Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Oh you naieve fool. I was like you once. I remember saying they'd totally get MoP out in the spring, and WoD out in the spring, and Legion out in the spring.

I've given up on that dream. Expansions will land in August-October every time without fail.
    Blizzard needs something to bolster Q1 and Q2 of next year. If they have nothing in store it will be their worst quarters in a decade or even more than that. Blizzcon will show us their future plans and they better be good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    The N’zoth story has been going on nearly this entire expansion...
    Where? The Azshara stuff and we freeing him? lol that's almost nothing compared to how many set up other stories have. And with the entire death / Sylvanas + Azshara / N'zoth stuff it doesn't make sense to start it in 8.3 and finish it in 8.3. It's just too much of everything right now. Plus you'll have the aftermath of 8.2.5 in it as well.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Meanwhile Pyromancer is having a sperg fit on his Twitter claiming he was right all along when Shadowlands was debunked pretty hard by today's events. Not sure if delusional or trolling.

https://twitter.com/pyromancersarg
    Of course he does.

Meanwhile Pyromancer is having a sperg fit on his Twitter claiming he was right all along when Shadowlands was debunked pretty hard by today's events. Not sure if delusional or trolling.

Wasn't Pyromancer trying hard to sell the Shadowlands leak as real? Or was that another YouTuber? I can't remember their names except Asmongold (unfortunately) and Bellular.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Wasn't Pyromancer trying hard to sell the Shadowlands leak? Or was that another YouTuber? I can't remember their names except Asmongold (unfortunately) and Bellular.
    I don't remember which one but it was either Bellular or Towelliee.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Who the fuck is that?

I don't remember which one but it was either *Baldular or Towelliee.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I really don't want to start this discussion again but... 8.2 and 8.2.5 perfectly set the tables for the next expansion without the need of an 8.3. Right now I don't even know what kind of 8.3 would be plausible and if it even makes sense to even have it in the end.

Attack on Stormwind sounds as unlikely as anything related to Dragon Isles or N'zoth. Even if N'zoth might be a possible thing for "what's next" it doesn't make any sense from a story standpoint. Everything is too convoluted with the war campaign finale at the moment that it will be very, very difficult to wrap up all the Sylvanas/Azshara/N'zoth story within one single patch. It makes more sense to centre the entire next expansion around this plot, e.g. why Sylvanas is the poster girl of Blizzcon. Don't be fooled to think we're going to end this during BfA. There's not even enough room to properly start this conflict, if we might have 8.2 + 8.3 and this would have been 8.1.5 I'd say "yes it works" but BfA is almost finished, to start such a major story makes no sense.
    Lol. Literally right after war campaign questline we start questline with Magni (member him? he has separate plot that started with 8.0 and wasn't resolved at all). At the end of this questline we learn that fight with N'zoth is "true Battle for Azeroth".

Dude, at this point only way to stop 8.3 from happening would be to sabotage Blizzard HQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Who the fuck is that?
    At this point, you really don't want to know.

Btw, all these "I was right" screaming really makes me think that he may be behind Shadowlands "leak".
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2019-09-24 at 08:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    So this completely killed the Shadowlands "leak" and all the other ones as well. No "leak" has been even remotely close to what actually just happened.
    Not really. The Sylvanas loyalist quest kind of hints that Shadowlands could be right

I don't remember which one but it was either Bellular or Towelliee.
    Ah no I checked it, it was Pyromancer. That video was so cringy, I had the feeling the Shadowlands leak was his creation so hard he was trying to sell it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Lol. Literally right after war campaign questline we start questline with Magni (member him? he has separate plot that started with 8.0 and wasn't resolved at all). At the end of this questline we learn that fight with N'zoth is "true Battle for Azeroth".

Dude, at this point only way to stop 8.3 from happening would be to sabotage Blizzard HQ.

At this point, you really don't want to know.

Btw, all these "I was right" screaming really makes me think that he may be behind Shadowlands "leak".
    Again, I don't want to question 8.3 anymore. I just feel that it will be overloaded with tons of stuff if we put the Magni + Azerite + Azeroth + Alliance/Horde united + Sylvanas + Azshara + N'zoth + Death stuff in there. And then we still have Tyrande roaming around. It's just too much of everything, don't you think so? That's my problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    Not really. The Sylvanas loyalist quest kind of hints that Shadowlands could be right
    Not that leak.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    If I remember correctly, N'zoth was villain in Shadowlands, right? And now it's almost certain that we will face him in 8.3. So Shadowlands idea may be right, but leak (surprise, surprise) would be debunked.

Pyromancer tried to push Shadowlands REALLY hard. Shadowlands leak claimed 8.3 is the end of the war campaign and we fight Anduin there as the Horde and fight Sylvanas as the Alliance, which we can tell is not happening anymore.

Why do people keep bringing up Legion as an excuse that 8.3 won’t happen.... Legion’s content release cycle is unique to Legion. No expansion had a release rate compared to Legion.

8.2.5 pretty much confirms that 8.3 is dead and we are moving right to the next expansion from here, imo.

This is the Pyromancer video I was talking about:

Don't watch it, it's cringy af. He was totally selling Shadowlands as the "real leak".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    8.2.5 pretty much confirms that 8.3 is dead and we are moving right to the next expansion from here, imo.
    Cool then to simulate that when they announce 8.3 I hope you unsub

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    ...Not really, there's still N'zoth going on and Azshara and the Azerite situation and Gorribal.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Imagine still thinking he was "rIgHt alL AlOnG" when everything is literally going the opposite way Zzzz...

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ...Not really, there's still N'zoth going on and Azshara and the Azerite situation and Gorribal.
    And how would you resolve all of that in just one patch? Most likely spread it out over 8.3 and 8.3.5, right? Like the Gorribal stuff in 8.3.5?

10+ Year Old Account
    And how would you resolve all of that in just one patch? Most likely spread it out over 8.3 and 8.3.5, right? Like the Gorribal stuff in 8.3.5?
    Re origination on Silithus.

7+ Year Old Account
    as the story goes with 8.3 on the horizon there is not much options left, its either N'zoth/Sylvanas and shadowlands stuff or dragon isles