Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    lets say he didn't, because he didn't.
    The city was taken by the iron horde and used as a staging ground for further attacks, it was later retaken. All the while his people merrily slaughtered every draenei they could find. So I would say he still has at least half a teldrassil under his belt.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The city was taken by the iron horde and used as a staging ground for further attacks, it was later retaken. All the while his people merrily slaughtered every draenei they could find.
    most of then fighters.
    So I would say he still has at least half a teldrassil under his belt.
    not even close but sure, you can say that

the point is you don't see he doing that, its not on a cinematic, not on a questchain, its not impactful for the general public (and he actually didn't a teldrassil event, even if you want to draw parallels) and still people are pissed of with what blizz did and "draenor is free" is among one of the most retarded moments in warcraft franchise, i at least can't see they doing again and get away with it

most of then fighters.
    Grom was going after all of them, his intention was to wipe them out, are you serouisly contesting that?
    not even close but sure, you can say that

the point is you don't see he doing that, its not on a cinematic, not on a questchain, its not impactful for the general public (and he actually didn't a teldrassil event, even if you want to draw parallels) and still people are pissed of with what blizz did and "draenor is free" is among one of the most retarded moments in warcraft franchise, i at least can't see they doing again and get away with it
    I don't care if you see these things or not, the fact remains grom was a bloody conqueror, more than willing to slaughter everyone else on the planet for orcish dominance.

Are you assuming I want the screecher to go free or what? I want her and her entire family eradicated, same with that hellscream filth, two very disgusting bloodlines in my opnion. Both of them should have suffered severe consequences for what they did, so should the entire horde for BfA by the way.

7+ Year Old Account
    Grom was going after all of them, his intention was to wipe them out, are you serouisly contesting that?
    never saw him saying this was his intent.
    I don't care if you see these things or not, the fact remains grom was a bloody conqueror, more than willing to slaughter everyone else on the planet for orcish dominance.
    sure and i don't care about your feelings on hellscream, but the point still stands, Grom never did a teldrassil "your almost" is nothing here, he didn't on a cinematic, people don't know half of the shit done in draenor, most of then only know the events after we came, while the burning was a cinematic that everyone who played the game saw, is general knowledge

Im saying is more easy to him get away than Sylvanas, and if the reception was crap for the first one, i would expect far worse in the second, thats why i am thinking is not gonna happen again

never saw him saying this was his intent.
    Do tell what was his intent in your opinion that requited his troops to deliberately target civilian draenei, orcs? Razing their villages instead of you know, occupying the place.

sure and i don't care about your feelings on hellscream, but the point still stands, Grom never did a teldrassil "your almost" is nothing here, he didn't on a cinematic, people don't know half of the shit done in draenor
    We literally see the aftermath of the shit he did, entire villages wiped out, refugees bombarded, civis used as fuel, threatening to exterminating every orc clan that does not join the fold etc. you are free to ignore all of this, doesn't mean grom did not wage a genocidal war.

Quote Originally Posted by Byne View Post
    This clearly is the most accurate prediction of 8.3

7+ Year Old Account
    Do tell what was his intent in your opinion that requited his troops to deliberately target civilian draenei, orcs? Razing their villages instead of you know, occupying the place.
    again, did you saw him saying his intends? i didn't, it was not on a cinematic, not on a chainquest, not on his shortstory, you are guessing/projecting, even if everything you said is true, the general public don't know thats my point, ewe knew sylvanas intents "to kill hope" not even conquest or revenge.

We literally see the aftermath of the shit he did
    its what i said, we only saw shit after was done, not in the middle of it like teldrassil, you don't hear the screams of innocents burning in a "shocking and emotional cinematic and storyline"

you seems to think im trying to take guilt away from him but im not, i merely pointing that he is and did lots of different things than sylvanas, and why its way more acceptable to the geral public he getting away unlike her

I just find it strange how sure people are someone has to die. They are not eager to kill off any of their characters & Legion was a major outlier. Except for raid boss villains, and characters who die the same expansion they are introduced: We have one major death in Mists (Rhonin) and 3 in Legion (Voljin, Varian & Tirion). Don't expect anyone to die, just a hint at what the next raid is, and even that raid is just going to be a prelude to the next expansion

again, did you saw him saying his intends? i didn't, it was not on a cinematic, not on a chainquest, not on his shortstory, you are guessing/projecting, even if everything you sid is true, the general public don't know.
    He threatened the Ogres with extinction at least in a short story. It was either be useful and bend the knee or die.

Crawl before the Iron Horde with your eyes down. Empty your coffers into our hands. Roll on your bellies and beg. I do not care. Prove your worth, or be made extinct.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/st...y/code-of-rule

its what i said, we only saw shit after was done, not in the middle of it like teldrassil, you don't hear the screams of innocents burning in a "shocking and emotional cinematic and storyline"

Which is still far more than enough.

you seems to think im trying to get guilt away from him but im not, i merely pointing that he is and did lots of different things than sylvanasm, and why its way more acceptable to the geral public he getting away than Sylvanas.
    It is equally unacceptable that he got away, just because the general public is swayed by sparkly things, doesn't really change the core argument. The screecher and Grommash hellscream are bloody conquerors, willing to exterminate anyone that stands in their way, Sylvanas just being "lucky" she caught a big portion of the enemy population in a spot where they could hardly escape.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elesh01 View Post
    With the Darkshore Warfront resolved, Tyrande pilgrimages to the scorched ruins of Teldrassil. Her role in the war and as avatar of the Night Warrior comes to an end as the eclipse's power is pulled from her eyes, fulfilling the Night elven saying that indeed, no living avatar of Elune lives long. As her eyes return to moonlight, Teldrassil is bathed in by Elune herself, rejuvenating the tree and reviving those who died in its unmaking in what is the equivalent of a Goddess-wrought miracle.
    Elune is not that powerful, otherwise she could have protected them in the first place or revived Ysera.

Quote Originally Posted by elesh01 View Post
    Anduin resurrected a bunch of people alone, the practically one verified "Goddess" in the universe can probably manage to do better. As one, her ability to intervene with the world is usually drastically limited -.
    Anduin still had a body to work with, elune is not the omagerd instant win smash button she always had clear limitations. Case in point every single major war the night elves were involved in.

but the Night Warrior ritual and the current ongoing in Darkshore might just be what allows her to breach the veil and show theShe has forsaken us" crew that sometimes, even against the harshest odds, you simply have to believe
    That crew would still be right, because it would have been a test to see whom she can abandon, making her quite the disgusting goddess.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Sylvanas has already died 3 times. The "Third Death" prophesy does not apply to her.
    The argument could be made that it would be Banshee Queen Sylvanas' third death.

My predictions:

1. Sylvanas does something egregiously and nosensically evil. Again.
    2. Nathanos is an insufferable fuckboi who somehow survives yet again.
    3. Anduin does something idiotic. Again.
    4. Another major Alliance character has to bail his ass out. Again.
    5. A medium-importance character in the Alliance who didn't exist before Legion dies. Again.
    6. No resolution occurs, ends on cliffhanger (to wait until 9.0.5), because Blizzard isn't brave enough to write a patch story where there's ACTUAL consequences, so we're just back to square one. Again.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

7+ Year Old Account
    He threatened the Ogres with extinction at least in a short story. It was either be useful and bend the knee or die.
    yeah he give then a chose, at least you don't see him putting goria to fire, neither to draeneis, he even got slaves, extinction would be bad for business.

Which is still far more than enough.
    how so? the shortstories are barely know for the general public

It is equally unacceptable that he got away,
    they are unacceptable but clearly not in the same way

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin and Sylvanas die.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

thunderbluff is plagued and listed as destroyed
    stormwind is taken by sylvanas while anduin storms durotar
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Sylvanas is about to kill Anduin and suddenly it was all just a dream and shes back in silvermoon before Arthas attacks.

I predict that it's going to be big letdown like many expansion now has been and it continues on next expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Byne View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/kSvBCpT.png[IMG]
    thread was over at this post, this is the most correct one.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Sylvanas is about to kill Anduin and suddenly it was all just a dream and shes back in silvermoon before Arthas attacks.
    Ahahaha, I love that! Boom, enter WC3:reforged. History repeats... "I've come to bargain"

The Alliance invades Durotar. They fight Sylvanas with N'zoth's powers. N'zoth bops in last minute. Sylvanas may or may not escape. And everyone focuses their attention to N'zoth, and Ny'alotha by 8.3.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not that hard to predict, to be honest. We all know this would happen. Anyone suggesting otherwise was putting too much faith into Blizzard's writing.