Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Whatever it is, I'm excited. Been loving the war campaign story throughout BfA -- hopefully there are some cool twists.

Quote Originally Posted by Byne View Post
    this is it.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

omg, cant believe i actually read 7 pages of clueless/cynic/clueless/cynic...We already know what happens. Sylvanas pulls a feint attacking thunderbluff, the white knights all go there while she takes stormwind. Thrall even says she will attack T Bluff in the cinematic. Plus they promised the goblin cannon aimed at stormwind will fire this patch...cmon ppl, get on with the program.

scenario 1 : sly destroys stormwind and n'zoth rises, horde and alliance combine powers to summon captain planet.. wait.. never.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    One word: disappointment. So immense that everything else is a minor detail.
    This. Besides, disappointment not only for one faction, but for the whole playerbase, that cares about the lore of Warcraft.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think i am in the boat of "No matter what happens, this forum will bitch and whine about it" as my prediction.

I'm pretty sure there is absolutely nothing they can do at this point to avoid that.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Sylvanas is about to kill Anduin and suddenly it was all just a dream and shes back in silvermoon before Arthas attacks.
    On the one hand completely rebooting the lore from WC3 onward would be great.
    On the other hand completely rebooting the lore from WC3 onward with the current writers would be awful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    I think i am in the boat of "No matter what happens, this forum will bitch and whine about it" as my prediction.

I'm pretty sure there is absolutely nothing they can do at this point to avoid that.

Of course not. That's why they never should have taken the story down this path to begin with. There can not be a satisfying end to a faction war story when they set up 1 side as evil.

7+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure there are routes where they can please a big chunk of the playerbase, except the edgy ones.

I think Sylvanas will be instrumental in Nzoth's defeat all the while remaining at odds with both the alliance and horde and creating her own third faction. They might offer her peace as thanks for freeing Azeroth, and then she does shit leading to 9.0.

This is the most "not Garrosh" I can manage to make a scenariom

Quote Originally Posted by Byne View Post
    How'd you find Danuser's secret files?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    pretty sure there are routes where they can please a big chunk of the playerbase, except the edgy ones.
    A shame they are also some of the most vocal when it comes to complaints.

Do you risk pissing off everyone mildly? or please the crowds while greatly pissing off the edgies?
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah man, I really don't know what to hope for considering the setup we're working with.

I guess both Baine or Thrall not ending up as Warchief and unifaction not becoming a thing would be good enough. Also I sincerely hope we dodge that damned Calia bullet.

Sylvanas will probably bail to go do whatever that whole capital Death thing she has going on, and I could see Saurfang dying as some people already suggested.

As far as now seemingly impossible options go, ideally I would like for war to continue, having Tyrande blow up that whole charade that is unifaction up in front of everybody and flipping one giant bird to Baine and Our Treasure.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I for one, can’t wait for a three minute and then a six minute cinematic of sadfang crying.

Alternatively, the six minute cinematic is about Sadfang getting shot in the chest by Sylvanas after he tries running in a direct line at her as he waves his Ax above his head while sobbing the entire time.

As he lays dying Baine approaches him.

“Honor?” Sadfang says.

Honor, honor.” Says Baine, tears running down his face, a dead Horde solider he killed in each of his hands.

“Honor!” Shouts Tyrande running in, she was upset but now she sees honor so she uses moon powers to heal Sadfang and he’s now all cool and gothic and has night elf tattoos on his body because he’s Elunes new chosen warrior.

Then he gets up and nods at Anduin and they charge towards Sylvanas who this entire time was grabbing Gen by his legs, swinging him repeatedly against a wall. She tries to shoot them but they are too cool and keep slicing the arrows apart but before they get there Nzoth shows up111!!!! And then Sylvanas does a backflip and lands on the Orgrimmar throne and presses a button which fires the Azshara cannon which instantly blows up Nzoth and kills him, Nathanos mocks the player even if they were loyalist, Alleria says something about the void etc, I don’t know what else because you know it’s going to be somehow as bad as this.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2019-09-23 at 12:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe in the moment horde + alliance - nightelves kill/trap/whatever nzoth tyrande makes some really big trouble/cityattack/hordeleaderkill. But then they would have named Tyrande in the few Infos/sentences about the patch
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    The Alliance invades Durotar. They fight Sylvanas with N'zoth's powers. N'zoth bops in last minute. Sylvanas may or may not escape. And everyone focuses their attention to N'zoth, and Ny'alotha by 8.3.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not that hard to predict, to be honest. We all know this would happen. Anyone suggesting otherwise was putting too much faith into Blizzard's writing.
    Why do you think Sylvanas is working with/for N'Zoth when the void speaking to Alleria said that Sylvanas was an enemy of the void?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JMitchy96 View Post
    Why do you think Sylvanas is working with/for N'Zoth when the void speaking to Alleria said that Sylvanas was an enemy of the void?
    Yeah... I'm also really concerned about how neutral almost good they interpreted the recent drawing of sylvanas on the blizzcon banner for this year
    This combined with the dagger now being empty and shown in the hands of sylvanas make me fear that she ends up as being the final saviour Vs nzoth by trapping him inside the dagger
    This would also then be totally not MoP 2.0 they said it's definitely not going to be
    I hate sylvanas so much
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Your phrasing implies as if the criticism the ending will get will be unwarranted. Which is rather questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    And what routes will that be? Let me guess, an Orc becomes Warchief, at which point the rest becomes irrelevant?

A shame they are also some of the most vocal when it comes to complaints.

Do you risk pissing off everyone mildly? or please the crowds while greatly pissing off the edgies?
    Same question to you. How exactly do you envision a conclusion to BfA that "pleases the crowds"?

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I for one, can’t wait for a three minute and then a six minute cinematic of sadfang crying.

Alternatively, the six minute cinematic is about Sadfang getting shot in the chest by Sylvanas after he tries running in a direct line at her as he waves his Ax above his head while sobbing the entire time.

As he lays dying Baine approaches him.

“Honor?” Sadfang says.

Honor, honor.” Says Baine, tears running down his face, a dead Horde solider he killed in each of his hands.

“Honor!” Shouts Tyrande running in, she was upset but now she sees honor so she uses moon powers to heal Sadfang and he’s now all cool and gothic and has night elf tattoos on his body because he’s Elunes new chosen warrior.

Then he gets up and nods at Anduin and they charge towards Sylvanas who this entire time was grabbing Gen by his legs, swinging him repeatedly against a wall. She tries to shoot them but they are too cool and keep slicing the arrows apart but before they get there Nzoth shows up111!!!! And then Sylvanas does a backflip and lands on the Orgrimmar throne and presses a button which fires the Azshara cannon which instantly blows up Nzoth and kills him, Nathanos mocks the player even if they were loyalist, Alleria says something about the void etc, I don’t know what else because you know it’s going to be somehow as bad as this.
    If Sadfang becomes the Night Warrior I'll buy the anniversary mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by JMitchy96 View Post
    *Looks at N'zoth wanting Sylvanas to get the Blade of the Black Empire, as well as other internal things such as that*

Hmmm...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Yeah... I'm also really concerned about how neutral almost good they interpreted the recent drawing of sylvanas on the blizzcon banner for this year
    This combined with the dagger now being empty and shown in the hands of sylvanas make me fear that she ends up as being the final saviour Vs nzoth by trapping him inside the dagger
    This would also then be totally not MoP 2.0 they said it's definitely not going to be
    I hate sylvanas so much
    That would be the worst fucking thing...

Also, I would imagine you'd hate Sylvanas, considering the pfp (Sorry. D: My Orc Warrior wasn't in control of that).

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    *Looks at N'zoth wanting Sylvanas to get the Blade of the Black Empire, as well as other internal things such as that*

Hmmm...

- - - Updated - - -

That would be the worst fucking thing...

Also, I would imagine you'd hate Sylvanas, considering the pfp (Sorry. D: My Orc Warrior wasn't in control of that).

Him manipulating her/us isn't the same as them working together though, you know it contradicts what we already know. She probably has her own plans with the Black Blade.