Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    Fuck yeah! I'm really excited to see where the war campaign ends up. Saurfang hanged for treason when?
    I'd walk my ass to Stormwind and pledge to the alliance if they did that shit. My boy Saurfang needs to come back, put Sylvie in her place and be the new Warchief.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    When Sylvanas becomes a decent, morally upstanding leader.
    Wrong Saurfang will be hanged for treason and Sylvanas will kill all the oposition.Then she will unite them at shadow lands and lead the army together with the High king.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by neospace1991 View Post
    Actually.... greymane dies, tyrande beheads nathanos, bolvar (the lich King) comes back and kills lorthemar.
    this sounds awesome.I love it.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post
    Wrong Saurfang will be hanged for treason and Sylvanas will kill all the oposition.Then she will unite them at shadow lands and lead the army together with the High king.
    Think she'd actually need the support of the Horde to be able to kill all the opposition...

Haven't played since a month or so into BfA, can they cock block this part of the war campaign with reputation or something like before or will it be possible to actually play the entire war campaign conclusion without stopping?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewlies View Post
    Correct in how Blizzard Calculates Game Time.. which is why your arrogance is completely in the wrong (when you're wrong.) When 8.2.5 is RELEASED.. Classic would be out for 28 days of GAME TIME.. not 30 or 31. So Please get your facts straight.
    Fuck me....some of you guys really will bitch about any little thing, won't you?

"New things for retail! Yay!"

Said Significantly less people, now that classic is out

- - - Updated - - -

Then you wake up and remember that the High King, that would be fighting with her in the Shadowlands in your scenario, is the one that released Saurfang so he could help deal with the Sylvanas problem.

Then you wake up and remember that the High King, that would be fighting with her in the Shadowlands in your scenario, is the one that released Saurfang so he could help deal with the Sylvanas problem.
    What problem????She has always been the way she is.It's not like killing allies and enemies will be out of her character.Wrath gate is a good example.As far as i'm concerned she is all about results and efficiency.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

More people are returning daily now that they have a lvl 60.

The hype lasted 3 weeks...big wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewhywhy View Post
    More people are returning daily now that they have a lvl 60.

The hype lasted 3 weeks...big wow.
    What that has to do with anything? I'm not talking about classic.

- - - Updated - - -

What problem????
    The problem of an undead maniac raising the dead, subjecting them to her will and amassing weapons of mass destruction.

Not coming back for a bee mount. Also, adding the party sync 15 years later is a little too late for me. I'll watch the end of the campaign on Youtube thanks.

So, wait...

There's reputation involved with the bee stuff? Another reputation to farm?

That's a no from me dawg.

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    Haven't played since a month or so into BfA, can they cock block this part of the war campaign with reputation or something like before or will it be possible to actually play the entire war campaign conclusion without stopping?
    Yes. With 8.2.5 the War Campaign quests are no longer reputation gated. You just have to be 120 & do them in order

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    So, wait...

There's reputation involved with the bee stuff? Another reputation to farm?

That's a no from me dawg.
    For the bee pet that's already in the game, it's not rep based. You had to do a daily quest 7 times and then you got the pet. I imagine the mount will be gated in a similar way.

Wow they're finally adding the bee mount after removing it just before BFA's launch. They really used the hype for it as a carrot on a stick for an entire year lmfao.

So my buddy is level 80 and Im a level 120. When we party sync - will that grant me XP toward 121 when i sync to level 80 and quest with my buddy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

Oh yea, retail is still a thing.

Off Topic

Is Classic still going strong? How's the overall situation, now that more people hit 60 (I guess)?

10+ Year Old Account
    The War Campaign Concludes
    RIP 8.3 then.

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    RIP 8.3 then.
    Why would you assume that means no 8.3? Eternal Palace had nothing to do with the war campaign. Not really.