Poll: Malygos vs Kil'jaeden

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    "Is Malorn special and Archimonde have time for him?"

Malorne was in open rebellion against Archimonde and was standing directly into the Demi-Gods way. Archimonde handled the Demi-God rather quickly as well. The only reason spells such as the aspects (As well as aspect enhanced) were affecting him was due to the fact that:

A. He had NO idea of the powers of said spells, and they surprised him.

And B. Their powers are far more attuned to the Planet itself. Meaning, Archimonde himself can't easily attune himself to their magics, but that doesn't at all mean he can't get the upper hand once he gets to them 1 on 1. Remember, Malfurion fucked with Archimonde and put him into bindings post-Malorne's death, out of Archimonde's surprise. But, that doesn't make Malfurion stronger than Malorne. That just makes Malfurion far more attuned to the land and fought/wrestled with Archimonde from the distance, rather than face to face. Had Malfurion just straight up tried to attack, Archimonde would've just demolished him. Being attuned to the land your powers are connected to can affect a lot of things.

"Have you ever played Cataclysm? Fighting Deathwing? Read Chronicles? Aspects gave ALMOST ALL of their power to kill Deathwing. Ysera in the Legion, this is just a big dragon, she is not an Aspect. And even so, Xavius ​​needed one of the most powerful artifacts in Azeroth-Tear of Elune.
    I gave three examples of the interactions between the powers of Archimonde and the Aspects. Archimonde was unable to remove Ysera's spell. Alexstrasza was able to remove the spell of Archimonde. Both of these incidents occured AFTER Aspects have given up most of their powers to the Dragon Soul. An insignificant part of the powers of the Aspects that was in Nordrassil (which I recall, they also blessed after they had given most of their power to the Dragon Soul) was enough to kill Archimonde. At the same time, Archimonde never tries to fight them in their weakened state, although he went out to fight against Malorne. And so, Archimonde gives way to the Aspects after they have gave up most of their power. And you think that it is much more powerful than they are at their prime? Cool"

This is confusing.

1. Xavius (In his Shade state, mind you) openly corrupted the Tear of Elune to, in turn, corrupt Ysera. That was both his and the Nightmares power still that corrupted the Titan relic. The only thing that could cleanse the tear was both Elune herself, as well as the Players dismantling Ysera.

2. The Aspects gave a lot of their powers on the Demon Soul. They never really tried to "kill Deathwing" back in the WoTA. If anything, Deathwing was trying to kill them by having them use more of their power for the Demon Soul rather than his own, so that when the time came, the slightly weakened aspects would get dismantled by Deathwing's corrupted state. Again, Archimonde couldn't do shit because he was out and about, leading his armada elsewhere. Remember, the Demon Soul wasn't the main reason for why the Legion ended up getting defeated. The Demon Soul plan almost didn't work, due to Deathwing and the Legion overwhelming them. The Plan mostly worked because of a certain Orc who went down the portal, slew tons of Demons on possibly Argus, and even hit Sargeras himself in 1 final, grand swing.

"Archimonde was unable to remove Ysera's spell." Cause it was connected to the Dream, something the Legion wasn't attuned to yet (Up until the WC3, and Legion). So, Archimonde couldn't really remove powers he was unable to attune to without help at that time. Current, FP Archimonde, and maybe even WC3 Archimonde, could probably remove the spell without problems.

"Alexstrasza was able to remove the spell of Archimonde." Cause she was attuned to life magics, and almost 90% of the Planet was full of life back then. So, of course she would use her life powers to overcome the Defilers spell.

"An insignificant part of the powers of the Aspects that was in Nordrassil (which I recall, they also blessed after they had given most of their power to the Dragon Soul) was enough to kill Archimonde." Except, you forget what actually killed Archimonde. Archimonde was going to attain the powers of Nordrassil with ease, it didn't matter what empowered it, that much was clear. However, Malfurion came up with a decisive plan to use the Wisps of the forest to overpower Archimonde and blow him from the inside out. This required a LOT of time, and a ton of distractions. This was the most clutched plan in the history of planning. And remember, Archimonde's defeat from the Wisp plan also resulted in the World Tree getting blown tf up due to the fact that powerful ass Demon's (like Archimonde) literally explode when they die (Look at Kil'jaeden, for example). Of course, it was rebuilt and all, and the Well of Eternity was fine. But...uhm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmbu_rRM5AQ

...Yeah. So much for the Aspect's empowerment, am I right?

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to argue the Aspect's case more, then that's fine by me. But, I have something that can just budge your claim.

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=182225/rain-of-chaos

"Archimonde calls down a rain of meteors to destroy Draenor" I'm pretty sure Deathwing had to go ALL OUT and plan a ton of shit, as well as gain a ton of empowerment's, to even attempt at the Second Cataclysm, which was said to be capable of destroying Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

This is all I'm going to say from here on out. If you want to reply, then go ahead, but nothing of what you said goes against Archimonde here. If anything, it just goes to show that Archimonde got even STRONGER than the WoTA.

7+ Year Old Account
    Kil'jaeden and it's barely even a contest.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Archimonde: stopped by the power of the Night Elf Wisps and the WORLD TREE. Not the Aspects.
    KJ: Never came fully to Azeroth until Legion, was not stopped by a singular Aspect (much less a group of them) when he came as an avatar.

Again, what makes you think the Aspects are as strong as you think? Do you need Chris Metzen or another Blizzard employee to give you a lesson on lore?

Maybe the dragons' numbers keep dwindling because, actually, they're really not all that strong or as intelligent as we once may have believed.
    You have not read the Chronicles ... I understand there are too many words. But what prevented you from disturbing the previous pages? Why should I explain lore to people every time? Every time I have to send read Chronicles 3, every time I have to give a link to it https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Wor...l?id=132397#78
    Please, if you don’t know the lore, do not try to argue with me. Archimonde was killed by the power of the Aspects, which was concluded in Nordrassil. That was Malfurion's plan.
    Kil'Jaeden's Avatar? What? It was Kil'jaeden himself, he just didn't go all the way. The Aspects were not needed there, there were Kalesgos (an ordinary blue dragon, not yet an Aspect at that moment) and Anveena, the avatar of the Sunwell.
    And I do not understand this argument. Aspects cannot be everywhere. Similarly, Alexstrasza did not help against the Lich King, although she could destroy him. Similarly, the Aspects did not stop Loken. If the Aspects solved all the problems of the world, there would be no lore.
    Not so strong? What? Dragons easily surpassed demons in the War of the Ancients. Green dragons, even after giving their powers to the Dragon Soul, were stronger than the eredar. The demons could do nothing against the magic of the bronze dragons. Even after the betrayal of black and the extermination of the blue, dragons were much stronger than the demons. But they participated in too many wars, and in the Cataclysm they became smaller and smaller (if you read books, you would know that almost all of their eggs were destroyed by Krasus because they were infected by the Twilight's Hammer).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    "Is Malorn special and Archimonde have time for him?"

Malorne was in open rebellion against Archimonde and was standing directly into the Demi-Gods way. Archimonde handled the Demi-God rather quickly as well. The only reason spells such as the aspects (As well as aspect enhanced) were affecting him was due to the fact that:

A. He had NO idea of the powers of said spells, and they surprised him.

And B. Their powers are far more attuned to the Planet itself. Meaning, Archimonde himself can't easily attune himself to their magics, but that doesn't at all mean he can't get the upper hand once he gets to them 1 on 1. Remember, Malfurion fucked with Archimonde and put him into bindings post-Malorne's death, out of Archimonde's surprise. But, that doesn't make Malfurion stronger than Malorne. That just makes Malfurion far more attuned to the land and fought/wrestled with Archimonde from the distance, rather than face to face. Had Malfurion just straight up tried to attack, Archimonde would've just demolished him. Being attuned to the land your powers are connected to can affect a lot of things.

"Have you ever played Cataclysm? Fighting Deathwing? Read Chronicles? Aspects gave ALMOST ALL of their power to kill Deathwing. Ysera in the Legion, this is just a big dragon, she is not an Aspect. And even so, Xavius ​​needed one of the most powerful artifacts in Azeroth-Tear of Elune.
    I gave three examples of the interactions between the powers of Archimonde and the Aspects. Archimonde was unable to remove Ysera's spell. Alexstrasza was able to remove the spell of Archimonde. Both of these incidents occured AFTER Aspects have given up most of their powers to the Dragon Soul. An insignificant part of the powers of the Aspects that was in Nordrassil (which I recall, they also blessed after they had given most of their power to the Dragon Soul) was enough to kill Archimonde. At the same time, Archimonde never tries to fight them in their weakened state, although he went out to fight against Malorne. And so, Archimonde gives way to the Aspects after they have gave up most of their power. And you think that it is much more powerful than they are at their prime? Cool"

This is confusing.

1. Xavius (In his Shade state, mind you) openly corrupted the Tear of Elune to, in turn, corrupt Ysera. That was both his and the Nightmares power still that corrupted the Titan relic. The only thing that could cleanse the tear was both Elune herself, as well as the Players dismantling Ysera.

2. The Aspects gave a lot of their powers on the Demon Soul. They never really tried to "kill Deathwing" back in the WoTA. If anything, Deathwing was trying to kill them by having them use more of their power for the Demon Soul rather than his own, so that when the time came, the slightly weakened aspects would get dismantled by Deathwing's corrupted state. Again, Archimonde couldn't do shit because he was out and about, leading his armada elsewhere. Remember, the Demon Soul wasn't the main reason for why the Legion ended up getting defeated. The Demon Soul plan almost didn't work, due to Deathwing and the Legion overwhelming them. The Plan mostly worked because of a certain Orc who went down the portal, slew tons of Demons on possibly Argus, and even hit Sargeras himself in 1 final, grand swing.

"Archimonde was unable to remove Ysera's spell." Cause it was connected to the Dream, something the Legion wasn't attuned to yet (Up until the WC3, and Legion). So, Archimonde couldn't really remove powers he was unable to attune to without help at that time. Current, FP Archimonde, and maybe even WC3 Archimonde, could probably remove the spell without problems.

"Alexstrasza was able to remove the spell of Archimonde." Cause she was attuned to life magics, and almost 90% of the Planet was full of life back then. So, of course she would use her life powers to overcome the Defilers spell.

"An insignificant part of the powers of the Aspects that was in Nordrassil (which I recall, they also blessed after they had given most of their power to the Dragon Soul) was enough to kill Archimonde." Except, you forget what actually killed Archimonde. Archimonde was going to attain the powers of Nordrassil with ease, it didn't matter what empowered it, that much was clear. However, Malfurion came up with a decisive plan to use the Wisps of the forest to overpower Archimonde and blow him from the inside out. This required a LOT of time, and a ton of distractions. This was the most clutched plan in the history of planning. And remember, Archimonde's defeat from the Wisp plan also resulted in the World Tree getting blown tf up due to the fact that powerful ass Demon's (like Archimonde) literally explode when they die (Look at Kil'jaeden, for example). Of course, it was rebuilt and all, and the Well of Eternity was fine. But...uhm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmbu_rRM5AQ

...Yeah. So much for the Aspect's empowerment, am I right?

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to argue the Aspect's case more, then that's fine by me. But, I have something that can just budge your claim.

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=182225/rain-of-chaos

"Archimonde calls down a rain of meteors to destroy Draenor" I'm pretty sure Deathwing had to go ALL OUT and plan a ton of shit, as well as gain a ton of empowerment's, to even attempt at the Second Cataclysm, which was said to be capable of destroying Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

This is all I'm going to say from here on out. If you want to reply, then go ahead, but nothing of what you said goes against Archimonde here. If anything, it just goes to show that Archimonde got even STRONGER than the WoTA.
    You again demonstrated absolute ignorance of the lore.
    Where did you get this stupid nonsense about the fact that their forces are tied to the planet? Where from? Where is that said? Their forces come from the Pantheon, the planet has nothing to do with it.
    I am so amused by your stupid argument that Archimonde never encountered the power of Lire (Alexstrasza and Ysera) and therefore could not do anything. This is the dumbest argument of all (and we have already discussed this on previous pages). I do not understand how this is connected. Alexstrasza and Ysera never encountered Fel, but they had no problems with demons. Please think before writing.
    Malfurion is not stronger than Malorne, but again you have demonstrated absolute ignorance of the lore. Malfurion came out against Archimonde IMMEDIATELY after his battle with Malorne. Archimonde was wounded (and even Krasus noted this) and this is the only reason Malfurion was able to drive Archimonde away. Less than a minute passed between the death of Malorne and the spell of Malfurion.
    LOL what? Malorne simply killed the demons and no one could stop him, so Archimonde came out personally. Aspects just as well could not be stopped, but he did not dare to fight them.
    I have no idea what you said about the Aspects and Deathwing in the War of the Ancients and that they did not try to kill him. I just say that the Aspects gave VERY MUCH forces to the Dragon Soul (in the Day of the Dragon, even the Four Aspects could not defeat Deathwing), but even so Archimonde does not dare to confront them personally.
    And I have no idea why you threw me a video of the time of the Legion, if by that time the Aspects had already lost their power.
    Please stop, I'm tired of explaining to you what is written in the Chronicles. Wisps did not attack Archimonde, they blew up Nordrassil and the Aspect magic in Nordrassil killed Archimonde. I threw you a link to the page where it is written(https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Wor...l?id=132397#78), read and stop talking nonsense.
    Xavius ruined the Tear of Elune by the forces of Nightmare, by the forces of N'Zoth (heard about this guy?). You cited the fact that Xavius defeated Ysera as an example of the Aspect's weakness. I say that Ysera was not even an Aspect at that moment.
    Ah, this argument so amuses me. Archimonde can destroy the entire planet, but can not cope with a bunch of heroes? Perfectly. Again, you demonstrate absolute ignorance of the lore. Archimonde owns the power of FEL. Do you know what fel is? Have you read cosmology in the Chronicles? This is the power of DESTRUCTION. Even if we assume that Archimonde can destroy the planet (although I do not believe that it is just for him), this will be due to the fact that he uses FEL. Obviously, Alexstrasza cannot blow up the planet because it uses Life. But if you read the Chronicles (seriously, it’s not difficult), you would know that it says that the actions of Malygos, if he hadn’t stopped him, would have led to natural disasters all over the planet and even damaged the world-soul inside the planet. That is, Malygos, even without using destruction spells, could cause such harm not only to the planet, but also to the titan inside. And this is not to mention that Fel is more focused on destruction than arcane.
    Last edited by darkoms; 2019-09-22 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    You have not read the Chronicles ... I understand there are too many words. But what prevented you from disturbing the previous pages? Why should I explain ENT to people every time? Every time I have to send read Chronicles 3, every time I have to give a link to it https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Wor...l?id=132397#78
    Please, if you don’t know the ENT, do not try to argue with me. Archimonde was killed by the power of the Aspects, which was concluded in Nordrassil. That was Malfurion's plan.
    Not so strong? What? Dragons easily surpassed demons in the War of the Ancients. Green dragons, even after giving their powers to the Dragon Soul, were stronger than the eredar. The demons could do nothing against the magic of the bronze dragons. Even after the betrayal of black and the extermination of the blue, dragons were much stronger than the demons. But they participated in too many wars, and in the Cataclysm they became smaller and smaller (if you read books, you would know that almost all of their eggs were destroyed by Krasus because they were infected by the Twilight's Hammer).
    Even if we take this in consideration, it required enchantments from ALL the Dragon Aspects. Not just a singular one. So, this means nothing in the long run.

"The demons could do nothing against the magic of the bronze dragons."

Except for, you know, being the only thing in existence transcending Time itself...

- - - Updated - - -

"Where did you get this stupid nonsense about the fact that their forces are tied to the planet? Where from? Where is that said? Their forces come from the Pantheon, the planet has nothing to do with it."

They're enchanted by the Pantheon, yes. But, they were given those "enchantments" so that they could have their own role in defending the Planet, the Final Titan. That was it. There's nothing that suggests their powers can work on other worlds.

"I am so amused by your stupid argument that Archimonde never encountered the power of Lire (Alexstrasza and Ysera) and therefore could not do anything. This is the dumbest argument of all (and we have already discussed this on previous pages)." He's encountered the powers of life before. But not at such mastery nor attunement. Remember, they're blessed by the Pantheon, similar to how Archimonde was blessed by Sargeras.

"Alexstrasza and Ysera never encountered Fel, but they had no problems with demons. Please think before writing." Again, empowered by the Pantheon, and attuned moreso to the planet and its Titan than Archimonde.

"Malfurion is not stronger than Malorne, but again you have demonstrated absolute ignorance of the lore. Malfurion came out against Archimonde IMMEDIATELY after his battle with Malorne. Archimonde was wounded (and even Krasus noted this) and this is the only reason Malfurion was able to drive Archimonde away. Less than a minute passed between the death of Malorne and the spell of Malfurion.
    LOL what? Malorne simply killed the demons and no one could stop him, so Archimonde came out personally. Aspects just as well could not be stopped, but he did not dare to fight them."

I'll give you that Archimonde was wounded in the battle (Though, not at all fatal). However, also understand that Archimonde was distracted by him. You basically proved my point that Malfurion was more attuned to life Magics, as well as the fact that Archimonde can only be driven away once worn out. Also remember that Malorne is extremely fucking powerful. This is the same guy that managed to knock up Elune herself. So, let's be honest here, he himself is no pushover.

"Ah, this argument so amuses me. Archimonde can destroy the entire planet, but can not cope with a bunch of heroes? Perfectly. Again, you demonstrate absolute ignorance of the lore. Archimonde owns the power of FEL. Do you know what fel is? Have you read cosmology in the Chronicles? This is the power of DESTRUCTION. Even if we assume that Archimonde can destroy the planet (although I do not believe that it is just for him), this will be due to the fact that he uses FEL. Obviously, Alexstrasza cannot blow up the planet because it uses Life. But if you read the Chronicles (seriously, it’s not difficult), you would know that it says that the actions of Malygos, if he hadn’t stopped him, would have led to natural disasters all over the planet and even damaged the world-soul inside the planet. That is, Malygos, even without using destruction spells, could cause such harm not only to the planet, but also to the titan inside. And this is not to mention that Fel is more focused on destruction than arcane."

WIELDING FEL DOESN'T MEAN SHIT! Life magics can destroy the Fel with ease, as you've said. And Sargeras himself needed people like Eonar (THE LIFE BINDER) to aid in his Burning Crusade by instantly wiping all life from Azeroth and all. Life can easily be used to destroy. Hell, Alexstrasza herself can destroy if she wants to. Same thing with every other Aspect (LIKE MALYGOS)! Hell, there are a couple Aspects that used their magics to almost instantly destroy Azeroth. Hell, Nozdorumu almost caused a multiversal, and conceptual meltdown thanks to the whole Infinite Dragonflight nonsense thanks to the Old Gods.

Also "the Fel is much more destructive than Arcane"

THIS ALREADY PROVES KIL'JAEDEN'S CASE HERE! Kil'jaeden can just simply overpower Malygos' Arcane magics WITH EASE!

Also, Fel isn't the force of "destruction", though it is the most powerful source of it. It's the force of CHAOS! Evil! Malice! All that shit Demons crave.

- - - Updated - - -

"And I have no idea why you threw me a video of the time of the Legion, if by that time the Aspects had already lost their power.
    Please stop, I'm tired of explaining to you what is written in the Chronicles. Wisps did not attack Archimonde, they blew up Nordrassil and the Aspect magic in Nordrassil killed Archimonde. I threw you a link to the page where it is written(https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Wor...l?id=132397#78), read and stop talking nonsense."

I'll concede to this. But again, this was an enchantment from ALL the aspects. Not just a singular one. We're arguing a singular Aspect here. And this Aspect has the most weakness against KJ and Archimonde.

- - - Updated - - -

What does it mean even if? This is an lore. These are the chronicles. This is an absolute canon.
    There were forces of only three Aspects and it was not said anywhere that it took them a lot of strength. They blessed Nordrassil almost immediately after the closure of the portal and the destruction of the world. They were tired and they gave most of their strength to the Dragon Soul. And even in this state, they were able to cast a spell powerful enough (which were not even aimed at someone’s destruction, it was just a blessing of the Night Elves).
    LOL what? The time itself? Oh really? Time is just part of arcane magic. And if demons cannot cope with the power of fel (which is equal to the Arcane ), then this shows the power of dragons.
    "There were forces of only three Aspects and it was not said anywhere that it took them a lot of strength. They blessed Nordrassil almost immediately after the closure of the portal and the destruction of the world." This was every Aspect except for Deathwing, which was 4. Not 3. Still, it's far more than 1. And sure, it's not talked about how much power they used, but I'm fairly certain that it was enough to make the Tree itself neigh invincible against further Demon attacks.

"They were tired and they gave most of their strength to the Dragon Soul." How long do you think it takes for people in Warcraft to regain their stamina? They were most certainly not weak when blessing Nordrassil.

"And even in this state, they were able to cast a spell powerful enough (which were not even aimed at someone’s destruction, it was just a blessing of the Night Elves)." It blessed the Night Elves, as well as gave strength to the Tree itself. Otherwise, the Tree's explosion wouldn't have destroyed Archimonde.

"LOL what? The time itself? Oh really? Time is just part of arcane magic." Hence why Demons are able to transcend it. They are beings of Fel, and thrive in the chaotic realm of the Nether. Also, Time and Arcane aren't really connected, otherwise Malygos would be wielding Time magics as well.

"And if demons cannot cope with the power of fel (which is equal to the Arcane ), then this shows the power of dragons."

The Aspects are strong, and they can easily cope with the Fel. That's not the argument. The argument is that Archimonde and Kil'jaeden ALONE are at the very least capable of dismantling an aspect or two in their prime. They're the only beings that can do such a feat.

Also " (which is equal to the Arcane )"

DO YOU EVEN READ YOUR OWN SOURCES?! The Fel absolutely demolishes the Arcane. What the fuck?! Sargeras gave the Arcane MASTERS Kil'jaeden and Archimonde with the Fel (Which rendered their Arcane mastery useless, because the Fel was that much greater), and Sargeras also dismantled the Pantheon (BEINGS OF ARCANE, MIND YOU) with the Fel. The Fel is devastating to the Arcane. They are most certainly not equal. If anything, the Light was far more equal to the Fel than the Arcane.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not arguing that the Aspects combined can't defeat Archimonde or Kil'jaeden all by themselves, cause maybe they could, mostly because you provide a lot of sources to back this claim up. The problem is that Archimonde and Kil'jaeden alone can likely handle 2 Aspects at once as well.

- - - Updated - - -

"So Deathwing held the upper hand in every battle with the other, weakened Aspects, until the human mage Rhonin was able to use the scale Deathwing had given him to destroy the Dragon Soul. Cutting the scale across the surface, Rhonin unleashed the power trapped within and returned to the Aspects their essence given at the creation of the Dragon Soul." - WoWpedia.

Oh, so they weren't weakened, even after the WoTA. Okay then, this also proves my point.

- - - Updated - - -

And, to top it all off...

https://www.wowhead.com/item=144249/...-hatred-reborn

"Archimonde the Defiler, overlord of the legion army and wielder of limitless magics, has destroyed countless worlds across the infinity of the universes."

Mhm...

This is the dumbest nonsense I've read in this thread.
    You absolutely do not know the lore. Archimonde was killed by Aspect forces, either read the Chronicles or don't try to argue with me https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Wor...l?id=132397#78
    That is why after the death of Archimonde, the night elves lost immortality, invulnerability to disease, and it became more difficult for them to enter the Emerald Dream
    Because they used the power of the Aspects. And not the power of the Well(there is not a single hint at all, I have no idea where you got this nonsense from).

LOL WHAT?
    Deathwing was able to tank the Dragon Soul hit, and it was a much stronger version than in the War of the Ancients, since the Aspects further empowered it. Do you know what Archimonde thought about the Dragon Soul back in the War of the Ancients? That his force is a straw before this artifact.

Why didn't the Aspects kill Archimonde in the Third War?
    Because they did not participate in it, my little expert of lore. Did you even read the Chronicles? It says that the Aspects needed time to get used to the fact that their power returned to them.
    Aspects did not kill Archimonde in War of Ancients? Because they didn't face with him, what a question. Archimonde is not always so huge, for the battle with Malorne, he specifically increased his size. And after the death of Malorne, he escaped from the battlefield before the Aspects arrived, they did not have time to attack him. To kill Archimonde, they will first need to find him among his army. And that's why Archimonde did not go out and do not fight the Aspects - this is really a question, they are dragon leaders and they are the most powerful defenders of Azeroth, without them the resistance has no chance to defeat the Legion. But why didn't Archimonde come out and kill Alexstrasza as he did with Malorne? I remind you that she lost most of her power, giving it to the Dragon Soul. But even so, Archimonde does not risk fighting her. And you think that he could defeat her at her prime? Naive

Aspects are the most powerful creatures on Azeroth (other than the Old Gods). They are also demigods and do you think the Titans gave them little strength? Do you know that Azeroth is the most important Titan for the Pantheon? Do you think they gave little power to the defenders of this world?
    Haha, you are so damn arrogant.
    Yeah chronicles made it clear that they ignited the enchantments from the dragons. And still, they used Nordrassil itself for it. And wether you like it or not, Nordrassil is pumped up with the power of the well of eternity. The used the enchantments to cause the explosion, and used the power of them and Nordrassil/the WoE to empower it. Also, these enchantments were from almost every aspect. Not from one. So again, not an argument for a single aspect>archi/Kil'jaeden
    And, my big expert of lore (what a sad title, are you proud of yourself?), you said it yourself, their job is to protect Azeroth. So you are telling me they wouldn't have simply blown Archi up if they are that powerful during the WotA? And pls dont come with the "They couldnt find him"-nonsense, he wasnt hiding, he was actively walking around and fcking shit up.
    And your last part was pure nonsense again. But to use your style of arguing, do you think Sargeras, who defeated the entire Pantheon at once, wouldve given so little powers to his 2 hands? The 2 beings who lead the biggest army in existence, the one thing he thinks is able to save the universe? Really? You think he made them weaker than the pantheon made the aspects, after solo-ing said pantheon by himself?
    Last edited by Houle; 2019-09-22 at 11:39 PM.

Even if we take this in consideration, it required enchantments from ALL the Dragon Aspects. Not just a singular one. So, this means nothing in the long run.

"The demons could do nothing against the magic of the bronze dragons."

Except for, you know, being the only thing in existence transcending Time itself...

- - - Updated - - -

"Where did you get this stupid nonsense about the fact that their forces are tied to the planet? Where from? Where is that said? Their forces come from the Pantheon, the planet has nothing to do with it."

They're enchanted by the Pantheon, yes. But, they were given those "enchantments" so that they could have their own role in defending the Planet, the Final Titan. That was it. There's nothing that suggests their powers can work on other worlds.

"I am so amused by your stupid argument that Archimonde never encountered the power of Lire (Alexstrasza and Ysera) and therefore could not do anything. This is the dumbest argument of all (and we have already discussed this on previous pages)." He's encountered the powers of life before. But not at such mastery nor attunement. Remember, they're blessed by the Pantheon, similar to how Archimonde was blessed by Sargeras.

"Alexstrasza and Ysera never encountered Fel, but they had no problems with demons. Please think before writing." Again, empowered by the Pantheon, and attuned moreso to the planet and its Titan than Archimonde.

"Malfurion is not stronger than Malorne, but again you have demonstrated absolute ignorance of the lore. Malfurion came out against Archimonde IMMEDIATELY after his battle with Malorne. Archimonde was wounded (and even Krasus noted this) and this is the only reason Malfurion was able to drive Archimonde away. Less than a minute passed between the death of Malorne and the spell of Malfurion.
    LOL what? Malorne simply killed the demons and no one could stop him, so Archimonde came out personally. Aspects just as well could not be stopped, but he did not dare to fight them."

I'll give you that Archimonde was wounded in the battle (Though, not at all fatal). However, also understand that Archimonde was distracted by him. You basically proved my point that Malfurion was more attuned to life Magics, as well as the fact that Archimonde can only be driven away once worn out. Also remember that Malorne is extremely fucking powerful. This is the same guy that managed to knock up Elune herself. So, let's be honest here, he himself is no pushover.

"Ah, this argument so amuses me. Archimonde can destroy the entire planet, but can not cope with a bunch of heroes? Perfectly. Again, you demonstrate absolute ignorance of the lore. Archimonde owns the power of FEL. Do you know what fel is? Have you read cosmology in the Chronicles? This is the power of DESTRUCTION. Even if we assume that Archimonde can destroy the planet (although I do not believe that it is just for him), this will be due to the fact that he uses FEL. Obviously, Alexstrasza cannot blow up the planet because it uses Life. But if you read the Chronicles (seriously, it’s not difficult), you would know that it says that the actions of Malygos, if he hadn’t stopped him, would have led to natural disasters all over the planet and even damaged the world-soul inside the planet. That is, Malygos, even without using destruction spells, could cause such harm not only to the planet, but also to the titan inside. And this is not to mention that Fel is more focused on destruction than arcane."

WIELDING FEL DOESN'T MEAN SHIT! Life magics can destroy the Fel with ease, as you've said. And Sargeras himself needed people like Eonar (THE LIFE BINDER) to aid in his Burning Crusade by instantly wiping all life from Azeroth and all. Life can easily be used to destroy. Hell, Alexstrasza herself can destroy if she wants to. Same thing with every other Aspect (LIKE MALYGOS)! Hell, there are a couple Aspects that used their magics to almost instantly destroy Azeroth. Hell, Nozdorumu almost caused a multiversal, and conceptual meltdown thanks to the whole Infinite Dragonflight nonsense thanks to the Old Gods.

Also "the Fel is much more destructive than Arcane"

THIS ALREADY PROVES KIL'JAEDEN'S CASE HERE! Kil'jaeden can just simply overpower Malygos' Arcane magics WITH EASE!

Also, Fel isn't the force of "destruction", though it is the most powerful source of it. It's the force of CHAOS! Evil! Malice! All that shit Demons crave.

- - - Updated - - -

"And I have no idea why you threw me a video of the time of the Legion, if by that time the Aspects had already lost their power.
    Please stop, I'm tired of explaining to you what is written in the Chronicles. Wisps did not attack Archimonde, they blew up Nordrassil and the Aspect magic in Nordrassil killed Archimonde. I threw you a link to the page where it is written(https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Wor...l?id=132397#78), read and stop talking nonsense."

I'll concede to this. But again, this was an enchantment from ALL the aspects. Not just a singular one. We're arguing a singular Aspect here. And this Aspect has the most weakness against KJ and Archimonde.

- - - Updated - - -

"There were forces of only three Aspects and it was not said anywhere that it took them a lot of strength. They blessed Nordrassil almost immediately after the closure of the portal and the destruction of the world." This was every Aspect except for Deathwing, which was 4. Not 3. Still, it's far more than 1. And sure, it's not talked about how much power they used, but I'm fairly certain that it was enough to make the Tree itself neigh invincible against further Demon attacks.

"They were tired and they gave most of their strength to the Dragon Soul." How long do you think it takes for people in Warcraft to regain their stamina? They were most certainly not weak when blessing Nordrassil.

"And even in this state, they were able to cast a spell powerful enough (which were not even aimed at someone’s destruction, it was just a blessing of the Night Elves)." It blessed the Night Elves, as well as gave strength to the Tree itself. Otherwise, the Tree's explosion wouldn't have destroyed Archimonde.

"LOL what? The time itself? Oh really? Time is just part of arcane magic." Hence why Demons are able to transcend it. They are beings of Fel, and thrive in the chaotic realm of the Nether. Also, Time and Arcane aren't really connected, otherwise Malygos would be wielding Time magics as well.

"And if demons cannot cope with the power of fel (which is equal to the Arcane ), then this shows the power of dragons."

The Aspects are strong, and they can easily cope with the Fel. That's not the argument. The argument is that Archimonde and Kil'jaeden ALONE are at the very least capable of dismantling an aspect or two in their prime. They're the only beings that can do such a feat.

Also " (which is equal to the Arcane )"

DO YOU EVEN READ YOUR OWN SOURCES?! The Fel absolutely demolishes the Arcane. What the fuck?! Sargeras gave the Arcane MASTERS Kil'jaeden and Archimonde with the Fel (Which rendered their Arcane mastery useless, because the Fel was that much greater), and Sargeras also dismantled the Pantheon (BEINGS OF ARCANE, MIND YOU) with the Fel. The Fel is devastating to the Arcane. They are most certainly not equal. If anything, the Light was far more equal to the Fel than the Arcane.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not arguing that the Aspects combined can't defeat Archimonde or Kil'jaeden all by themselves, cause maybe they could, mostly because you provide a lot of sources to back this claim up. The problem is that Archimonde and Kil'jaeden alone can likely handle 2 Aspects at once as well.

- - - Updated - - -

"So Deathwing held the upper hand in every battle with the other, weakened Aspects, until the human mage Rhonin was able to use the scale Deathwing had given him to destroy the Dragon Soul. Cutting the scale across the surface, Rhonin unleashed the power trapped within and returned to the Aspects their essence given at the creation of the Dragon Soul." - WoWpedia.

Oh, so they weren't weakened, even after the WoTA. Okay then, this also proves my point.

- - - Updated - - -

And, to top it all off...

https://www.wowhead.com/item=144249/...-hatred-reborn

"Archimonde the Defiler, overlord of the legion army and wielder of limitless magics, has destroyed countless worlds across the infinity of the universes."

Mhm...

In Draenor, Khadgar can bring the hero back to life with the magic of time. Mages in the game have spells with the magic of time. So yes, Malygos has the magic of time, just not on the same scale as Nozdormu.
    Again. Can you prove that the forces of the Aspects do not work in other worlds? What are they attached to Azeroth? Do you have evidence of this claim? Nowhere and NEVER such nonsense was said. The Titans gave strength to the Aspects personally, rather than tying them to the planet.
    Nonsense again. Archimonde and Kiljeden are not Aspects of Sargeras. He gave them strength, but they are just very powerful eredaras. Aspects are a completely different level than other dragons. With the loss of power of Aspects-ALL dragons of his pack lose their strength. And ALL flock dragons lose their ability to breed. After the death of Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden, the eredar did not change. We have no idea how much power Sargeras gave.
    I never said that Life is stronger than fel, I said that prince Archimonde is weaker than Alexstrasza.
    What are you talking about? You told me that if Malfurion drove Archimonde away, it was only because Archimonde had never encountered the power of Druidism. I say that Malfurion drove Archimonde away only because he was wounded by Malorne, so your argument why Archimonde could not resist Alexstrasza does not work.
    They blessed Nordrassil and associated him with the Night Elves. And the Night Elves used this magic to kill Archimonde.
    What? Eonar could destroy all life on Azeroth instantly? What kind of nonsense? Sargeras needed the titans because they were powerful creatures. And Eonar could pervert or defile sentient beings on Azeroth, or turn the forces of the druids against themselves.
    I said that fel is more destructive than a lasso. The stone is easier to destroy with the help of fel than with the help of the lasso, but this does not mean that the fel is more useful in a duel (the lasso allows you to manipulate time).
    And no, Nordrassil was blessed only by 3 Aspects-Ysera, Alexstrasz and Nozdormu. There was no Malygos.
    How long does it take to regain strength? A lot of. After the second war, the Aspects for a very long time got used to the fact that they are again Aspects, so I think they really take a long time to recover.
    And again, absolute ignorance of the lore. Sargeras defeated because the TITANS, as arcana creatures, are vulnerable to fel. This does not mean that the filth itself is stronger than the lasso. On Draenor, the ogres had special magicians who were invulnerable to Fel and who could easily dispel it. Khadgar learned this technique and was able to dispel Fel in Karazhan.
    ''Oh, so they weren't weakened, even after the WoTA. Okay then, this also proves my point.''-What? What are you talking about? Yes, even in your quote it says that Aspects were weakened. They could not fight at full power until the destruction of the Dragon Soul.
    You affirm that Archimonde is equal in strength to the two Aspects, even though he did not dare to go against Alexstrasza even when she was weakened by the Dragon Soul.
    It does not say that Archimonde destroyed all these worlds personally. He has an army of demons, you know?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Haha, you are so damn arrogant.
    Yeah chronicles made it clear that they ignited the enchantments from the dragons. And still, they used Nordrassil itself for it. And wether you like it or not, Nordrassil is pumped up with the power of the well of eternity. The used the enchantments to cause the explosion, and used the power of them and Nordrassil/the WoE to empower it. Also, these enchantments were from almost every aspect. Not from one. So again, not an argument for a single aspect>archi/Kil'jaeden
    And, my big expert of lore (what a sad title, are you proud of yourself?), you said it yourself, their job is to protect Azeroth. So you are telling me they wouldn't have simply blown Archi up if they are that powerful during the WotA? And pls dont come with the "They couldnt find him"-nonsense, he wasnt hiding, he was actively walking around and fcking shit up.
    And your last part was pure nonsense again. But to use your style of arguing, do you think Sargeras, who defeated the entire Pantheon at once, wouldve given so little powers to his 2 hands? The 2 beings who lead the biggest army in existence, the one thing he thinks is able to save the universe? Really? You think he made them weaker than the pantheon made the aspects, after solo-ing said pantheon by himself?
    And again, absolute ignorance of the lore.
    Can you provide proof that Nordrassil is filled with the power of the Well? Where does it say? Where?
    Archimonde was killed only by the power of the Aspects, this is stated in the Chronicles. That is why night elves have lost immortality (Nozdormu), immunity to disease (Alexstrasza), connection with the Emerald Dream (Ysera). The Well as not dry and was not damaged.
    An insignificant part of the power of the Aspects (it was just a blessing to the Night Elves, and not a spell defense) in Nordrassil was enough to kill Archimonde. Do not banish. Do not hurt. To kill. Blow up so that only the bones remain.
    /sigh
    Walked and had fun? The only time he showed himself to everyone was a fight with Malorne and for this he had to increase in size. So yes, the Aspects had no idea where Archimonde was (or even who he was and how he differs from other eredars, they did not see his battle with Malorne). Now tell me why he didn’t come out and fight them like Malorne? He did not notice the huge flying lizards? I was the first to ask this question, but no one answers me and just asks why the Aspects did not kill him. I asked the first and I demand an answer.
    LOL what? Did Sargeras and the Pantheon have any competition? Who will give more strength to his servants? Sargeras had no idea about the Aspects on Azeroth, but in your opinion he should have given Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden as much power as possible so that they could compete with Aspects that he did not suspect? And I really do not understand your argument about this, given that it is NOT FAVORABLE for Sargeras to give Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden a lot of strength because then it will be more difficult to call them through the portal.
    Last edited by darkoms; 2019-09-23 at 12:05 AM.

Arcane magic is naturally weak to the Fel which would give Kil'jaeden a massive upper hand

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqthefat View Post
    Arcane magic is naturally weak to the Fel which would give Kil'jaeden a massive upper hand
    Where did you get this information? Where from? TITANS are vulnerable to fel because they are filled with arcane magic. In essence, they were arcane elementals on a planetary scale.
    If two creatures of flesh and blood use the arcane and the fel, they will be equal.
    Ogre mages could nullify fel magic using arcane magic.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Empire%27s_Fall_(quest)
    Khadgar learned this technique and was able nullify the fel in Karazhan.
    Last edited by darkoms; 2019-09-23 at 12:13 AM.

Where did you get this information? Where from? TITANS are vulnerable to fel because they are filled with arcane magic. In essence, they were arcane elementals on a planetary scale.
    If two creatures of flesh and blood use the arcane and the fel, they will be equal.
    "TITANS are vulnerable to fel because they are filled with arcane magic."

So...Fel is > Arcane then.

"In essence, they were arcane elementals on a planetary scale."

1. Cosmic, not Planetary. That's a huge downplay to the Titan pantheon.

And 2. Sargeras basically was that, but with the Fel post-Marduum's destruction. And he dismantled the Pantheon.

"If two creatures of flesh and blood use the arcane and the fel, they will be equal."

No they are the fuck not. Have you not read about Thal'kiel? Have you not realized why Kil'jaeden and Archimonde just ditched the Arcane and went straight to the Fel? That shit is an insane boost. Moreso than any Arcane magic "boost".

From the same part you are getting Titans being vulnerable to it as well. Even if creatures of flesh using arcane and fel were equal, which I have doubts about, both Maylgos and Kil'Jaeden are likely potent enough in fel and arcane to where its just as much part of their body as flesh and blood. Fel fire even runs through the veins of powerful demons and warlocks

"TITANS are vulnerable to fel because they are filled with arcane magic."

So...Fel is > Arcane then.

"In essence, they were arcane elementals on a planetary scale."

1. Cosmic, not Planetary. That's a huge downplay to the Titan pantheon.

And 2. Sargeras basically was that, but with the Fel post-Marduum's destruction. And he dismantled the Pantheon.

"If two creatures of flesh and blood use the arcane and the fel, they will be equal."

No they are the fuck not. Have you not read about Thal'kiel? Have you not realized why Kil'jaeden and Archimonde just ditched the Arcane and went straight to the Fel? That shit is an insane boost. Moreso than any Arcane magic "boost".
    Do you know what cosmic scale is?
    I said planetary scale because they are the size of a planet.
    He defeated the Pantheon because the TITANS were vulnerable to fel. It works both ways. Demon Hunters use tattoos with the power of the arcane to restrain the demons within themselves.
    Fel works against arcane creatures. The arcane works against fel creatures.
    Why didn’t they use the arcane? Well, at least because THEY ARE DEMONS. In order for a living creature to become a demon and its soul to become attached to the Twisting Nether, it must be filled with Fel.
    And even so, Archimonde sometimes used arcane magic. If you read the Chronicles, you would know that Archimonde did not destroy Dalaran by the power of fel. He used arcane magic from ley lines near Dalarn and directed it at Dalaran. But he could just use a fel meteor, right?

- - - Updated - - -

From the same part you are getting Titans being vulnerable to it as well. Even if creatures of flesh using arcane and fel were equal, which I have doubts about, both Maylgos and Kil'Jaeden are likely potent enough in fel and arcane to where its just as much part of their body as flesh and blood. Fel fire even runs through the veins of powerful demons and warlocks
    You are right that they are filled with this energy (Kil'jaeden has really fel instead of blood), but Malygos is not as connected to the arcane like the Titans.
    And the vulnerability of the Titans does not show that the arcane is weaker than fel.
    We can clearly see this in the duel between Khadgar and Gul'Dan in the audiodrama ''Tomb of Sargeras''
    Last edited by darkoms; 2019-09-23 at 12:28 AM.

In Draenor, Khadgar can bring the hero back to life with the magic of time. Mages in the game have spells with the magic of time. So yes, Malygos has the magic of time, just not on the same scale as Nozdormu.
    Again. Can you prove that the forces of the Aspects do not work in other worlds? What are they attached to Azeroth? Do you have evidence of this claim? Nowhere and NEVER such nonsense was said. The Titans gave strength to the Aspects personally, rather than tying them to the planet.
    Nonsense again. Archimonde and Kiljeden are not Aspects of Sargeras. He gave them strength, but they are just very powerful eredaras. Aspects are a completely different level than other dragons. With the loss of power of Aspects-ALL dragons of his pack lose their strength. And ALL flock dragons lose their ability to breed. After the death of Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden, the eredar did not change. We have no idea how much power Sargeras gave.
    I never said that Life is stronger than fel, I said that prince Archimonde is weaker than Alexstrasza.
    What are you talking about? You told me that if Malfurion drove Archimonde away, it was only because Archimonde had never encountered the power of Druidism. I say that Malfurion drove Archimonde away only because he was wounded by Malorne, so your argument why Archimonde could not resist Alexstrasza does not work.
    They blessed Nordrassil and associated him with the Night Elves. And the Night Elves used this magic to kill Archimonde.
    What? Eonar could destroy all life on Azeroth instantly? What kind of nonsense? Sargeras needed the titans because they were powerful creatures. And Eonar could pervert or defile sentient beings on Azeroth, or turn the forces of the druids against themselves.
    I said that fel is more destructive than a lasso. The stone is easier to destroy with the help of fel than with the help of the lasso, but this does not mean that the fel is more useful in a duel (the lasso allows you to manipulate time).
    And no, Nordrassil was blessed only by 3 Aspects-Ysera, Alexstrasz and Nozdormu. There was no Malygos.
    How long does it take to regain strength? A lot of. After the second war, the Aspects for a very long time got used to the fact that they are again Aspects, so I think they really take a long time to recover.
    And again, absolute ignorance of the lore. Sargeras defeated because the TITANS, as arcana creatures, are vulnerable to fel. This does not mean that the filth itself is stronger than the lasso. On Draenor, the ogres had special magicians who were invulnerable to Fel and who could easily dispel it. Khadgar learned this technique and was able to dispel Fel in Karazhan.
    ''Oh, so they weren't weakened, even after the WoTA. Okay then, this also proves my point.''-What? What are you talking about? Yes, even in your quote it says that Aspects were weakened. They could not fight at full power until the destruction of the Dragon Soul.
    You affirm that Archimonde is equal in strength to the two Aspects, even though he did not dare to go against Alexstrasza even when she was weakened by the Dragon Soul.
    It does not say that Archimonde destroyed all these worlds personally. He has an army of demons, you know?

- - - Updated - - -

Can you provide proof that Nordrassil is filled with the power of the Well? Where does it say? Where?
    Archimonde was killed only by the power of the Aspects, this is stated in the Chronicles. That is why night elves have lost immortality (Nozdormu), immunity to disease (Alexstrasza), connection with the Emerald Dream (Ysera). The Well as not dry and was not damaged.
    An insignificant part of the power of the Aspects (it was just a blessing to the Night Elves, and not a spell defense) in Nordrassil was enough to kill Archimonde. Do not banish. Do not hurt. To kill. Blow up so that only the bones remain.
    /sigh
    Walked and had fun? The only time he showed himself to everyone was a fight with Malorne and for this he had to increase in size. So yes, the Aspects had no idea where Archimonde was (or even who he was and how he differs from other eredars, they did not see his battle with Malorne). Now tell me why he didn’t come out and fight them like Malorne? He did not notice the huge flying lizards? I was the first to ask this question, but no one answers me and just asks why the Aspects did not kill him. I asked the first and I demand an answer.
    LOL what? Did Sargeras and the Pantheon have any competition? Who will give more strength to his servants? Sargeras had no idea about the Aspects on Azeroth, but in your opinion he should have given Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden as much power as possible so that they could compete with Aspects that he did not suspect? And I really do not understand your argument about this, given that it is NOT FAVORABLE for Sargeras to give Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden a lot of strength because then it will be more difficult to call them through the portal.
    My god, you have to be trolling. The only reason Nordrassil was planted was to contain the power of the second WoE, so the BL couldnt use it again. That was literally the idea behind it.
    And where exactly was it said that Archimonde only showed himself to fight Malorne, and then did nothing again? Where? If anything, the exact opposite was said. He was actively fighting against the night elves lol. The field commander of the BL, whos sole purpose is to lead their armies into battle, only fights one enemy and the backs of again. Yeah, sure.
    Oh and btw, the aspects and specifically Ysera got quite mad when Archi killed Malorne, so if they couldve easily crushed him, why not do it?
    Also, where did i say Sargeras specifically empowered the Eredar to fight the aspects? All i said was the aspects got their power from the Pantheon (at a time they didnt even know of the BL, and definitely not the Eredar, since they got killed before Sargeras found them) and the Eredar twins got their power from Sargeras, who killed the Pantheon.
    And if u think its an argument to say "You rellay think the Pantheon gave so little power to the defenders of Azeroth" i answer with "Do you think Sargeras gave so little power to the supreme commanders of his army, made to attack and kill everything on Azeroth" (and yes, when he recruited the Eredar, Azeroth was already his main goal, the titans told him about it before he killed them).
    So again, u are either badly trolling or just reallyyyyyy inattentive to the lore.

"We can clearly see this in the duel between Khadgar and GulDan in the audiodrama ''Tomb of Sargeras''"

1. Gul'dan was talking to Kil'jaeden in his mind, and was trying to find the source of power for the Felstorm to erupt.

2. Gul'dan later on absorbed the powers of the Tomb, and was fully capable of easily dismantling Khadgar and Maiev together.

3. Khadgar is OP...

And 4. Gul'dan wasn't trying. Otherwise, we would've see similar stuff to what we've seen in HFC.

Do you know what cosmic scale is?
    I said planetary scale because they are the size of a planet.
    He defeated the Pantheon because the TITANS were vulnerable to fel. It works both ways. Demon Hunters use tattoos with the power of the arcane to restrain the demons within themselves.
    Fel works against arcane creatures. The arcane works against fel creatures.
    Why didn’t they use the arcane? Well, at least because THEY ARE DEMONS. In order for a living creature to become a demon and its soul to become attached to the Twisting Nether, it must be filled with Fel.
    And even so, Archimonde sometimes used arcane magic. If you read the Chronicles, you would know that Archimonde did not destroy Dalaran by the power of fel. He used arcane magic from ley lines near Dalarn and directed it at Dalaran. But he could just use a fel meteor, right?

- - - Updated - - -

You are right that they are filled with this energy (Kil'jaeden has really fel instead of blood), but Malygos is not as connected to the arcane like the Titans.
    And the vulnerability of the Titans does not show that the arcane is weaker than fel.
    We can clearly see this in the duel between Khadgar and Gul'Dan in the audiodrama ''Tomb of Sargeras''

Wouldn't that give Kil'jaeden an advantage then anyway if he has enough Fel power for it to be part of him whereas malygos isn't at that point?

"Oh and btw, the aspects and specifically Ysera got quite mad when Archi killed Malorne, so if they couldve easily crushed him, why not do it?"

Yeah, why not do it? Perhaps they were a little intimidated by Archimonde's pure might? Again, he killed a Wild God that mated with Elune. Elune deemed this guys seed over EVERYONE ELSES! Think about it...
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2019-09-23 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    My god, you have to be trolling. The only reason Nordrassil was planted was to contain the power of the second WoE, so the BL couldnt use it again. That was literally the idea behind it.
    And where exactly was it said that Archimonde only showed himself to fight Malorne, and then did nothing again? Where? If anything, the exact opposite was said. He was actively fighting against the night elves lol. The field commander of the BL, whos sole purpose is to lead their armies into battle, only fights one enemy and the backs of again. Yeah, sure.
    Oh and btw, the aspects and specifically Ysera got quite mad when Archi killed Malorne, so if they couldve easily crushed him, why not do it?
    Also, where did i say Sargeras specifically empowered the Eredar to fight the aspects? All i said was the aspects got their power from the Pantheon (at a time they didnt even know of the BL, and definitely not the Eredar, since they got killed before Sargeras found them) and the Eredar twins got their power from Sargeras, who killed the Pantheon.
    And if u think its an argument to say "You rellay think the Pantheon gave so little power to the defenders of Azeroth" i answer with "Do you think Sargeras gave so little power to the supreme commanders of his army, made to attack and kill everything on Azeroth" (and yes, when he recruited the Eredar, Azeroth was already his main goal, the titans told him about it before he killed them).
    So again, u are either badly trolling or just reallyyyyyy inattentive to the lore.
    That is, to restrain and protect, and not draw strength from the Well.
    LOL what? Can you tell me where Archimonde showed himself? Throughout the war, he simply commanded the troops. Archimonde strategist, not a siege weapon. That is why he showed himself only twice — to stop Malorne and to play with Jarod. Are you claiming something without evidence and asking me to refute it? This is how to say ''prove that God does not exist.''
    You asked a dumb question - why would Sargeras give the Eredar less power than the Pantheon gave the Aspects. I told you this question is stupid because SARGERAS DOES NOT KNOW how much the Pantheon gave to the Aspects. He does not even know about the Aspects themselves. So why do you decide that eredar lords have more power? Just because Sargeras is stronger than the Pantheon? Is my dad cooler than your dad? For some reason, you think the characters are omniscient. And I believe that it seemed to Sargeras that the strength that they gave was enough to capture the worlds and at the same time to be able to call them. Again. Aspects have to be on Azeroth all the time and protect this world because the Titans are gone.
    While Sargeras needs generals powerful enough to capture a planet for him and so that they can be summoned to this planet. Not to mention the fact that Sargeras does not need to give the eredar too much power, because he often commands the troops himself and waits for him to be called. Aspects do not. The Titans left and they knew that the Aspects would be the main defenders of Azeroth, that the Titans would not be able to help if something happened. Unlike Sargeras, to which, for example, Illidan can come, give him the Dragon Soul, after which Sargeras himself will be able to maintain a portal for himself. Aspects and Archimonde/Kil'Jaeden are in completely different conditions.

- - - Updated - - -

"Oh and btw, the aspects and specifically Ysera got quite mad when Archi killed Malorne, so if they couldve easily crushed him, why not do it?"

Yeah, why not do it? Perhaps they were a little intimidated by Archimonde's pure might? Again, he killed a Wild God that mated with Elune. Elune deemed this guys seed over EVERYONE ELSES! Think about it...
    I can not understand why sex with Elune is a sign of strength, not a good heart.
    And I can not understand your stupid argument about Ysera. Archimonde left the battlefield BEFORE the appearance of Ysera. And the fact that he did not dare to appear in front of her and challenge her during the storming of the Palace speaks volumes.
    Seriously, why are you all asking me why the Aspects did not kill Archimonde, ignoring my words that Archimonde is not always as huge as in the battle with Malornon, but none of you have yet answered my question why Archimonde did not fight the Aspects as well as with Malorne and Jarod. Why? What kind of hypocrisy?

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't that give Kil'jaeden an advantage then anyway if he has enough Fel power for it to be part of him whereas malygos isn't at that point?
    Kil'jaeden the demon. Malygos is a living creature, not an arcane elemental. I would say that in a battle it would play rather into the hands of Malygos. Kil'jaeden will be more vulnerable to arcane than Malygos to fel.

Kil'jaeden the demon. Malygos is a living creature, not an arcane elemental. I would say that in a battle it would play rather into the hands of Malygos. Kil'jaeden will be more vulnerable to arcane than Malygos to fel.
    Fel magic has never shown a vulnerability to anything despite being the opposite of arcane magic. Otherwise Azshara would've been more able to stand up to Archimonde in the war of the ancients yet she wasn't able to.

" I told you this question is stupid because SARGERAS DOES NOT KNOW how much the Pantheon gave to the Aspects."

This is irrelevant, considering Archimonde and Kil'jaeden are charged with doing things on a cosmic level. SPECIFICALLY ARCHIMONDE! Sargeras could've cared less about the Aspects, nor their existence.

"Throughout the war, he simply commanded the troops. Archimonde strategist, not a siege weapon. That is why he showed himself only twice" He was openly on Azeroth, as well as Argus. He was being a master strategist, but when he fought, he was on the front lines, and he was dismantling everything he came across.

"So why do you decide that eredar lords have more power?" Again, they do things on a cosmic level.

" Just because Sargeras is stronger than the Pantheon? Is my dad cooler than your dad?" Irrelevant argument, considering this would prove that Sargeras would provide greater boosts to his 2 hands, than the Pantheon would anyone else, including the Aspects.

"While Sargeras needs generals powerful enough to capture a planet for him and so that they can be summoned to this planet. Not to mention the fact that Sargeras does not need to give the eredar too much power, because he often commands the troops himself and waits for him to be called. Aspects do not. The Titans left and they knew that the Aspects would be the main defenders of Azeroth, that the Titans would not be able to help if something happened. Unlike Sargeras, to which, for example, Illidan can come, give him the Dragon Soul, after which Sargeras himself will be able to maintain a portal for himself. Aspects and Archimonde/Kil'Jaeden are in completely different conditions."

It seems like you're implying that the Aspects could stand against Sargeras if needed, because he's limited by Portals and all that bullshit...

I'm actually floored by this logic. You're actually pissing me off here.

"We can clearly see this in the duel between Khadgar and GulDan in the audiodrama ''Tomb of Sargeras''"

1. Gul'dan was talking to Kil'jaeden in his mind, and was trying to find the source of power for the Felstorm to erupt.

2. Gul'dan later on absorbed the powers of the Tomb, and was fully capable of easily dismantling Khadgar and Maiev together.

3. Khadgar is OP...

And 4. Gul'dan wasn't trying. Otherwise, we would've see similar stuff to what we've seen in HFC.
    GulDan tried to kill Khadgar and they were equal in strength. Kil'Jaeden ordered GulDan to retreat.
    GulDan defeated Khadgar with the power of the Tomb, so what? It was GulDan with the power of a Tomb. Let's compare it with Jaina with Focusing Iris? What a stupid argument? Obviously, if Gu'lDan and Khadgar in the normal state are equal in strength, then Gul'Dan is stronger with the Tomb. Why did you say that? What for? I really do not understand. And by the way, even with the power of the Tomb, Gul'dan could not destroy the ice block of Khadgar.
    Please stop talking nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Fel magic has never shown a vulnerability to anything despite being the opposite of arcane magic. Otherwise Azshara would've been more able to stand up to Archimonde in the war of the ancients yet she wasn't able to.
    No magic is vulnerable to other magic. The creatures of one magic are vulnerable to another.
    Demon Hunters use the arcane to subdue the demons within themselves.

That is, to restrain and protect, and not draw strength from the Well.
    LOL what? Can you tell me where Archimonde showed himself? Throughout the war, he simply commanded the troops. Archimonde strategist, not a siege weapon. That is why he showed himself only twice — to stop Malorne and to play with Jarod. Are you claiming something without evidence and asking me to refute it? This is how to say ''prove that God does not exist.''
    You asked a dumb question - why would Sargeras give the Eredar less power than the Pantheon gave the Aspects. I told you this question is stupid because SARGERAS DOES NOT KNOW how much the Pantheon gave to the Aspects. He does not even know about the Aspects themselves. So why do you decide that eredar lords have more power? Just because Sargeras is stronger than the Pantheon? Is my dad cooler than your dad? For some reason, you think the characters are omniscient. And I believe that it seemed to Sargeras that the strength that they gave was enough to capture the worlds and at the same time to be able to call them. Again. Aspects have to be on Azeroth all the time and protect this world because the Titans are gone.
    While Sargeras needs generals powerful enough to capture a planet for him and so that they can be summoned to this planet. Not to mention the fact that Sargeras does not need to give the eredar too much power, because he often commands the troops himself and waits for him to be called. Aspects do not. The Titans left and they knew that the Aspects would be the main defenders of Azeroth, that the Titans would not be able to help if something happened. Unlike Sargeras, to which, for example, Illidan can come, give him the Dragon Soul, after which Sargeras himself will be able to maintain a portal for himself. Aspects and Archimonde/Kil'Jaeden are in completely different conditions.
    Damn, you really mastred the art of answering without really answering any of my points.
    Archimonde WAS fighting, it is said in the books. And no, it was the other way around. You were claiming Archimonde, WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR LEADING THE LEGION INTO BATTLE (also said in the chronicles), only fought 2 beings, without providing any proof for that statement. Thats like saying " God exists, dont ask me for proof, bring me proof that he doesnt".
    And i never ever said Sargeras purposefully gave the eredar more power than the aspects. I never said it boy. Its just something u read into my sentences because you seemingly dont get my point.
    Oh and yes, Sargeras needed the eredar to lead the legion, and be powerful enough to do so on their own, because the legion is just that big. Chronicles even specifically mentions that. He isnt leading the entire legion all the time, simply because he cant, its way to gigantic.
    Your argument is ridicolous btw. The titans didnt think they would die, and they never even installed the aspects as the wardens of Azeroth, they had their keepers for that. It was only when the keepers contacted them and said "hey, these dragons could be a help, give them a little power too please" that they channeled some of their power through the keepers to the dragons.
    Last edited by Houle; 2019-09-23 at 12:53 AM.