old Account
    it all was already known, you literaly could find tons of posts before even release some classes never had a chance from the begining.
    A very cool signature text.

Well Classic is all about extremely unbalanced game, which was what people were asking for exactly.

Wait till Classic simcraft comes out and people will really start to see how bad it is (and discriminate even more).

At least all the nostalgia goggles about how everything was wonderful back then and there was so much diversity and everyone never cared about OP characters and just held hands to sing Kumbayah together is dead now for good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Well what is funny is that Classic has less diversity when it comes to rotations
    Last edited by PrairieChicken; 2019-09-15 at 02:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

if you rolled classic to PvE raid you're an idiot lol

also the worse classes still get brought for buffs/utility and can get gear

This is an issue we all knew before classic was released. It was horribly tuned 15 years ago but the thing is if you played it back then, you could still live on the hope that one day maybe they would buff your class, but with classic we all know how vanilla played out and so we know what classes or specs were majorly screwed over through the whole game. We also know what's good. Back then it didn't matter as much because everyone was figuring things out and so you didn't get as much extreme FOTM mentality as the game has today with more knowledge.

Problem is the people who started yelling for classic to come back as soon as TBC came out want the game to be like it was back then and ofc it makes sense. You can't really change anything now because then it wouldn't be similar to how it was then. Calling for buffs or nerfs to classes in classic is kinda like rewatching a movie you have seen before and getting upset that a certain character dies. You get the game as it was (yeah i know theres some changes) for good AND bad.