Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    They look fantastic imo and makes me excited to actually level a worgen now.

Why the hell do male models always have such terrible posture?

females look much better in the face, but i rarely play or see them i guess cause i can't tell much of a difference without a side-by-side.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Burning4 View Post
    Why the hell do male models always have such terrible posture?
    Because they are based on the original vanilla worgen model.

I don't know whether it's because they came later and thus had the benefit of more experienced artists or if it's because their old models weren't all that good in the first place, but the new Worgen might be the best player models right now. Like comparing them to the old ones is like day and night; they genuinely look great.

7+ Year Old Account
    They look fantastic, especially the females; they got a massive improvement. And both genders get new faces so that's an awesome bonus!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Your profile pic makes this post ironic.

The new remodels made me go from not ever touching Worgen to making them my main Alliance race. They definitely made the males look way cooler and their updated animations make them look tolerable when casting spells now.
    my profilce pic is a bat with my friends face, what makes that ironic?

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    my profilce pic is a bat with my friends face, what makes that ironic?
    While I'm not taking part in the actual argument, I think the funny part here was supposed to be that bats are "blind" and you are saying you see no difference.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    While I'm not taking part in the actual argument, I think the funny part here was supposed to be that bats are "blind" and you are saying you see no difference.
    im not a bat tho, my friend is...

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHR View Post
    they look the same as before honestly, not enough change to warrant me rolling one
    If you've been playing a Worgen as long as I have, you'd notice it's a huge difference.

I like the new male model, particularly the higher poly count. The facial animations actually exist now, and the rest of the animations seem to be very much improved. The texture work is improved but a little less noticeable, though I'm guessing other worgen mains like myself can spot a lot of the changes.

I finally saw this.

... I'm not a fan of the redone eyes and noses. They don't look feral, stylized like the originals. I hope it's not final! Please give us an option for the original eyes and nose!

looks better, females can finally stop wearing bags over their heads after trolls of the forums got their face's altered dramatically in the beta.

Seems like I will stuck with the male model as Blizz does not want to make a (feral) female worgen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

New models look considerably worse. Less lean and mean. More fluffy and cute. Downgrade.

Goblin models are the same. Eyes are too big and friendly and lips are massive. Removed most of the cuts and scars that made their faces full of character. Downgrade.

I don't remember asking them for new models. If someone did, I say never, ever ask Blizz to redo something. They nearly always make it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    New models look considerably worse. Less lean and mean. More fluffy and cute. Downgrade.

Goblin models are the same. Eyes are too big and friendly and lips are massive. Removed most of the cuts and scars that made their faces full of character. Downgrade.

I don't remember asking them for new models. If someone did, I say never, ever ask Blizz to redo something. They nearly always make it worse.
    i like them and a lot of people here seem to like them as well so i suppose you only talk for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    i like them and a lot of people here seem to like them as well so i suppose you only talk for yourself.
    A lot of people here don't. A lot of people on their official forums don't either. That doesn't matter though, OP wanted thoughts and I gave mine. I never talk for anyone but myself. If I talked for someone else I'd be paid. You don't like opinions, don't read forums.
    Last edited by Budong; 2019-09-17 at 01:43 AM.

Im dissapointed they dont gave them tails.

Even the hunched running animation would look more natural with a tailm to balance it.

Currently im on a verge of facepalm when this stupid thing trip...

and those are the same people whose "opinion" Blizzard first listened to, which gave us the abomination that is the live version of the Worgen. The new models are closer to the alpha versions, which was Blizzard's original vision of what the worgen should be (minus the more human-like hair styles). The new models are a vast improvement.

People have been asking for new/updated models for worgen since the abominations were first shown during the Cataclysm beta. I don't know of any that were clamoring for new goblin models. Why? Because the goblins actually looked good, unlike the shitshow that was the worgen. Goblins barely changed because they were of great quality to begin with.