Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    You literally have to be legally blind to think this.
    I think all the models look the same I play fully zoomed out and always wear armor so have not seen my characters faces in 10+ years. So yeah look the same

Why they gotta make goblins dummy thicc tho?

waste of development time feature

level of twitter integration

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    waste of development time feature

level of twitter integration
    in what way is making it so you can quest pvp and do dungeons with low level friends the same as twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    in what way is making it so you can quest pvp and do dungeons with low level friends the same as twitter?
    when was the last time you had a friend leveling?

Huheuheuhe, can't wait to see in which ways players will figure out exploits for this new feature. I'll not be using it myself (I always have a character I'm leveling/want to level) but it's a fun thing for sure. Especially with the new RAF coming.

Yesterday.

10chars

7+ Year Old Account
    a couple of months ago and i made a new character to level with them then ditched it at 110 because i could use my 120 in that range.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixiuz View Post
    With Party Sync could BFA get any more Snowflake? Surely not..
    what the hell does this even mean

a couple of months ago and i made a new character to level with them then ditched it at 110 because i could use my 120 in that range.
    wow, much use once in a few months. and will not be needed for a few months or even years. and I bet you didn't need it more than a few times during 15 years

only use of this "feature" is to play with a brand new player who is almost nonexistant in 2019.

the person who's lvling alt would appreciate more you boosting him through dungeons much more.

this thing literally has no purpose

Obiovusly they are sneaking in with a lazy patch, while Soda and Co. tells you what to do with your life in Classic.

7+ Year Old Account
    wow, much use once in a few months. and will not be needed for a few months or even years. and I bet you didn't need it more than a few times during 15 years

only use of this "feature" is to play with a brand new player who is almost nonexistant in 2019.

the person who's lvling alt would appreciate more you boosting him through dungeons much more.

this thing literally has no purpose
    I level new characters all the time and my friend didn't want to be boosted or else i would have done so. he'd rather level normally and so would I.

hell i leveled 6 or 7 toon's since the pre patch 3 of which were with the same friend we even leveled classes we already had because of allied races. Ill be leveling even more toon's when i get around to the horde side as this was just my alliance and i want atlest two trolls leveled and the zandalri heritage Armour.

in short i'm gonna get a shit ton of use out of this.

Worgen and Goblins look good. Don't really care for the new feature, I already play with lowbie friends. It's called lowbie alts, they're easy to make, with allied races they start at 20 and they already scale to any content my friend is doing up to level 60. I have alts at every level bracket so this feature for me is kind of pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Everything scales to you as a player, so in a zone where 60 is the max level, the mobs scale up to level 60 and are equal to the player. Even When a level 40 and a level 60 are whacking the same mob, they do level equivalent damage to it and the mob does level equivalent damage to them.

It's a bit weird, but the way WoW does their scaling it works.
    Heh, I completely forgot about that one. Haven't leveled sth besides my main in BfA for ages.
    I stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Huheuheuhe, can't wait to see in which ways players will figure out exploits for this new feature.
    To repeat reputation quests, maybe. That should make certain faction reputation which was locked behind a time sink of daily quests after the initial patch of quests much faster.

7+ Year Old Account

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Huheuheuhe, can't wait to see in which ways players will figure out exploits for this new feature.
    There was even talk about this not so long ago

- - - edit - - -

What is this, by the way, strange stuff with worgens' ears, if I'm not missing anything, they had sharp "sticking up" ears (not like elves, softer and smoother, but generally tough enough), and this is already some kind level of bats/vampires... what the hake (and they still didn't correct their "fur art" part, however, for sure, nothing good happened with animations during this time too)
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2019-09-17 at 04:22 PM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Blizzard introduces a feature that's really cool and smart.
    Vocal majority doesn't get it. Vocal majority hates it.

Blizzard introduces a feature that's really simple and dumb.
    Vocal majority understands. Vocal majority plays along.

So they're sticking with the huge necks on the female worgen.

Tisk, tisk, Blizzard, so close and yet so far. You almost did a good job.

I level new characters all the time and my friend didn't want to be boosted or else i would have done so. he'd rather level normally and so would I.

hell i leveled 6 or 7 toon's since the pre patch 3 of which were with the same friend we even leveled classes we already had because of allied races. Ill be leveling even more toon's when i get around to the horde side as this was just my alliance and i want atlest two trolls leveled and the zandalri heritage Armour.

in short i'm gonna get a shit ton of use out of this.
    I always love when in argument people made up impossible and rare occasion situations just to support their own agenda.

if you want to LEVEL you will not use this feature.

if you want to use this feature you will not LEVEL and get heritage armor

what the fuck are you talking about ZULUL

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    what the hell does this even mean
    Hell indeed.

if you want to LEVEL you will not use this feature
    I have a couple 110 but don't want to level through BfA again.

Party sync them to an afk lv20 starter account char and quest in Azeroth areas could be fun. Quest rewards will be level appropriate too.